The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Hello everyone!

Today at work I was getting so peeved. Almost every single person that came through my register was buying SO many school books, folders, stationary, etc. At the same time I had an overflowing draw or returns, an overflowing box of coat-hangers and no boxes to put my pins and CD cases in!

The school stuff was taking ages and then this guy with a bright green mohawk got really angry at me because I had to retrieve a ladies purchase who had been waiting for about 20 minutes more than him!!! Arrghhhh!

*breathes*

Booooo hiss to problem customers. I have to deal with crap every day. It never ceases to amaze me how many unkind and downright rude people there is out there. :thumbdown:

Wow.... that was luck then. I knew Hugh was first, and Mika last, wasn't sure about the others. But I guessed right :naughty:

Hahaha.. well, I am impressed.

*gives you a complimentary bag of Rainbow Sky's Deluxe Mika Cookies*

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*walks through the front door*

Heya darlin dears

How are you all?

Its Australia Day tomorrow...... and then on Tuesday I have first day back at school *glares* and then starting the Saturday after I have 5 bithdays in 4 days, the one day there isn't a birthday in there I have to go and work... *has a sudden resentment towards that week*

Booooo hiss to problem customers. I have to deal with crap every day. It never ceases to amaze me how many unkind and downright rude people there is out there. :thumbdown:

Hahaha.. well, I am impressed.

*gives you a complimentary bag of Rainbow Sky's Deluxe Mika Cookies*

*accepts bag of cookies with pride*

*walks through the front door*

Heya darlin dears

How are you all?

Its Australia Day tomorrow...... and then on Tuesday I have first day back at school *glares* and then starting the Saturday after I have 5 bithdays in 4 days, the one day there isn't a birthday in there I have to go and work... *has a sudden resentment towards that week*

Is the one day that there isn't a birthday Tuesday? Because if it is .. sorry, but you can add another birthday in there :naughty:

The front door? Are you feeling alright today?

Is the one day that there isn't a birthday Tuesday? Because if it is .. sorry, but you can add another birthday in there :naughty:

The front door? Are you feeling alright today?

Oh no, I now have 3 birthdays on Tuesday, How old are ya turning?

I decided that a dramatic entrance wasn't worth it today, I am in a overwelmed mood.

Hellos to HK and JJL!

*waves*

oh and hey ju ju lea

Heya HK and JJL.... how are you both?

HIYA RBSKY & JJL ........ :thumb_yello:

HIYA PINK O ...... pppfffttt .... silly posting rules ... I get that all the time ..... :naughty:

Hello Raisin Sky, PO, Soa and HK, I'm hoping you are all good ;)

Oh no, I now have 3 birthdays on Tuesday, How old are ya turning?

I decided that a dramatic entrance wasn't worth it today, I am in a overwelmed mood.

:naughty: I have a lot of birthdays that week too, a cousin, a friend and my dad's fiance :bleh:

19 :thumb_yello:

I can't think of a good theme idea for my party (which I haven't already done too many times) I think I'm just going to go camping with some friends...

I can't believe Roger Federer lost the first set against Novak Djokovic! You can do it Roger!

I've got $3 riding on this. :naughty:

:naughty:

What a selfish poo, has he no decency? This of the SD's of the world, please, Roger Federer!