The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow- shops in Perth aren't allowed to even open on a Sunday, unless they are in the CBD. It's so dumb that places like Ikea can't even trade then, and the only time the shops are open late is on thurs till 9pm.

What's the name of your mall, I want to go check it out online!

oh how i wish i lived there, as ive worked in retail since i was 14 i cant think of anything better than if all the shops closed on a sunday and it was declared "family day" so ppl could have a life at the same time as everyone else

So other shops aren't open on Sundays? Weird. I live between Rockingham and Mandurah ... almost exactly (Secret Harbour, btw), so their the only shops I go to really. It's kind of annoying though, all my friends work at the shops (whilst I am job-less) so it takes away my "one day a week none of my friends are working, so we can do things together" day. Oh well, the trusty internet will be my friend :thumb_yello:

:

i had 2 weekends off all yr last yr, it sucked i barely do anything with my bf even tho i live with him, if i wanna go out i have to work hungover, and everytime anyone would invited me to do something or go somewhere with them i had to say"sorry i have to work"

Have you any idea how many times I've reached the 1000 character limit? Sometimes even without MQing. So we need multiple categories: longest MQ and longest post. Currently you hold longest MQ until Teegs rouses another effort like she did in the PPRC Chat Thread and I hold longest post. :naughty:

Hey, it's in my genes, my ancestors were nomadic. :bleh:

i wanna win an award, meh too lazy

Hello everyone! I'm back from Canberra!

I'd like to thank you all for not posting incredible amounts in my abscence.:naughty:

While there I only bought one top and a few bracelets. It's funny how when you have your own money you don't want to spend any of it!

Correct. I'm a big fan of his. Except from the Harry Potter narration, I listened to the Prisoner of Azkaban and was traumatised by his Hermione impersonation "Harry, don't be sillyyyyy". *shudder*

Yay! Another Stephen Fry fan!

Hello everyone! I'm back from Canberra!

I'd like to thank you all for not posting incredible amounts in my abscence.:naughty:

While there I only bought one top and a few bracelets. It's funny how when you have your own money you don't want to spend any of it!

Yay! Another Stephen Fry fan!

i give it one more yr till ur wasting ur entire pay on ur mobile fone to msg some boy (who turns out ot be a loser)

Wow, I took all that time reading the rest of the thread and still no-one posted. You're not here!! Well, I just want to share that I feel like sh*te atm, cos I said goodbye tonight to friends who are moving to Sydney and I'm going to miss them soooo much. My face is all swollen from crying so much (not a good look). The thing that makes me so sad is that no matter how much I try to stay in touch, there is stuff I'm going to miss out on from their lives and no matter the fact that you still get to see them sometimes, people move on and people change. I HATE THAT!!!! It hurts a lot atm. Anyway..... need to run up to the shops (some of Australia has later shopping than others, but some of it's only for grocery stores).....

Ciao, Soy. I'll still be here whiling the day away watching Stargate SG-1. :naughty:

Ohh stargate, I keep meaning to marathon that. Both SG1 and Atlantis, but more SG1. I've been marathoning scrubs season 2 instead (soon to be season 3 marathon)

Anyway, Aussies, I must put my Stargate SG-1 marathon on hold and go out and get some fresh air before I drive myself mad. Ttyl.

Enjoy the fresh air. I'm back, after a stressful shift (I was being trained to do something new, always fun.)

Looking forward to rest and relaxation

Wow, I took all that time reading the rest of the thread and still no-one posted. You're not here!! Well, I just want to share that I feel like sh*te atm, cos I said goodbye tonight to friends who are moving to Sydney and I'm going to miss them soooo much. My face is all swollen from crying so much (not a good look). The thing that makes me so sad is that no matter how much I try to stay in touch, there is stuff I'm going to miss out on from their lives and no matter the fact that you still get to see them sometimes, people move on and people change. I HATE THAT!!!! It hurts a lot atm. Anyway..... need to run up to the shops (some of Australia has later shopping than others, but some of it's only for grocery stores).....

Big Hugs CD :huglove:

It's hard when friends move away..

Hey Bec! Scrubs! yay!! :punk: I love that show!.. What did you learn at work?

oh how i wish i lived there, as ive worked in retail since i was 14 i cant think of anything better than if all the shops closed on a sunday and it was declared "family day" so ppl could have a life at the same time as everyone else

i had 2 weekends off all yr last yr, it sucked i barely do anything with my bf even tho i live with him, if i wanna go out i have to work hungover, and everytime anyone would invited me to do something or go somewhere with them i had to say"sorry i have to work"

Ohh, that sounds crap. I am so glad I don't have a job :original:

What does everyone think of the new banner photo?

I like it changing all the time. I like it, but maybe it should be kind of desaturated like the other ones were?

I'm so bored ... I think I'm watching the Hulk (don't have a tv guide), but it's been on for an hour and he hasn't even turned green yet.

...wait, I think he is going to now. Lol, still, an hour though ...

Hey Aaurora,

It is soooo hot here too. :thumbdown: Boo and hiss to summer. Hate it. :thumbdown:

I may speak too soon, but these forums currently have no hold over me. Hooray! Freeeeeeeeeeedom!

*applies blue face paint and gets a wicked mullet*

Oooooh coool!!!

And I'd prefer the heat to the cold...

Only if you can pry it from Nico or Soa long enough to hand it to me.:naughty:

EXCUSE ME???

Yeah, okay... I did lose it to Soa... but only one post counts... not both at the same time...

Have you any idea how many times I've reached the 1000 character limit? Sometimes even without MQing. So we need multiple categories: longest MQ and longest post. Currently you hold longest MQ until Teegs rouses another effort like she did in the PPRC Chat Thread and I hold longest post. :naughty:

Hey, it's in my genes, my ancestors were nomadic. :bleh:

Good point... that PPRC one was pretty good... I'd actually fogotten about that one...

I did a pretty long one in one of the Aussie threads too and won the award off you... the first person to take the award off you in this thread...

My one in the Politics thread was pretty damn big...

What does everyone think of the new banner photo?

I like it... it's much better than the one before...

Yes please!!:woot_jump:

No probs... PM your address to me and I'll copy it for you!

Yeah I agree. A little bit more desaturated and it would be better. But I must say that I like this one more than the last one.

Yeah, this one is better than the second (money) one, which was better than the old one. In my opinion.

I'm so unbelievably hot. *cries*

Nope, it's actually quite cold here ... although, I do have the fan on high and am eating an icecream, so maybe that's why.

Oh yeah, I'm remembering now, yeah, it was a bit hot earlier. Not as bad as it has been.

Okay. Well it seems as if every other area in the house isn't too bad but my bedroom is sweltering.

I'm going to head off to bed now.

Goodnight!

Night night - but are you sure you want to specifically go to the one room that is hot? :bleh: