The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Wow, I took all that time reading the rest of the thread and still no-one posted. You're not here!! Well, I just want to share that I feel like sh*te atm, cos I said goodbye tonight to friends who are moving to Sydney and I'm going to miss them soooo much. My face is all swollen from crying so much (not a good look). The thing that makes me so sad is that no matter how much I try to stay in touch, there is stuff I'm going to miss out on from their lives and no matter the fact that you still get to see them sometimes, people move on and people change. I HATE THAT!!!! It hurts a lot atm. Anyway..... need to run up to the shops (some of Australia has later shopping than others, but some of it's only for grocery stores).....

i hear what your saying, ive moved 3 times in the last 7 yrs and my bf is in the army so ill move again every couple of yrs, and one girl id became friends with here has just moved to sydney and i told her something similar to what you said , when i moved to albury i was excited bout being back near my friends from wagga, but even tho i had only been gone a yr, everything had changed. I was telling her this so she doesnt freak out and want to move straight back to wodonga everytime she talks to her friends from here (coz shes very sad at the moment being in syd all alone)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sitting on my chair in front of the bright orange of the MFC. muggy, hot, heat surrounds me. sticky skin, no water in my cup.

a distant roar of a plane, flying passengers to their destinations hopefully somewhere cooler than here.

What's the likelihood of doing that?

Suprisingly high. I got him to look at the movie times for me, and he seems to want to go (he likes chick flicks strangely)

More likely to get him to see Enchanted than PS I Love You (I think)

I can only try :wink2:

Suprisingly high. I got him to look at the movie times for me, and he seems to want to go (he likes chick flicks strangely)

More likely to get him to see Enchanted than PS I Love You (I think)

I can only try :wink2:

Wow... impressive... I doubt I could convince Dad to come with me...

nice one!

Wish I could convince someone to see P.S. I Love You with me...

Meh... I might consider going by myself...

It looks like its going to be a good movie....so hoping we see that.

Its always fun to go with someone, but going by yourself is also fun

Yay Scrubs! I wish there was a channel that would play it this late. All that's on right now is Steel Magnolias.:thumbdown:

Actually, I think Scrubs might be on right now on tv :naughty:

I'm watching it on dvd.... just finished the second season, so watching the bonus features before starting the third season.

After that, I'm back to having to wait for tv scrubs, until I get more on dvd

They must have. I've returned from my own life, to find the others do now :shocked:

Must have missed the memo whilst having my own life :mf_rosetinted:

I am still on holidays from work....this is my last week :( I am terribly worried how I will be able to stay away from MFC at work. I will have to cut back and only check the forums a couple of times a day. I am always the highest internet user at work :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: