The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

i know how to say what you ladies are thinking

mika is hot!!!!!

hotsie tochoske(also the name of an awesome pink nail polish)

See, this is what's wrong with me! I don't think he's hot! Gorgeous yes, but not hot.... Oh, where did I go wrong?:no:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, I remember when I first saw Mika topless and also when I first saw the Carolina dancing. I couldn't watch. I was a bit like that with the beginning of Happy Ending, I didn't want to see him in bed (even though it's a set and not his real bed), it was a bit like too much information (even though there was NO information). I've changed now. I'm still not real comfortable with seeing him topless, but I like the Carolina dancing and am not averse to the Happy Ending clip anymore.

Oh, you guys are definitely rubbing off on me already... I've noticed a definite lowering of my standards *ahem* influence since joining this thread:thumb_yello:

Yeah well that does happen... and to think I was such a sweet, innocent little thing when I first joined! :naughty:

Oh, I agree. I cringed my way through that one once and swore never again. If I knew for a fact that it was a set up that he was in on, I prob wouldn't mind, but it would still make me cringe.

Yeah, I really hope it was, but even if it is, still not funny at all :no:

I'm gonna post-whore cos you've all declared you're going out... *swoon* I love the new pic in my siggy... he is soooo f*!!*ing gorgeous in it. I know I say I'm not interested in him in a chickeny way, but........... this shot almost makes me change my mind.... *swoons again*

It is indeed a nice one.

*joins in swooning* :wub2:

No, that's not me in the pic, I'm the monkey. I am definitely not a tall and blonde Dutch surgical nurse, I'm the opposite: short, fat, tan, with evil frizzy hair. :naughty:

Of course, silly me. :bleh: So what happened that you needed a tall and blonde dutch surgical nurse to attend to you? :stretcher:

See, this is what's wrong with me! I don't think he's hot! Gorgeous yes, but not hot.... Oh, where did I go wrong?

You didn't visit the Mikagasmic pic thread enough? :bleh::naughty:

Well.. ummmm...

Okay, so I'm not sweet and innocent..

I haven't been since I moved to Orange and started writing Paul McDermott/Flacco slash... :wub2:

O.K. I get the Paul McDermott but Flacco?? Oh, the guy gives me the shivers (and not the good kind).

Yeah, I really hope it was, but even if it is, still not funny at all :no:

It is indeed a nice one.

*joins in swooning* :wub2:

Of course, silly me. :bleh: So what happened that you needed a tall and blonde dutch surgical nurse to attend to you? :stretcher:

You didn't visit the Mikagasmic pic thread enough? :bleh::naughty:

That must be what it is! I don't think I've ever visited cos I don't know if my computer would cope with that many pics in addition to everyone's siggy's and avatars.

O.K. I get the Paul McDermott but Flacco?? Oh, the guy gives me the shivers (and not the good kind).

It started with one of Sandman performing a song on GNW Night Lite... Paul and Flacco were helping with the song, and at one point it looked like they were about to kiss...

I never went into too much chickeny detail... not like I do now... :fisch:

And you can't argue with her. She's a moderator after all.:cool:

DQ I am a mod!!!

I sometimes love having so much power...

Actually, someone said that people were scared of us, one time when FD and I were having an argument with some other people...

It started with one of Sandman performing a song on GNW Night Lite... Paul and Flacco were helping with the song, and at one point it looked like they were about to kiss...

I never went into too much chickeny detail... not like I do now... :fisch:

Yes, you're much more chickeny now...

And you've totally corrupted me :mf_rosetinted: