A great new artist....

guapo!

I thought you guys would like this new artist I discovered thanks to perezhilton.

Now I'm in love with her and I think she's going to be big in 2008!! Her name is Adele. She's becoming more and more famous :)

Here's a link to my favorite song from her:

Her 1st video

Hope u like it. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you guys would like this new artist I discovered thanks to perezhilton.

Now I'm in love with her and I think she's going to be big in 2008!! Her name is Adele. She's becoming more and more famous :)

Here's a link to my favorite song from her:

Her 1st video

Hope u like it. :thumb_yello:

oh, i heard of her in the news of london, when a representant was talking about amy winehouse about that she was exhausted...then they asked him to tell them a name of a new 2008 artist and he said Adele and that she was great!!

You know how Mika was voted the whatever of 2007 by the insiders of the industry (if I could be bothered I would look up what it was exactly), well Adele has been voted the one for 2008 so I don't think Perez invented her......

She has been on quite a few shows, tv and radio here, I think she has already released one single and her current one is never off the radio or music channels.

She's OK. Not a patch on Mika, though.

When is Perez going to get over his crushes.......espec on British artists.

Yeah, I heard about her a few weeks ago on tv and radio and I love her song 'chasing pavements. Different critics have said that she is going to be a name to watch out for in 2008 as she is going to be BIG!! I think that is so cool as I like her music and the video is cool as well!

When is Perez going to get over his crushes.......espec on British artists.

Ha, Perez and I have the same problem. I didn't realize it until long after I'd heard about Mika so Perez hasn't been feeding my exposure to British music. But he's picked up on almost all the ones I'd noticed in 2006 so we have similar tastes.

Bab you can't imagine how bad the music is here. :thumbdown:

If it's not British it's just the same old crap they've been churning out for the past decade. I can listen to some of it because I generally like all music, but none of it is innovative or interesting.

As for Adele being compared to Mika. No one's had a patch on Mika in the past 15 years, and probably won't in years to come. Amy Winehouse is the only artist in the same league artistically IMO but the way she's conducted herself since her fame took off shows she's not made of the same stuff as Mika and it doesn't bode well for the rest of her career.

I guess they will always focus on someone at this time of year, even though they're not going to really be comparable to Mika.

Ha, Perez and I have the same problem. I didn't realize it until long after I'd heard about Mika so Perez hasn't been feeding my exposure to British music. But he's picked up on almost all the ones I'd noticed in 2006 so we have similar tastes.

Bab you can't imagine how bad the music is here. :thumbdown:

If it's not British it's just the same old crap they've been churning out for the past decade. I can listen to some of it because I generally like all music, but none of it is innovative or interesting.

As for Adele being compared to Mika. No one's had a patch on Mika in the past 15 years, and probably won't in years to come. Amy Winehouse is the only artist in the same league artistically IMO but the way she's conducted herself since her fame took off shows she's not made of the same stuff as Mika and it doesn't bode well for the rest of her career.

I guess they will always focus on someone at this time of year, even though they're not going to really be comparable to Mika.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Mika should definitely date you not Kylie i suppose !

No comment on Adele, i only know Airedale terriers , they are the king of the terriers !

and I saw Bishi, several days ago, i was about to leave while she was performing, sorry

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...