Mika wins the Disque d'Or!

Eviiie

Last night, Mika appeared on tf1, one of the biggest french channels, and won the "disque d'or". He was up against big names (in france) such as johnny hallyday, calogero, rihanna, christophe maé,.. but he was the one to have sold the most albums!

He was fantastic as always, he started off the show by singing "relax" then ended it with "big girl (you are beautiful)

yaaaaay he won, i was so happy!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, Mika appeared on tf1, one of the biggest french channels, and won the "disque d'or". He was up against big names (in france) such as johnny hallyday, calogero, rihanna, christophe maé,.. but he was the one to have sold the most albums!

He was fantastic as always, he started off the show by singing "relax" then ended it with "big girl (you are beautiful)

yaaaaay he won, i was so happy!!

Hello!

That's great news!

I see you're Belgian too? That's even better :wink2: Where are you from?

wel_ani4Tay.gif

Wow...your 2nd post and you're sharing great news with us...thank you!

it is said that mika don't give a lot of interviews anymore (i'm absolutly not sur about my source!) because he actually didn't say anything yersterday in this show, just a little "Merci."I guess it's probebly tf1's fault..:sneaky2:

Hello!

That's great news!

I see you're Belgian too? That's even better :wink2: Where are you from?

i'm actually british, but i have been living in brussels for 14 years, so i guess that a part of me is belgian :D I see you're from ghent, it's so beautiful!

i'm actually british, but i have been living in brussels for 14 years, so i guess that a part of me is belgian :D I see you're from ghent, it's so beautiful!

It certainly is!

But I like Brussels too... very much actually!