The adventures of Remi & friends

rockinbabzz

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remi and Helga are getting along great!! They've been entertaining themselves for the last few days because I was all busy seeing the Stone Gods in the other side of the country :wink2: But they're having a good time, photoshoot will follow!

yay! im glad, u think there will be a possibility of love :das:

Hmm to be honest I'm not sure about Remi's sexuality :mf_rosetinted:

I think a really manly new creature has to appeat to steal Helga's heart :naughty:

yes....*is curious about manly creature* so there is a possible connection between mick and remi then...:das: wait! they are nephew and uncle!:shocked: *is discusted*

:shocked: I'm not on the forum for a few days and suddenly there are Remi and Mick avatars and sigs!!! Omg I love this so much I'm having tears in my eyes!! Starrats that picture of them holding hands is just SO cute!! :wub2: I want a sig with them in it too now!!

guess you havend seen the badge yet :naughty:

http://www.yumbadges.com/mika-fan-club.html

its on page 4 :mf_rosetinted:

topic about the yumbadges is here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11949

I'll work on a siggie for you :thumb_yello:

plus, everything i order from england gets lost in the mail!

:boxed: that sucks:boxed:

I want one to but i think that I'm going to look for a shop where I can get one made, because I have the picture for the badge I only need a machine. And i don't have a credit card so I can't order there :tears:

:boxed: that sucks:boxed:

I want one to but i think that I'm going to look for a shop where I can get one made, because I have the picture for the badge I only need a machine. And i don't have a credit card so I can't order there :tears:

u can get blank ones at craft stores, ones that u can slide the pic into(i have ones with all different lyrics in them)

Mick's Journey Through the Dutch Mail and into the USPS:

"hello? anyone there?" said mick as he looked up to find himself in a dark envelope, "anyone?"

Mick had tears in his eyes as he remembered babz and remi and chicken and all the good times they had had together

"anyone?"

"hello?" said another voice as mick jumped

"who the hell are you?" screamed mick as he still couldnt see anyone

"same as what you are, a package!" said a package that was on top of Mick.

"wha-wha"

"you may not know this but u are traveling, in the United Postal Service Mail!" said the friendly package

"where am i going?" asked Mick in his dutch accent as he remembered what babz told him......

*flashback*******

"you be a good boy okay, phunks is gonna take care of you."

"you dont want me? how could you!" turned mick away from babz

"dont be mad, she has a lot of friends for you! Like Luke fishy, and diana's biblings, named Micah, Jared, and Rufus!" said babz with a tear in her eye

"it isnt fair!"screamed mick throwing his metallic arms into the air as he was slipped inside the soft bubble wrap awaiting america

"i....love....you." said babz as she kissed his dry lips, closing the envelope and driving to the post office, Mick falling asleep

Mick began to cry

"dont cry!" said the package, im sure phunkygal is very nice, diana said so

"di-di-ana? how do you know her?"

"im one of her biblings!" said the package

continue

"hello? anyone there?" said mick as he looked up to find himself in a dark envelope, "anyone?"

Mick had tears in his eyes as he remembered babz and remi and chicken and all the good times they had had together

"anyone?"

"wha-wha"

"you may not know this but u are traveling, in the United Postal Service Mail!" said the friendly package

"where am i going?" asked Mick in his dutch accent as he remembered what babz told him......

*flashback*******

"dont be mad, she has a lot of friends for you! Like Luke fishy, and diana's biblings, named Micah, Jared, and Rufus!" said babz with a tear in her eye

"it isnt fair!"screamed mick throwing his metallic arms into the air as he was slipped inside the soft bubble wrap awaiting america

"i....love....you." said babz as she kissed his dry lips, closing the envelope and driving to the post office, Mick falling asleep

Mick began to cry

continue

:tears: Such an emotional story, I had to take my hanky...

(But shouldn't Mick have is own thread?)

:roftl: :roftl:

--------------------------------------------

here are a siggie and a matching avatar :thumb_yello:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Starrats/heava.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Starrats/babzsiggie.png

THANK YOU!!! :mf_lustslow:

"anyone?"

"wha-wha"

*flashback*******

Mick began to cry

continue

:tears: :tears: I'm so sorry Mick... but you had to leave!