3 mika songs in UK's top 40 singles

hotdlp

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And, I'm sorry, but that Leon Jackson one is baaaad. He may be able to sing, I don't know, but that is NOT the song for him. Who's buying it???:boxed:

i personally don't think he can sing very well.. and all this Xfactor crap is just so annoying, they should stop it, just taking over decent music which could do better in the charts :sneaky2:

And, I'm sorry, but that Leon Jackson one is baaaad. He may be able to sing, I don't know, but that is NOT the song for him. Who's buying it???:boxed:

Probably the same sad people buying Leona Lewis.

Happy Ending is at #39 in R1s chart by the way.

Heh! Was just about to post that, on Annie Mac

I've been listening to this for over a year now, and it still sends shivers up my spine......

As soon as I hear the 'oooohhhh ahhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhh ahhhhhhh' it just gives me the buzz like what you get when you are at the gigs. I can't explain it:blush-anim-cl:

But at least it proves that people do actually apreciate real talent....the fact that LICM is still right up there and the singles are selling so well too..........There will always be people that will buy the X factor crap. Brain dead.

As soon as I hear the 'oooohhhh ahhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhh ahhhhhhh' it just gives me the buzz like what you get when you are at the gigs. I can't explain it:blush-anim-cl:

i know what u mean :wink2: it's great! :)

PURLEESE.....he has as much stage presence as a waxwork model! and those teeth!!!! GET THEM FIXED!!!

Bet he didn't say sorry to his fans either when he couldn't perform on New Year's Eve by message or phone!!! LOL!!!....MIKA = :angel_not:

xx