Pictures of your face!!

findingmywords

Hello you scrumptious people!

I was just wondering if you guys would like to send me a picture of just your face!

You see, I'm making a painting for mika, and I wanted to have the audience be MFCers! So whoever would like to, if you want, send me a picture of just your head!!! In PM or email

my email: holyguacamole884@aim.com

it should be about the size that the faces are in this picture, or smaller. But no bigger than these please, or i wont have enough room!

faces.jpg

:wink2:

you'll be in it, and mika will see you when I give it to him, and I'll label who everyone is :thumb_yello:

Oh, and make sure it's one where you look really happy, or screaming your head off, because you're supposed to be in the audience watching mika!!

I'll give it to him on February 11th at the Los angeles concert!! :insane:

and if anyone would like to send me any letters or anything to give to the Mikatron, I would be perfectly happy to do that for you :wink2:

And make sure to tell me your real name!! :wink2:

And your MFC name too!!!

And if anyone wants me to tell him anything, just tell me what, and I'll make sure he gets the message!!!

Bye! have a wonderful day! :flowers2:

<3333

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Idea!

What picture should I choose? I suppose I can't have my hair down or anything...just my face lol

alright, I'll see what I can do!

haha no it's okay you can have your hair down. that's fine :wink2:

i won't because i hate my face :naughty: but it's a really good idea!!!!

aww come on!!!! He won't care!! Just so he can see his fans and who is devoted to him!! comee onnnn :naughty:

Good idea :thumb_yello: . But how do you want to label us?

I might do numbers and on the back ill put the names xD

or ill just put the names right there

or a though bubble of you thinking your name :naughty::thumb_yello:

Just curious... how are you going to give it to him? I hope you're not going to throw it up on to the stage!

oh no no i hate that! xD

I'm gonna try to get backstage somehow, or just wait outside till he comes out :wink2:

i won't because i hate my face :naughty: but it's a really good idea!!!! :biggrin2:

awww cum on im sure mika will love it. i hate my face to AND i just woke up so thats even worse.

lol i dont care im sure he's always wanted to see an auzzie with a bad hair day *shivers* not nice!

my camera is STILL charging. gosh so slow!!! maybe ill go have brekky

you shouldnt hate your face what makes a person ugly is there lack of selfesteem and not embracing and accepting who you are and not being yourself! that is a major thing that mika has taught me! i used to hate my hair cause it is abnormally big but now i like it its unique!

any way back on topic should i post it or should i pm it should i email it?

aww come on!!!! He won't care!! Just so he can see his fans and who is devoted to him!! comee onnnn :naughty:

thanks but no thanks :blush-anim-cl: i just wanted to tell you this was a good idea. i'm sure tons of people will want to do it so you won't need my face :bleh:

You guys shouldn't hate your faces:thumbdown:

Everyone's beautiful!

not exactly true :naughty:

thanks but no thanks :blush-anim-cl: i just wanted to tell you this was a good idea. i'm sure tons of people will want to do it so you won't need my face :bleh:

i dont even no u but im sure it wont be the same without you:tears:

its ur choice so if u dont want to then thats fine.................

but wat if mika notices ur not there?

norwalk174 you should do it!!!!!!!!!! by the way wat is your name i feel stupid saying norwalk174 all the time:naughty: its not like he is going laugh at u or any of us will! he is the last person who would say something bad about how someone looks!:wink2:

i'll think about it but i don't have a camera so when i have to use my sister's she'll just comment on how stupid and ugly i am... but i'll think about it lol

you shouldnt hate your face what makes a person ugly is there lack of selfesteem and not embracing and accepting who you are and not being yourself! that is a major thing that mika has taught me! i used to hate my hair cause it is abnormally big but now i like it its unique!

any way back on topic should i post it or should i pm it should i email it?

You can do whichever you want! they're all easy for me! so do whichever is easy for you :wink2:

aww come on norwalk!!! You know we're just gonna keep on nagging till you actually do it :naughty:

come on! do it!!

BOOOYA!!! u r now my hero!!

soooooooooooo can we rite on our face????

haha sure!!

It's your face! do whatever you want with it :wink2: