Mika @ NRJ Music awards

Niki27

En plus d’accueillir Amy Winehouse et Tokio Hotel au Palais des Festivals de Cannes, cet événement musical incontournable depuis 9 ans aura le plaisir de recevoir Mika, Céline Dion, Kylie Minogue, Rihanna, James Blunt, Justice et M. Pokora qui fera son grand retour en France à l’occasion de son nouvel album. Attends toi donc à des prestations exceptionnelles pour un show grandiose…

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/news/tokio-hotel/amy-winehouse-et-tokio-hotel-aux-nrj-music-awards_29

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Bab !! i said i wouldn't be going to any gigs anymore and i'm probably doing 3 in feb... i guess we have the proof that i have no word :naughty: but no, this year is ot a mika year, it will be a TRAVELS year !! :yay: well... i hope so :biggrin2:

I just like it when you reply no to everything. :naughty:

So we can feel our loss more deeply? :naughty:

lol come ooooooooon !! you don't loose that much :wink2: you wouldn't even come to a gig in France :sneaky2: :sneaky2: you missed your chance missy, if mister starts doing stadiums, there is very few little no chance at all i go and see him again... so looks like london will be my true last ones ! FINALLY :yay::roftl:

lol come ooooooooon !! you don't loose that much :wink2: you wouldn't even come to a gig in France :sneaky2: :sneaky2: you missed your chance missy, if mister starts doing stadiums, there is very few little no chance at all i go and see him again... so looks like london will be my true last ones ! FINALLY :yay::roftl:

Don't worry, I am not too keen on stadiums myself, I don't want to pay wads of cash to see an ant or Mika on a screen, I can do that in my garden or in front of my TV.

lol come ooooooooon !! you don't loose that much :wink2: you wouldn't even come to a gig in France you missed your chance missy, if mister starts doing stadiums, there is very few little no chance at all i go and see him again... so looks like london will be my true last ones ! FINALLY :yay::roftl:

thx for the updayte. that calls for some taping, cause I cannot view the channel. :boxed: thx in advance to the kind sould who does this! :tears:

I see actually a pre-recorded thank you, if he wins, cause I doubt this time he'll give up tour dates to collect an award.

as for the above comment above, I have to disagree.. call me naive and optimistic, but i don't think we are at the start of a new era of mika gigs. I think he may start doing stadiums aside festivals (quite huge audience anyway, and better luck than festivals for sure!), but he'll also still do medium /large size venues like olympia, or torino, or london. I think he'll mix the two types of gigs. so we may still have the chance to have that kind of feeling with the new tour too, though the audience will be even bigger and the chances of interaction may be even more reduced. I'm nevertheless stubbornly optimistic, for once. :mf_rosetinted:

thx for the updayte. that calls for some taping, cause I cannot view the channel. :boxed: thx in advance to the kind sould who does this! :tears:

I see actually a pre-recorded thank you, if he wins, cause I doubt this time he'll give up tour dates to collect an award.

as for the above comment above, I have to disagree.. call me naive and optimistic, but i don't think we are at the start of a new era of mika gigs. I think he may start doing stadiums aside festivals (quite huge audience anyway, and better luck than festivals for sure!), but he'll also still do medium /large size venues like olympia, or torino, or london. I think he'll mix the two types of gigs. so we may still have the chance to have that kind of feeling with the new tour too, though the audience will be even bigger and the chances of interaction may be even more reduced. I'm nevertheless stubbornly optimistic, for once. :mf_rosetinted:

me not caring... it was a sort of way to say i was quite done with the same gigs :bleh: (already having the same hesitations about london). could have a look if he does a small/medium venue again with the new album, but certainly not stadiums, new album or not...

he wouldn't have to give up tour dates to collect this, he would just have to leave right after :thumb_yello: (the day after)

yeah, but experience teaches it's better NOT to put together too many dates close to each other.. isn't it..? :mf_rosetinted:

you do NOT have doubts about coming to lond, right? :sneaky2:

no i'm sure coming, already have the train tickets... i have tix fo the 3 gigs but i have doubts about going to the 3 of them... but don't know which one to suppress :naughty: anyway, i'll probably end up going to the 3 of them...

but it's the NRJ music awards thread, isn't it !

Did i understood well?

No Mister M's performance? :no:

Only Leona? :mad3:

http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/news/calogero/le-festival-nrj-music-awards-2008_32

En marge de la cérémonie qui aura lieu le samedi 26 janvier, place au Festival NRJ Music Awards qui se déroulera la veille sur le toit du Palais des Festivals de Cannes !

Pour le désormais traditionnel festival NMA, retrouvez cette année Calogero, Superbus, Martin Solveig, Melissa M, Cinema Bizarre, Leona Lewis ainsi que Sugababes. Ces artistes investiront dès 18h le toit du Palais des Festivals (Jardin Terrasse Riviera), et ce devant 3 000 invités ! Un évènement qui sera animé par Romuald, l’animateur de « Mix à la demande » sur NRJ ainsi que « NRJ Studio Live » sur NRJ 12.

Tu peux gagner des invits pour ce concert exceptionnel en jouant sur l’antenne nationale de NRJ jusqu’au 18 janvier, et jusqu’au 25 sur NRJ Côte d’Azur et NRJ Marseille.

Did i understood well?

En marge de la cérémonie qui aura lieu le samedi 26 janvier, place au Festival NRJ Music Awards qui se déroulera la veille sur le toit du Palais des Festivals de Cannes !

Pour le désormais traditionnel festival NMA, retrouvez cette année Calogero, Superbus, Martin Solveig, Melissa M, Cinema Bizarre, Leona Lewis ainsi que Sugababes. Ces artistes investiront dès 18h le toit du Palais des Festivals (Jardin Terrasse Riviera), et ce devant 3 000 invités ! Un évènement qui sera animé par Romuald, l’animateur de « Mix à la demande » sur NRJ ainsi que « NRJ Studio Live » sur NRJ 12.

Tu peux gagner des invits pour ce concert exceptionnel en jouant sur l’antenne nationale de NRJ jusqu’au 18 janvier, et jusqu’au 25 sur NRJ Côte d’Azur et NRJ Marseille.

apparently no performance from Mika... i guess if he wins, there's gonna be a recorded "thank you, but i can't be there" message... that would be wise just before his north american tour, but we've known they haven't always been that wise...

i don't know. it doesn't mention any performance from him.

Did i understood well?

They're not talking about the ceremony itself, but about a festival that will happen the previous day. If Mika intended to perform during the ceremony, as it was announced, he of course won't perform the previous day...

That doesn't mean he wont be there on the 26th.

They're not talking about the ceremony itself, but about a festival that will happen the previous day. If Mika intended to perform during the ceremony, as it was announced, he of course won't perform the previous day...

That doesn't mean he wont be there on the 26th.

true true ! you're right ! i misread... :thumb_yello:

sorry to sound, harsh... when it comes to cancellations I have always been very sensitive and supportive, but this time I think it's wiser this way. sorry, french fans. :boxed:

i understand,avoca,of course,he had to travel to US!!!:naughty: no cancel at the beginning of this year,ok Mr mika?

veille = the day before = 25

so the 26 = ? :cool: we wait...

exactement allegra :thumb_yello: attendre...comme lors des attentes avant les concerts..que la vie de fan est difficile!