Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RECORD

RECORD

RECORD

RECORD

:naughty:

I WILL!

And even if I have to spend the night fighting with the dvd-recorder again, you'll have it as soon as possible :wink2:

don't put too much pressure on that poor girl :naughty:

Yeah you don't realize how stressed I am when I know I'm the only one recording lol. Cats, dogs and boyfriend are not even allowed to get near the remote control just in case one of them walks on it or whatever. (It has happened before :sneaky2: )

Anyway, I think I'll handle the De6bel show + the NRJ music awards. After that I hope the Mikster gives me a break :bleh:

I'm going to record it too, Niki. But we have to depend on you to put it on youtube, coz I wouldn't know how to do that. :blink:

No worries, I should be able to do that but I don't know how long it will take though :naughty:

I'm glad someone else is recording it, just in case :thumb_yello:

And what doesn that mean lady?:shocked:

That means the RTBF2 will get an infuriated email tomorrow saying next time they promise a gig recorded in November 2007 they'd better not come up with some 2006 old stuff! :raygun:

That means the RTBF2 will get an infuriated email tomorrow saying next time they promise a gig recorded in November 2007 they'd better not come up with some 2006 old stuff! :raygun:

I know!!!!!

Ok, AOL was a great gig, and we look at it all nostalgic and stuff, but hey! We were promised a NOVEMBER GIG!!!

I know!!!!!

Ok, AOL was a great gig, and we look at it all nostalgic and stuff, but hey! We were promised a NOVEMBER GIG!!!

We had imagined the eventuality they had the location wrong when saying London but I never thought they would get the YEAR wrong! :thumbdown: