Mika speaks about love for songwriting

Aaurora

Wednesday, January 9 2008, 23:12 GMT

By Daniel Kilkelly

Mika has revealed that he had already started writing songs for his second album before he had finished working on his first.

The Lebanon-born singer became a huge hit when he released his debut record Life In Cartoon Motion last year.

Speaking to the Daily Star, Mika explained: "I don't necessarily write things to meet quotas on albums. It's part of the plumbing of my daily life. I was working on my second album before I had even finished making my first."

Mika has already vowed to take his time with his second record, but has promised that it will be "brilliant".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a84102/mika-speaks-about-love-for-songwriting.html

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday, January 9 2008, 23:12 GMT

By Daniel Kilkelly

Mika has revealed that he had already started writing songs for his second album before he had finished working on his first.

The Lebanon-born singer became a huge hit when he released his debut record Life In Cartoon Motion last year.

Speaking to the Daily Star, Mika explained: "I don't necessarily write things to meet quotas on albums. It's part of the plumbing of my daily life. I was working on my second album before I had even finished making my first."

Mika has already vowed to take his time with his second record, but has promised that it will be "brilliant".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a84102/mika-speaks-about-love-for-songwriting.html

I can't wait to hear it. I know is going to be amazing. He is an amazing artist and I love him for that :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you so much for posting !