London Meet Up Thread

Anzuzu

yes i am just wondering about the same thing...

laods of people say they are going to dress up, but i think i won´t do that. i think i wouldn´t feel fine with it but i´m not sure yet :)

so how are we gonna recognize each other? :blink:

I'm gonna wear a blue Mika rosette !!!!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually wear very comfy clothes in concerts.. don't think I will will wear anything flashy.. though I intend to dance MAO. I have to think of taking something fun with me, maybe a mask or something.. I will figure it out later, any ideas?

we need to figure out a way to recognize each other! help!

Definitely! We need to put our heads together and think of something. I think the badges and mfc flashy hearts are a good idea. Maybe we should also have badges or something with our mfc name on it???

Definitely! We need to put our heads together and think of something. I think the badges and mfc flashy hearts are a good idea. Maybe we should also have badges or something with our mfc name on it???

I had my signature badge on my sleeve last time I was in London. :naughty:

didn´t know about the page too :blush-anim-cl:

where can i buy the flashy heart? is it on the same page? can´t find it there :blink:

Ok I may be about to make a fool of myself, or I am jus about to sound like I have a good memory.....are u the one going in the penguin outfit???

Ha ha, what gave me away?:naughty:

I'm bringing my Jacket, it will have a huge colorful Mika sign on the back of it, once i'll finish it..

That sounds awesome !!!:wub2:

I don't know actually what I'm gonna wear !!!

But maybe this :blink:

P1000045.jpg

I thought I remembered seeing you posting about wearing a penguin costume, so where did u get the outfit from?

I got it from an online fancy dress shop, best money I ever spent!

That sounds awesome !!!:wub2:

I don't know actually what I'm gonna wear !!!

But maybe this :blink:

P1000045.jpg

WOW! Loving your hoodie, it's gorgeous.:mf_lustslow:

Thanks !I've bought it in December when I was in London !!!:wink2:

cool, I am looking forward to meeting you (which of course has to happen anyway as I have ur ticket for 26th) in fact I cannot wait to meet as many mfcers as I can as u all sound like really nice ppl, plus i need ppl around me in case we do meet the main man! I will hopefully have a pressie for him but I am worried I will suddenly come on all shy and nervous about giving it to him so I need ppl who will encourage me to go and give him pressie and maybe be with me when I do!!!:wink2:

cool, I am looking forward to meeting you (which of course has to happen anyway as I have ur ticket for 26th) in fact I cannot wait to meet as many mfcers as I can as u all sound like really nice ppl, plus i need ppl around me in case we do meet the main man! I will hopefully have a pressie for him but I am worried I will suddenly come on all shy and nervous about giving it to him so I need ppl who will encourage me to go and give him pressie and maybe be with me when I do!!!:wink2:

You mean the ticket for the 28th !!!!:shocked:

I'm looking forward to meet you too !!!