London Meet Up Thread

Anzuzu

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a hotel booking somewhere close to Trafalgar Square, which i heard is not too close to Brixton where the concert will be..

but that will not keep me away from partying..

Ok, I wonder if Picadilly circus is far from Brixton. :blink: Because maybe I'll book a place which is near Picadilly. :blink:

I don't care either. I probably won't even go to sleep or anything. :yay:

Btw, how old are you?

How about Journeys Waterloo in Lambeth? :wink2: It's near Brixton and Vanessa and I are going there. You don't even need a credit card for booking!

Oh! I'll go and google it up right now. :naughty:

How do you book it then. :blink: Don't they want money immediately.:blink:

Oh! I'll go and google it up right now. :naughty:

How do you book it then. :blink: Don't they want money immediately.:blink:

I booked at Hostelworld. It's easy. They want a 10 % deposit which you can pay with a debit card. The rest you can pay when you get to the place. I booked a twin room for Vanessa and me. :)

oh, and am 31

Ok:thumb_yello:

I shall be the youngling then, cause I'm 18 :naughty: Not that it matters! Bring me my rum&coke! :mf_rosetinted:

I booked at Hostelworld. It's easy. They want a 10 % deposit which you can pay with a debit card. The rest you can pay when you get to the place. I booked a twin room for Vanessa and me. :)

You know what? I might actually book that place! Thanks :thumb_yello:

I dunno which type of room though. :blink: For how many nights will you stay there? :blink:

Wow, this thread is popular. :thumb_yello:

Who's interested in MFC meeting on Sunday evening (24 th February)? I think we could go to Bar Fly or somewhere else. :thumb_yello: I'm gonna arrive (with my bf) on Sunday noon and we're free to do something nice on evening. :punk: I would love to see ya all! :bleh:

Wow, this thread is popular. :thumb_yello:

Who's interested in MFC meeting on Sunday evening (24 th February)? I think we could go to Bar Fly or somewhere else. :thumb_yello: I'm gonna arrive (with my bf) on Sunday noon and we're free to do something nice on evening. :punk: I would love to see ya all! :bleh:

Meee !!!I'd love to come !!:punk:

Ok:thumb_yello:

I shall be the youngling then, cause I'm 18 :naughty: Not that it matters! Bring me my rum&coke! :mf_rosetinted:

You know what? I might actually book that place! Thanks :thumb_yello:

I dunno which type of room though. :blink: For how many nights will you stay there? :blink:

We are going there for five nights, from the 24th to the 29th. I booked Twin Room (Shared Bathroom). It doesn't cost too much and the location is really good! You know what, Greta might go there as well. I suggest you ask her if she's looking for a room mate. :wink2:

We are going there for five nights, from the 24th to the 29th. I booked Twin Room (Shared Bathroom). It doesn't cost too much and the location is really good! You know what, Greta might go there as well. I suggest you ask her if she's looking for a room mate. :wink2:

sure i'm looking for girls to share a room...but I've to hear Jeyjen too

I dunno if I should book that twin room or that female dorm room thingy. :naughty: I am really broke. Like really. And spending money is more important than a great place to sleep. I need a bed and that's it. :naughty:

Oh, and I'd love to share a room with Greta, but I'm coming with a friend so I already have a roommate. :bleh:

Sorry girls! This thread is suppose to meet ups not accommodation. :wink2: If you want to discuss about hotels etc. please look at there:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11062

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

So who's interested in going to BarFly on Sunday 24th February? :punk:

If you're going to the Barfly, there is a bar about 500 yards down the road. I think it's called Baroks or something like that, it's where we went with Palladium after their gig. Also there's the Hawley Arms, Amy Winehouse's local pub more or less across the road from the Barfly.

Hope that helps for meet up places.

To answer your questions Violet, yes the penguin will be there, but I'm avoiding wearing the candy necklace this time, it was horribly sticky by the end of the night and I was relieved to get it off. Gonna stick to proper jewellery next time!

:lmao: brilliant pun :thumb_yello: Intended? :roftl:

huh?????

pubs close in london after 11:00???? wow!

this is my first time in the UK, am shocked! there must be some places that stay open.. this sounds weird???

My friends in the UK promised thatw e are going to party

:shocked:

Mika's concert was just an icing on the cake .. my holiday is falling into pieces..

please tell me there are places that stay open after 11:00

:blink: :blink:

But here pubs are different to bars and clubs, pubs usually close at 11 but the others don't. There are loads of places open after 11 - it's London, not Tadcaster!

There are! We just need to find them. :thumb_yello:

Like I said a page back we left at 3 am from the night club we were in after Palladium's gig. :wink2:

I don't know what I'm gonna do on Sunday. If they serve food and not just drinks at BarFly or somewhere near, I'm up for it! :thumb_yello:

Barfly was OK for a drink and a gig, but it was a dive - I wouldn't want to eat there, it just looked.....dirty.

But that's OK, because I'm not coming :naughty:

If you're going to the Barfly, there is a bar about 500 yards down the road. I think it's called Baroks or something like that, it's where we went with Palladium after their gig. Also there's the Hawley Arms, Amy Winehouse's local pub more or less across the road from the Barfly.

That was called Bartok. :wink2:

mmhh...they sell also popcorns to enjoy better the broil..?:naughty: