London Meet Up Thread

Anzuzu

Hahah, that was me :lol3:

Thank you very much :blush-anim-cl:

That's absolutely hilarious! I'm going to buy that one if they ship to Finland. :naughty:

In which thread did you plan those badges? I didn't know you were doing them. I wish I could have taken part... :(

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's absolutely hilarious! I'm going to buy that one if they ship to Finland. :naughty:

In which thread did you plan those badges? I didn't know you were doing them. I wish I could have taken part... :(

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11949

I think you're still in time! They've put online a design project from yesterday:thumb_yello:

do you have a link for it? i need a ticket too :wink2:

and does anyone know if it´s cheaper if i buy them on the internet?

here is the link https://www.stanstedexpress.com/index.asp?SID={7E5A44F7-3E1F-4D9F-850B-5ACF5A133082}

I dont believe there is much difference if u book them online or in person as u usually have to book months in advance for a discount but it may well be worth looking! Hope this helps!!:wink2:

yes i really like that too, you did a great job :thumb_yello:

i want to order it (and three others as well ;) ) but do i really have to get a google account to buy it or is there another way? :blink:

does anyone know where i can buy such a flashy heart or can you just buy them at a concert?

I bought my flashing hearts from http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/acatalog/FLASHING_GLITTER_HEART.html

I dont think u can buy them at the gigs as it is something linked with the mfc rather than Mika!!!

I have a spare one, it is yours if u want it? I can give it to u at Hammersmith or your first London gig in Feb???:thumb_yello:

i would love to have it!! thank you very much for that offer :thumb_yello:

i will only be at the concert on the 28th, but as i´ve already seen you will be there as well. how are we going to manage it?

i would love to have it!! thank you very much for that offer :thumb_yello:

i will only be at the concert on the 28th, but as i´ve already seen you will be there as well. how are we going to manage it?

Well, I am hopefully aiming to get to the venue in the morning about 11am, so we can discuss nearer the time about what we are wearing so we know what each other look like and if u have a mobile then I can phone u when I reach the venue and if u get there before me I will find u in the queue and give it to u or if I reach the queue before you, then if u walk down the queue and find me and I will give the heart to u!

You are very welcome, I like helping mfcers however I can! :wub2:

Well, I am hopefully aiming to get to the venue in the morning about 11am, so we can discuss nearer the time about what we are wearing so we know what each other look like and if u have a mobile then I can phone u when I reach the venue and if u get there before me I will find u in the queue and give it to u or if I reach the queue before you, then if u walk down the queue and find me and I will give the heart to u!

You are very welcome, I like helping mfcers however I can! :wub2:

sent you a PM :wink2:

seems like it can´t be delivered to overseas... :blink:

but thank you nevertheless!

I know you have got one now, but they can be delivered overseas, if you read through the thread it tells you.

And for the same postage cost as they charge UKers.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6520&highlight=flashing

Between 25th and 28th Feb I'll be in London...not to see Mika this time but to go to the British museum(for the exposition "the ancient china") and to the O2 dome(for the Tutankhamon's treasure exposition)...anyway, I'd like to meet you all :wub2:

Between 25th and 28th Feb I'll be in London...not to see Mika this time but to go to the British museum(for the exposition "the ancient china") and to the O2 dome(for the Tutankhamon's treasure exposition)...anyway, I'd like to meet you all :wub2:

And you're not even tempted to go to one gig? :shocked:

Maybe you're gonna pass by to one of the queue to meet us !!!:wink2:

I'd love to meet you too !!!

awww... esperia, that's great! :punk: igor too..?

I've been in british museum for 6 hrs once, and I'm not kidding. as much as I love history and archeology, I don't feel the need to go back for now. :wink2:

and I have see all the tutankhamon items in egypt. :mf_rosetinted:

I'd be tempted to see national gallery inside again. I'm a museum lover, really, esp. ancient art. but I always seem to have too little time in london and I'm so in love with the city, I'd rather just wander in streets and squares and look at monuments from the outside. depends also on the weather, o.c. but I think this time too I'll stick to outdoor sighseeing. :wink2:

Let me know if you want to go on a tour of the area because I'll be wandering around there as much as possible. I used to work in the quad building on the left and that's one of the Royal College of Music buildings on the right. Kensington Gardens and the Albert Memorial are across the street.

I love South Kensington :wub2:

14998465_e6542311f3_b.jpg

Let me know if you want to go on a tour of the area because I'll be wandering around there as much as possible. I used to work in the quad building on the left and that's one of the Royal College of Music buildings on the right. Kensington Gardens and the Albert Memorial are across the street.

I love South Kensington :wub2:

14998465_e6542311f3_b.jpg

That's a great pic, Christine.

Years ago I was friends with a girl who was a nanny to posh people, they lived in Regent's Park, anyway they had a box in the Royal Albert Hall and if they didn't want to use it, they let my friend, so we saw quite a lot of people there at one time, I even went to a prom. The best was Madam Butterfly in the round though.