A really adorable story about Mika's effect on people.

BumbleBee_Vix

Ok so for those of you don't know I teach children aged 3-7 dance, drama and singing at Stagecoach Theatre Arts. Ok so we've just started a new term and as usual theres the odd kid who cries from class to class having to leave their Mum and all and doing something new and scary.

So last week, first day of term a little tiny girl aged just 4 comes in and starts crying, Theres me trying to console her and so we start dance anyway, doing our usual warmup to Grace Kelly. That kid shut up crying and was beaming :D She was dancing along and watching me singing all the words and then said she loves Mika and he is her favourite singer and she likes ALL his songs :roftl: Her Mum was saying how great it was we used Mika cos the little girl was so scared but loves Mika. So this week we don't do dance first and she gets all upset, it comes to dance, Grace Kelly comes on and shes shaking her bum and beaming again :D

Don't you love the fact Mika appeals to EVERYONE. Mika was the only thing that stopped this little girl crying. Thank you Mika for my making my job easier :D:D:D

My principle said "How come you always use Grace Kelly for your warm ups" And she said "I just love the smile it puts on Vicky's face, 9am on a saturday and sunday morning it's the one thing that wakes her up and gets her jolly" :D.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THERE IS A STORY WHICH NEEDS TO BE TOLD

OF A BEAUTIFUL MAN

WHO IS WORTH MORE THAN GOLD

FOR THE JOY THAT HE BRINGS

TO THE WORLD OF TODAY

WILL NEVER FADE AWAY

WHENEVER WE ARE SAD

HE WILL SING US A SONG

AND HIS SONGS ARE SO BRILLIANT

WE CAN'T HELP BUT SING ALONG

AND THE LOVE IN HIS SONGS

CHEERS THE WORLD OF TODAY

AND WILL NEVER FADE AWAY

lOVE TODAY FROM MARILYN

Ha ha, that's really cute BumbleBee Vix!

I have one too! One of my best friends is a nurse in the operating room of our city's hospital. There is one particular surgeon who demands Mika's "Life in Cartoon Motion" be played as he performs surgery. She even went on to show him the picture of Mika and I that I sent her in an e-mail to prove that she knows someone who met him.

:naughty:

I work in a school too and as it was raining the other day we had to stay in at lunchtime, the kids I look after are 5-6 year olds, I started talking about Mika, most said "whos Mika" but one little girl says I love Mika he sings the Lollipop song so I had them all drawing pictures of lollipops! His next generation of fans!!:thumb_yello:

I work in a school too and as it was raining the other day we had to stay in at lunchtime, the kids I look after are 5-6 year olds, I started talking about Mika, most said "whos Mika" but one little girl says I love Mika he sings the Lollipop song so I had them all drawing pictures of lollipops! His next generation of fans!!:thumb_yello:

Im a primary school teacher and i am confident that Mika has no worries about future fans, if my class are anything to go by, when i met him in November they were all very jealous and i had to dedicate a whole afternoon to talking about it and showing them the pics!

Im a primary school teacher and i am confident that Mika has no worries about future fans, if my class are anything to go by, when i met him in November they were all very jealous and i had to dedicate a whole afternoon to talking about it and showing them the pics!

Thats cool! another girl keeps asking me if I've had any late xmas presents thro the post like a 6ft 3" size box as I said I was upset he wasn't under my xmas tree on xmas day! All the kids know who much I love Mika! Kids are great aren't they?:thumb_yello:

Thats cool! another girl keeps asking me if I've had any late xmas presents thro the post like a 6ft 3" size box as I said I was upset he wasn't under my xmas tree on xmas day! All the kids know who much I love Mika! Kids are great aren't they?:thumb_yello:

Kids do certainly keep you entertained! Im still waiting for my 6ft 3 sized christmas present too! :mf_lustslow: