Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CHICAS!! como estan? desapareciii.. pero vuelvo a aparecer!

queria preguntarles de donde puedo conseguir las fotos de mika de ayer (del recital)... en lo posible q no diga wire image ... =) un besote!!! gracias!

Me not understandie:boxed:

CHICAS!! como estan? desapareciii.. pero vuelvo a aparecer!

queria preguntarles de donde puedo conseguir las fotos de mika de ayer (del recital)... en lo posible q no diga wire image ... =) un besote!!! gracias!

Me not understandie:boxed:

Translation: Could you please tell me where can I get pictures of Mika at last night's Fiat gig (preferably from other than wire image). thanks v. much!

:thumb_yello:

Translation: Could you please tell me where can I get pictures of Mika at last night's Fiat gig (preferably from other than wire image). thanks v. much!

:thumb_yello:

Very good!!!! you understand spanish!!! I'm Cintia from the argentinen thread, how are you girls!! I want that pics too, if anyone know please tell, as you can see, my english it's not so good, but I speak a little

:shocked: well...at least he looked at you!!

I thought he looked at me twice during his concert in amsterdam, but I´ll never know for sure:thumbdown:

He def looked at me at Plymouth, when I was doing the actions to Love today, I think he was thinking whos that strange woman,cause he smiled aswell!:roftl:

He def looked at me at Plymouth, when I was doing the actions to Love today, I think he was thinking whos that strange woman,cause he smiled aswell!:roftl:

I think he was looking at me, cause between the songs the lights went of...so it was really dark and I had my mfc-heart thingie in my hand...and I screamed really loud...at that points the lights went on again...and he looked at me and smiled! :wub2: :wub2: