• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nrj2008_0002.jpg

nrj4001_0002.jpg

i just woke up and still feel sleepy....

but once i read the stuff on the new threads make me :woot_jump:

he's killing me.................... :stretcher:

he loooooooooooook so gd, singgggggggggg so gd, speakkkkkkkkkk so ...well....:naughty:

but why he only won 1 , he can get people dancing and his songs rock!!!!!!!!!! =x

i like why mika's name was called, there's must be some screaming :roftl:

:wub2:

that's kylie minogue.... he presented her with an award

Dunno why she has a doona on :naughty:

Is someone going to start up that business of "OMG Mika likes KYLIE" again :roftl: She loves the bad boys - the ones that treat her bad....Mika would not do that :blush-anim-cl:

Dunno why she has a doona on :naughty:

Is someone going to start up that business of "OMG Mika likes KYLIE" again :roftl: She loves the bad boys - the ones that treat her bad....Mika would not do that :blush-anim-cl:

lol ... but she is quite a bit older then him, so i hope not!

she kinda had to wear her hair up, due to the neck line on that extra terrestrial dress she was wearing lol

i think your "doona" is what we call a "bun" here lol

lol ... but she is quite a bit older then him, so i hope not!

she kinda had to wear her hair up, due to the neck line on that extra terrestrial dress she was wearing lol

i think your "doona" is what we call a "bun" here lol

LOLOLOL :roftl: I was referring to her extra terrestrial dress as a doona (or quilt maybe in your country!) We call her bun a bun, also :naughty:

LOLOLOL :roftl: I was referring to her extra terrestrial dress as a doona (or quilt maybe in your country!) We call her bun a bun, also :naughty:

aww lol sorry... to top it all.. i'm french!! (although most of my work is in english and that hubby is english... i'm still french at heart!) :o)

nrj2006_0002.jpg

nrj2008_0003.jpg

nrj2008_0002.jpg

nrj4001_0002.jpg

I didn't see these pics last night, just got up and wow what a start to my day absolutly gorgeous, I love the jacket....................................well everything really, hes so perfect and loveable!:wub2: and.........................

Congrats Mika you deserve it!!!!!!

I didn't see these pics last night, just got up and wow what a start to my day absolutly gorgeous, I love the jacket....................................well everything really, hes so perfect and loveable!:wub2: and.........................

Congrats Mika you deserve it!!!!!!

I am afraid I might pass out on Feb 14 and 15th!!!!!!

ack!!!!!!!!!

its like the reality hits me NOW!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am afraid I might pass out on Feb 14 and 15th!!!!!!

ack!!!!!!!!!

its like the reality hits me NOW!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you won't, be strong!! I always think the concert goes way to fast, I just want rewind at the end and watch him all again!:wub2: