Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know we don't know her but he REALLY dosen't need her there on stage he is perfectly brilliant on his own, personally I don't think she adds much to the show anyway, I don't think, I wonder what Saras going to do this time, where as I think, hope he chucks water over Cherisse again! The last time I saw him and he was playing the bins near the back of the stage, I was trying to watch him( as you do!!!!! :mf_lustslow: ) and all I got was Sara jumping around at the front of the stage getting in the way of my view! I DON'T want it!!!!!

But the fact is, she IS there, whether you want it or not, and Mika obviously thinks she should be there, or else he'd have done away with her by now. Griping about it a little is ok at the beginning, but she's been in the show for a while now, so why dwell on hating her? Wouldn't it be easier and more enjoyable to get over it and try to appreciate her presence?

Lastly, if you must gripe, try not to be so mean about it, girls! Some of the remarks about her on this forum are downright vicious, and it's really not fair when she's just doing her job. Imagine if you were in her place and treat others as you would like to be treated.:thumb_yello:

I really really hope I get a pic like that of him, can't stand me in pics, so I won't be asking for one with me in it lol. He's far more photogenic than me.

I'll probably be to shy or stupid even to take one - pmsl

Please someone who goes to Hammersmith make me bloody take one if I meet him. I shall kick myself otherwise.

I really really hope I get a pic like that of him, can't stand me in pics, so I won't be asking for one with me in it lol. He's far more photogenic than me.

I'll probably be to shy or stupid even to take one - pmsl

Please someone who goes to Hammersmith make me bloody take one if I meet him. I shall kick myself otherwise.

Don't say that! There are no reasons to be shy with Mika! I was sure that I would be shy with him and that I wouldn't be able to speak to him but I was wrong! He's really nice!

To be honest I'm like that with most guys I meet that I like even slightly. I just clam up. I might be 33 but the nerves are still in abundance.

And to be honest I've been a huge Blur fan since I was 16. Damon Albarn has been kind of "on a pedestal" for half my life. Have met him a few times, and have to say you could never meet a nastier piece of work ever esp as the older and more and more famous he got, and that's to his fans.

Alex Kapranos was lovely though. My first time of meeting someone who I kind of idolised and he was a gem. I started thinking most guys were like Damon. Just plain rude. I do think Mika would go into that second category, but well, shyness still sets in big doses.... lol

What can I say I'm a hopeless case....

To be honest I'm like that with most guys I meet that I like even slightly. I just clam up. I might be 33 but the nerves are still in abundance.

And to be honest I've been a huge Blur fan since I was 16. Damon Albarn has been kind of "on a pedestal" for half my life. Have met him a few times, and have to say you could never meet a nastier piece of work ever esp as the older and more and more famous he got, and that's to his fans.

Alex Kapranos was lovely though. My first time of meeting someone who I kind of idolised and he was a gem. I started thinking most guys were like Damon. Just plain rude. I do think Mika would go into that second category, but well, shyness still sets in big doses.... lol

What can I say I'm a hopeless case....

WOWOWOW! Have you met Damon & Alex???:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: Lucky you!:punk:

it's only with Mika that I begun to follow "materially" my idols:bleh:

WOWOWOW! Have you met Damon & Alex???:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: Lucky you!:punk:

it's only with Mika that I begun to follow "materially" my idols:bleh:

Hee Hee - yep I have

Damon really don't deserve any :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: though.

Alex does though. He's bloody lovely.

Have been to over 50 Blur concerts since '94 (I've liked them since '91 but my Mum wouldn't let me see them) so have run into them outside venues quite often. The thing with Damon it's all about what you look like. He won't give you the time of day If your a big girl like I've always been. Size does matter sometimes you see.

Actually the last time I saw him in 2003 was kind of the last straw. I went to see 5 shows one after the other at the Astoria. Kind of broke my back money wise, but I thought it was worth it at the time. Actually cos' most Blur fans thought this would be the last year we'd ever see them - every Blur fan went overboard on gigs that year. I saw them a staggering 15 times that year alone.

Anyway, he came out the last day and was chatting to some very pretty and slim girls - sorry can't put it any other way. They'd been to four of the shows and I'd been to all of them. It was quite early in the afternoon. He completely ignored me the whole time (even though I was patiently waiting to speak to him if I got the chance). He gave them backstage passes and everything cos' he was impressed they'd been to FOUR SHOWS. He then kind of turned round to me and sneered at me, and then pushed past me to go into the venue...

I've never felt so .... words don't sum it up really. I don't think there's a word invented for the way I felt right then. I'd followed him for about 12 years by then.

I still even went to more Blur gigs after that, I never even told anyone what happened that day. Actually your the first people I've told :shocked:

When I finally got into Franz at the end of 2003 it was kind of a relief to let the Blur love die alittle and now kind of alot..

Alex and Bob have even replied to me on their myspace before now. They're such nice guys.

Hope Mika is the same, but if he has an off night - well it could never ever be as bad as that...

Hee Hee - yep I have

Damon really don't deserve any :mf_lustslow: though.

Alex does though. He's bloody lovely.

Have been to over 50 Blur concerts since '94 (I've liked them since '91 but my Mum wouldn't let me see them) so have run into them outside venues quite often. The thing with Damon it's all about what you look like. He won't give you the time of day If your a big girl like I've always been. Size does matter sometimes you see.

Actually the last time I saw him in 2003 was kind of the last straw. I went to see 5 shows one after the other at the Astoria. Kind of broke my back money wise, but I thought it was worth it at the time. Actually cos' most Blur fans thought this would be the last year we'd ever see them - every Blur fan went overboard on gigs that year. I saw them a staggering 15 times that year alone.

Anyway, he came out the last day and was chatting to some very pretty and slim girls - sorry can't put it any other way. They'd been to four of the shows and I'd been to all of them. It was quite early in the afternoon. He completely ignored me the whole time (even though I was patiently waiting to speak to him if I got the chance). He gave them backstage passes and everything cos' he was impressed they'd been to FOUR SHOWS. He then kind of turned round to me and sneered at me, and then pushed past me to go into the venue...

I've never felt so .... words don't sum it up really. I don't think there's a word invented for the way I felt right then. I'd followed him for about 12 years by then.

I still even went to more Blur gigs after that, I never even told anyone what happened that day. Actually your the first people I've told

When I finally got into Franz at the end of 2003 it was kind of a relief to let the Blur love die alittle and now kind of alot..

Alex and Bob have even replied to me on their myspace before now. They're such nice guys.

Hope Mika is the same, but if he has an off night - well it could never ever be as bad as that...

ow..that's really sad:boxed:

however it was a realistic happening of a misantropist against a silent fidelity filled with illusions..I mean, it's hard to be fans because all the support you give to who you love can't be given back...aaw I'm not so good at english sorry...all I can do is-->:huglove: {virtual hug}:bleh:

regarding Kapranos, glad you find him friendly.. I'm waiting their new album+tour and maybe we'll met somewhere:punk:

Mika seems even too kind:wub2: