Mika performing at the Brits!

kittie88

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably worth it if you are interested in all of the other artists.

I quite like some of them, but to spend that kind of money to be squashed in the mosh pit with a dodgy view, to watch Mika do maybe one song and hopefully accept a few awards, I don't think so.

Now I'm stuck.....£70 is a lot of money but then again u see quite a few performances as well as spotting A LOT of celebs, including Mika who u could see quite a lot! I need everyone's advice...to buy or not to buy? Do u think it is worth it???:wub2:

Also, would it be all standing or I suppose if u spent £90 u wld get seats???

Now I'm stuck.....£70 is a lot of money but then again u see quite a few performances as well as spotting A LOT of celebs, including Mika who u could see quite a lot! I need everyone's advice...to buy or not to buy? Do u think it is worth it???:wub2:

See above, but that's just my POV.

Also, would it be all standing or I suppose if u spent £90 u wld get seats???

In all honesty? No I don't. I adore Mika and would love to see him but it's too much money imo

I agree. it's lots of money for just one song, very few chances to meet him and probably not the closest seat to stage.

esp. since ya come to all 3 gigs in feb. but again, it's just my opinion. if ya are a rich girl, go for it! :naughty:

Has anyone got a list of the other singers/bands performing cos I watched it but as soon as I was thinking Mika might be performing my mind wandered and then my dream came true when they said he was performing so I cant remember who else was going to be performing!!!:wub2:

I agree. it's lots of money for just one song, very few chances to meet him and probably not the closest seat to stage.

esp. since ya come to all 3 gigs in feb. but again, it's just my opinion. if ya are a rich girl, go for it! :naughty:

I am not a rich girl and you are very right about that! It's jus the thought of going to an awards ceremony!!! Maybe I should leave it til next year! Still wanna know who else is performing though???

You can go see everyone walking down the red carpet for free. Probably get a better view than any tickets you'd get for the actual show if you get there early enough.

Or just enter lots of competitions for tickets like I'm gonna do :naughty: they have loads of them usually in the run-up.

You can go see everyone walking down the red carpet for free. Probably get a better view than any tickets you'd get for the actual show if you get there early enough.

Or just enter lots of competitions for tickets like I'm gonna do :naughty: they have loads of them usually in the run-up.

Actually that is a good idea and u might be lucky enough to get a few autographs :wub2: so is anyone up for a trip to London to watch the stars coming down the red carpet? and I will definitely go in for all the competitions!!!

that may be a good option and cheap enough! :punk:

Also, did u know that Mika will be doing a duet with either Rufus Wainwright or Brian May at this year's Brit awards. Accordin to the sun anyway. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article326316.ece

Youh have probably already seen it but jus thought I would post it on here again!!!

He denied all of that

Although if there was a definate duet with Rufus I'd pay £170-£190 if I had to!

He denied all of that

ok thanks, I was wondering cos I would have thought if it was true then there would have been more press coverage of it!!! stupid Sun...one newspaper I don't want to work for when I graduate, there is more gossip in their paper than news!!!

£70.00 - £90.00 per ticket.

:blink:

Its waaaaay too expensive for me to even consider (at this very moment with 3 gigs looming and accomodation to pay for :blink: )

Ill just have to hope that me applying for tickets like every other day will eventually pay off!!:naughty:

He denied all of that

NO YOU WOULDNT!! i wouldnt let you, id cut your bloody hands off girl :naughty: we gota flat to pay for in Feb!! :naughty:

NO YOU WOULDNT!! i wouldnt let you, id cut your bloody hands off girl :naughty: we gota flat to pay for in Feb!! :naughty:

Oh yes I would! haha

I'd just forget about the flat.... bring that nice caterpillar sleeping bag and sleep in that little place we discovered last night around the corner from the flat!

Oh yes I would! haha

I'd just forget about the flat.... bring that nice caterpillar sleeping bag and sleep in that little place we discovered last night around the corner from the flat!

Hey you'd better not! I've already paid for that damn flat. :sneaky2:

Wish I was going to be in town 2 days earlier. Then we'd go to the Brits for sure. I've already blown thousands on Mika concerts in the past 2 months. What's another £70-90?

I just couldn't be arsed bringing nice clothes to London and dressing up, that's all.

Wish I was going to be in town 2 days earlier. Then we'd go to the Brits for sure. I've already blown thousands on Mika concerts in the past 2 months. What's another £70-90?

I just couldn't be arsed bringing nice clothes to London and dressing up, that's all.

:naughty: Okay okay. Don't worry you'll get your money :wink2:

If I win the lottery this week, I'll buy tickets for everyone :thumb_yello:

Oh yes I would! haha

pfffft that little cubby hole?? :naughty:

:blink: so we're definately staying there??

well if i had money to blow id do it but i dont :naughty:

Yeah I was kind of kidding myself thinking I could even afford a ticket to the Brits, I am a uni student and I am going to all the London gigs so I have to pay for the accomodation so I will have to apply for all the comps I can but if I do win a pair of tickets or even more the other ticket will go to an mfcer no matter what! But the question of who it wld be would be a difficut one but dont need to think about that unless I actually win!!! :wink2:

....select UK MFC members who are in need of a ticket and I know would do the same for me?

That better? :wink2:

Don't worry, I'd get you one I suppose

:thumb_yello: you know it makes sense! id do the same for you lol

If you win the lottery, just come to the Toronto gig. It will be better than the Brits. :wink2:

if i won the lottery id be at EVERY gig :mf_rosetinted: lol

Or both :punk:

*high5*