I have to get this off my chest

Finkster

yeah exactly... If I fell in love with a guy now...a poet walking in that looked like johnny depp and there was a moment of undeniable attraction:mf_lustslow: than yes, I would have to say something or do something to get his attention... If the love is there from the beginning, than it's unavoidable... but don't look for it just to have it:thumbdown:

We wait for the best things in life you know:naughty:

My friend told me that there's British exchange student in his drama class.....I'm afraid if I see him or hear him I'll fall in love haha. Those damn accents :wub2:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GO FOR IT!! This is way too cute to give up!

And you're too nice to even come off remotely mean, so don't worry about that whole end part. We're 17. We're supposed to say awkward things we don't mean all the time. I do it like, every 10 seconds!

He'll come around if you act on it soon, while he's still all fresh and stuff... See- I can't even form a normal sounding sentence ONLINE.

GO FOR IT!! This is way too cute to give up!

And you're too nice to even come off remotely mean, so don't worry about that whole end part. We're 17. We're supposed to say awkward things we don't mean all the time. I do it like, every 10 seconds!

He'll come around if you act on it soon, while he's still all fresh and stuff... See- I can't even form a normal sounding sentence ONLINE.

please tell me we're supposed to say awkward things at 22 too :naughty:

I just wanted to say that I read your entire post. And then I realised there was another post just as long beneath it :roftl: :roftl: don't worry, I read that too!

It can be hard when you are young. Don't feel pressured into going out with him if you are not ready. If you are ready, you have nothing to lose. Do it, go out with him. Or even when you do actually tell him you have not had a boyfriend and you want to take it slow. Theres no need to do the business for a long time. It's better that way, anyway :thumb_yello:

If you feel you are ready and you want to, DO IT! Enjoy it. Explore this big bad world and when you are older you will not look back on this and wish that you gave Mike a chance.

And besides - his name is almost Mika :bleh:

if you werent ready then you werent it wouldntv worked out, who knows maybe he'll get his chance when you are ready!

At least this all proves that your shyness wont stop a guy from liking you...

Dont feel like dirt, you're still gonna hurt manyguys and get hurt by many guys (i know that sounds terrible) iv turned guys down and have had my heart broken, it comes with the package called LIFE:thumb_yello:

If you need to talk you'v got me (seeing as im also in teenage zone) and all the other MFCers:wink2: