• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

oh my.

so, he went for it, i see.

you shouldn't feel like dirt.

if you aren't ready, you aren't ready.

if you force yourself to do something, you might end up regretting it.

but, at the same time...

you never know.

ack, i'm sorry i'm sending mixed signals. :(

i'm sorry you feel so bad, Jess. :huglove:

Well, I think that if you like him you should prove to date with him! If he really likes you, I'm sure he'll be happy to be with you even if you already told him that you didn't want.

This time, you shouldn't think about your friends. Just think about what you feel and what is the better for you. Think about having a serious relashionship. I'm sure you are ready for that, because it seems that you really like this guy!

So, I think you ought to leave all your confussion and go for him! :thumb_yello:

darling, he wants to get with you bad. he's REALLY interested!

Knock that shyness aside girl, it's time to let out that locked up tiger.

Things are going well between you two, there's definitely a spark. Don't be boyfriend and girlfriend STRAIGHT away - go on a few dates BY YOURSELVES where you're not distracted by each other's mates. Concentrate on each other and see where the conversation flows. and if you say anything "stupid" or "embarrassing" it's just because you like him and your brain's gone to mush. I can instantly tell that you have really low self esteem, but this guy is calling you pretty. This may be the very guy to bring up your confidence, whether this relationship goes through or not. Think of it as an opportunity in a few ways; gain confidence and a guy you like in one go. Bingo!

What have you got to lose hun? You're smitten. He's smitten. Get smitten together! What are you waiting for?

EDIT: Just saw your other long post where he asked you out. Maybe you turned him down because:

A) You weren't expecting it

B) Felt you were going too fast

C) Felt pressured

D) Didn't like him as much as you thought

E) Maybe you have not had a boyfriend/serious relationship before and the thought freaked you out

whatever the reason, don't feel like dirt. I bet you're confused as to why you turned him down yourself? I would say go on a couple of dates with him, get to know him better, and your feelings may just come out. Maybe you should write down in a personal diary about what you did, how you felt etc. again, there's no harm in trying. Just say that you're not ready for a relationship and want to test the water a bit, before you dive too deep.

If he likes you that much, he'll respect your decision. If he says it's all or nothing, he's not worth it.

darling, he wants to get with you bad. he's REALLY interested!

Knock that shyness aside girl, it's time to let out that locked up tiger.

Things are going well between you two, there's definitely a spark. Don't be boyfriend and girlfriend STRAIGHT away - go on a few dates BY YOURSELVES where you're not distracted by each other's mates. Concentrate on each other and see where the conversation flows. and if you say anything "stupid" or "embarrassing" it's just because you like him and your brain's gone to mush. I can instantly tell that you have really low self esteem, but this guy is calling you pretty. This may be the very guy to bring up your confidence, whether this relationship goes through or not. Think of it as an opportunity in a few ways; gain confidence and a guy you like in one go. Bingo!

What have you got to lose hun? You're smitten. He's smitten. Get smitten together! What are you waiting for?

EDIT: Just saw your other long post where he asked you out. Maybe you turned him down because:

A) You weren't expecting it

B) Felt you were going too fast

C) Felt pressured

D) Didn't like him as much as you thought

E) Maybe you have not had a boyfriend/serious relationship before and the thought freaked you out

whatever the reason, don't feel like dirt. I bet you're confused as to why you turned him down yourself? I would say go on a couple of dates with him, get to know him better, and your feelings may just come out. Maybe you should write down in a personal diary about what you did, how you felt etc. again, there's no harm in trying. Just say that you're not ready for a relationship and want to test the water a bit, before you dive too deep.

If he likes you that much, he'll respect your decision. If he says it's all or nothing, he's not worth it.

Hahah, thanks. Gee, you hit the nail on the head. xD

I don't want to rush things, that's for sure. I'm going to talk to him more and get to know him more and I'll see what happens.

Thanks, that helped. :)

Hahah, thanks. Gee, you hit the nail on the head. xD

I don't want to rush things, that's for sure. I'm going to talk to him more and get to know him more and I'll see what happens.

Thanks, that helped. :)

I've been told I'm good with advice. I don't know how. :roftl:

well good luck to ya finky winky! tell us how it goes, won't you? :)

Aw, you are a sweetie!:wub2:

I’m so much older than you but of course I’ve been through all the things you just described in your long story.

The insecurity, the regret, the fear of not saying the right thing and so on, but this is what love and romance are about!:wink2:

I just want to say three things:

Go for it, you have nothing to lose!

You seem to be a person who has a good way with words and that takes you a long way!

Good luck, this might be the right guy for you!:thumb_yello:

Aww, Fink. Caz had very good advice as usual.

But in a nutshell--you like him, so go on at least one date with him. Don't be scared, that doesn't commit you to anything.

Tell him that you like him but that you're a bit scared. He'll understand, and that will explain why you're so hesitant, and also keep him from feeling bad, like that he did anything wrong in flirting with you.

Hopefully it will work out! Having someone like you for the first time can be scary, don't worry. When I had my first boyfriend, I went from confessing my feelings to a good friend to suddenly being in a serious relationship overnight, and I actually threw up the first few times I went to see him. :bleh:

--Jack

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I have never had a boyfriend myself (don't be embarrassed about that either! At least you're not a slut who has sex at 13 or whatever haha, I'm not referring to myself FYI haha). There was this boy last year and he was such a gentleman and I was a big old bitch. He asked me out one day and I said I had to think about it. Then he asked me like 2 weeks later and I was just like "Uhh......sure why not?." The next day he was trying to be affectionate with me, but it was just really awkward and I had my shield up so the next day I broke up with him. I felt so bad, but I had to end it sooner then later. I have no idea how this story is supposed to help you, but since that day I still feel like a bitch and I don't want you to have to feel the same way. I mean, he took me to a freaking Who concert!! I felt terrible for being so anti-boyfriend haha. All I'm saying is that if you like him, try it out. If you don't, end it as nicely as possible. Good luck Jess:thumb_yello: haha

Finks, I know exactly how you feel.

I've never had a boyfriend either, and I got asked out and I was just scared and not ready for whatever would happen. But of course, i said know ugh! It was like I was trying to put it off, and there weren't really any good reasons I could tell myself. Just that i had said no, confused me. He was a perfectly decent guy, and we couldve got to know eachother better! So, just know that youre not alone!

And eventually, you're gonna have to say yes to someone. And why not it be sooner than later! Just, try. And of course everyone feels embarassed about what they say and they think it's stupid, but the other person is seeing it differently than you. they dont know whats going on in your head. They might even think its cute :blush-anim-cl:

So good luck! hope everything goes well! luv ya! i dont know if that helped haha, but i suggest you give it a try! looks like theres some chemistry goin on there if you know what i mean :naughty: it'll be a new experience!! Go for it! be.. wreckless and daring!! :confused:

<33333 *hug*

I understand how you feel!!

Jess, if you are not ready, don't feel bad for not pushing things! If he really likes you, he will wait until you are ready to date him. :) Just let him know that you need more time and then maybe the next time he asks you, you will be better prepared for it all.

Oh, and please don't feel bad for not having had a boyfriend yet! I didn't have my first serious boyfriend until I was 18 years old....and I am still with him now. Don't feel like you need to push things just because other people are doing those things. You will do what you should do when the time is just right for you. :)

You definitely should not feel bad. Hey, if you're not ready, then you're just not ready! He should understand that. It sounds like he does.

Once you are ready, whenever that may be, just talk to him about it. You guys are still friends, right? It might be hard to just come up with something to say, but think about it and let him know then see where things go from there!

Don't sweat it. You know how much time you're gonna have for boyfriends, right? A lot! And from what I know of you, you're a great person. You shouldn't have trouble finding someone when you are ready. Nothing to worry about!

Oh, and please don't feel bad for not having had a boyfriend yet! I didn't have my first serious boyfriend until I was 18 years old....and I am still with him now. Don't feel like you need to push things just because other people are doing those things. You will do what you should do when the time is just right for you. :)

I agree completely *claps* I'm almost 18 now, and no one is good enough lol...

At this age, I just wonder about boys sometimes *rolls eyes*

I'm waiting for love to find me.

I agree completely *claps* I'm almost 18 now, and no one is good enough lol...

At this age, I just wonder about boys sometimes *rolls eyes*

I'm waiting for love to find me.

I agree too! Haha, I'm just about 17, but you know what? I just don't have time. I have so much stuff to do that I don't have time to always hang out. I mean, I come on here and stuff, but that's usually when I'm doing something else like homework (like now, for instance...). No one's really caught my interest, so why worry about having a boyfriend? I have no problem waiting until I actually like someone who is available!

I agree too! Haha, I'm just about 17, but you know what? I just don't have time. I have so much stuff to do that I don't have time to always hang out. I mean, I come on here and stuff, but that's usually when I'm doing something else like homework (like now, for instance...). No one's really caught my interest, so why worry about having a boyfriend? I have no problem waiting until I actually like someone who is available!

yeah exactly... If I fell in love with a guy now...a poet walking in that looked like johnny depp and there was a moment of undeniable attraction:mf_lustslow: than yes, I would have to say something or do something to get his attention... If the love is there from the beginning, than it's unavoidable... but don't look for it just to have it:thumbdown:

We wait for the best things in life you know:naughty: