MIKA's Lollipop and more foods!

CazGirl

hey guys!

sorry i know this aint MAHOOSIVE news, BUT:

On BBC1 just now, the news just had a slide for this man who makes paintings or make photos of landscapes entirely made from FOOD (don't knock - they're AMAZING) and MIKA's "Lollipop" was loud in the background!

i thought I'd post because I've not heard Lollipop OR Relax as a background song, and it's more publicity too. Hopefully some more sales will be made!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys!

On BBC1 just now, the news just had a slide for this man who makes paintings or make photos of landscapes entirely made from FOOD (don't knock - they're AMAZING) and MIKA's "Lollipop" was loud in the background!

i thought I'd post because I've not heard Lollipop OR Relax as a background song, and it's more publicity too. Hopefully some more sales will be made!

thanks for sharing. is there a place on the internet to view those paintings? that must have been quite amazing to see!

On GMTV they are doing slimmimg thing on an island and played BIG GIRL in the background. It's like an old programme my parents used to watch called name that tune (you had to do it in so many notes played) with MIKA its NAME THAT TUNE IN 1!!!!

I used to hate that programme as I was too young to know any of the blinking songs they were all 1960's and 70's!!!

xx

hey guys!

Brilliant news! Vote for Mika to win Best Single (voting now) and Best Breakthrough Artist (voting soon)

http://www.brits.co.uk

Love today, from Marilyn

Cool! It's funny because, in France,they ALWAYS put LICM as background music for shows ! (mostly on one particular channel) so everytime there is, I feel like jumping and sing along (so every two seconds :naughty: )

yeah :thumb_yello: In Germany and Switzerland they use it a lot!