New message from Mikasounds

Well, it said Mika, I almost fell of my chair :bleh:

anyway..

Juts got it... it's this but with their lovely background you get with the e-mails..

MIKA up for four BRIT nominations

Hello again,

With this years Brits on the horizon, and after such a fantastic year, we were hopeful that MIKA's achievements would get recognised by a nomination or two. The Brits are a biggee and it would be great to be part of all that.

Well, we've just heard that he is up for four nominations! These are:

Best British Single for 'Grace Kelly'

British Male Solo Artist

British album for 'Life in Cartoon Motion'

British Breakthrough Act (winner voted by Radio One listeners)

This years Brits will take place at Earls Court on Wednesday 20 February and will be broadcast on ITV. This year's hosts will be Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne.

You have a part to play in helping MIKA in the best single and breakthrough act category by casting your votes on the Brits website which you can access here.

So please get voting guys!

Love

Mikasounds

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=347456398

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

compared to last year's, Brits is bit boring this year

o, well, offacial dongrats !!!!!!!!! you silly beautiful constellation

honestly, i couldn't catch more than 5 words when Jamie T was singing ... he's got a problem with his tongue i think !! and Klaxons ... worst live act I've seen in 2006 ... gravity's rainbow is alright, jeez, i got their copy for free you know !!@! for the rest of them ... no comment =[

Well, it said Mika, I almost fell of my chair :bleh:

anyway..

Juts got it... it's this but with their lovely background you get with the e-mails..

MIKA up for four BRIT nominations

Hello again,

With this years Brits on the horizon, and after such a fantastic year, we were hopeful that MIKA's achievements would get recognised by a nomination or two. The Brits are a biggee and it would be great to be part of all that.

Well, we've just heard that he is up for four nominations! These are:

Best British Single for 'Grace Kelly'

British Male Solo Artist

British album for 'Life in Cartoon Motion'

British Breakthrough Act (winner voted by Radio One listeners)

This years Brits will take place at Earls Court on Wednesday 20 February and will be broadcast on ITV. This year's hosts will be Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne.

You have a part to play in helping MIKA in the best single and breakthrough act category by casting your votes on the Brits website which you can access here.

So please get voting guys!

Love

Mikasounds

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=347456398

Thanks for posting

Vote here

http://www.brits.co.uk

Love today, from Marilyn

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but I read this sentence at The Brits website: Multiple votes are allowed, but only your last vote will be counted

IMO that must mean you only have to vote once (for Mika ofcourse) in one category.

If anyone has a different opinion I really would like to know.:blink:

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but I read this sentence at The Brits website: Multiple votes are allowed, but only your last vote will be counted

IMO that must mean you only have to vote once (for Mika ofcourse) in one category.

If anyone has a different opinion I really would like to know.:blink:

It means it's no use voting multiple times, but you can vote more than once with different addresses, and different names, maybe your friends' names if they don't mind. Plus, everyone can vote for Mika, not just the British. There's a drop-down list of countries. I say... all nationalities... get voting!!! Let them know that Mika rules the world!

Edit: I've just tried to get back on, to register with another address, but I couldn't get onto the form. Maybe it remembers the computer.

Love from Marilyn

It means it's no use voting multiple times, but you can vote more than once with different addresses, and different names, maybe your friends' names if they don't mind. Plus, everyone can vote for Mika, not just the British. There's a drop-down list of countries. I say... all nationalities... get voting!!! Let them know that Mika rules the world!

Edit: I've just tried to get back on, to register with another address, but I couldn't get onto the form. Maybe it remembers the computer.

Love from Marilyn

Thanks for the explanation Marilyn! My hubby and 3 daughter each got their own account on this computer. Do you think I could use them? We ofcourse live on the same address...