my mikadress

patricia4u

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't like it any more because i had to make adult babyclothes, it was funny at first , until the customers were asking me all kinds of questions , and some of them came to my house for the sizes and they were wearing

dirty diapers . and than i had enough of them. so i don't want anything to do with those people ever again.

Ok that's kind of nasty then.. That they came in dirty diapers.

What were they thinking!? Seriously if they're into that kind of stuff that's fine.. but they should do it in the privacy of their own home.

oh great , you were on stage with him?

Yep, for Lollipop in Manchester!

Not as lucky as my friend tho he's been on stage three times! Four if you count that fact that he was on stage twice at one gig!

Some people have some weird fetishes..makes me feel so much better about my hand fetish!! :blush-anim-cl:

Ok that's kind of nasty then.. That they came in dirty diapers.

What were they thinking!? Seriously if they're into that kind of stuff that's fine.. but they should do it in the privacy of their own home.

yes i think so too

Yep, for Lollipop in Manchester!

Not as lucky as my friend tho he's been on stage three times! Four if you count that fact that he was on stage twice at one gig!

Some people have some weird fetishes..makes me feel so much better about my hand fetish!! :blush-anim-cl:

oh you are so lucky

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Well...isn't that the first thing that would run through any guy's mind? I'm not saying girls because I know that most of you girls are like me and wouldnt even give a damn about his height if he's on his knees infront of you...you'd be toooo busy feeling faint or trying to hold in your tears of overwhelmingness (if thats a word:bleh: )

perfectly writing

any word can be a word in mika land