MIKA - The things they say 6815

Sity

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/the%20things%20they%20say%206815_1056437

"MIKA will win. He is just too good." Super producer MARK RONSON already

predicts he will lose the Best British Male gong at this year's (08) Brit Awards

to GRACE KELLY star MIKA.

16/01/2008 16:24

mika_5073383.jpg

And a sensual apple pose added

Caption: Mika. Cirque du Soleil 'Varekai' Gala Performance at Royal Albert Hall -- Arrivals. London, England - 08.01.08

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of respect for Mark Ronson, despite all the ribbing about his bass speaker last year at V festival, he is excellent live.

It's nice that he likes Mika, he does come across as someone who apprieciates different kinds of music. Any other year he would win it hands down, but I think the big guy will give him a run for his money.

Mark Ronson is bloody good, too :thumb_yello: but he is a producer while this award should go to the best British male singer .

I think the award is titled Best Male Artist only because it is not necessarily the voice but the overall performance they evaluate... and not the production..

So, a producer should be nominated for Best Single / Album but not for an artist award..:cool:

That is so good of Mark Ronson to say that, they are both good singers but 2007 was Mika's year and as many ppl have said Mark Ronson is a producer primarily so it is only fair that a person who is a singer primarily (or even a singer/songwriter like Mika) should win!!!:wub2: