the mika body place!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so if you were part of mikas body. where would you be? i would be the curl behind mikas right ear. coz then i could stroke his lovely ears:roftl: so what would you be?c'mon people you know me by now!!! im to nosey for my own good.:naughty:

I would be a bit of fluff in his belly button... dont ask me why cos i dont know..! Or maybe one of his ears so me and you could chat Kitty and Mika would think he was hearing voices, with you been the curl behind his ear and me been his ear..:blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl::punk:

Ewwww...:shocked:

This is gonna be a dangerous thread....:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

yes it is but as a close friend said to me. WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER!!!

Marleen

lol. his toung!!! nice.

BethLovesMika

i might feel a bit wierd strokeing his ears if it was you:roftl: but chatting is what i do bestest(other than art)

yes it is but as a close friend said to me. WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER!!!

Marleen

lol. his toung!!! nice.

BethLovesMika

i might feel a bit wierd strokeing his ears if it was you:roftl: but chatting is what i do bestest(other than art)

i forgot about that lol sorry...erm yeah Ill be his belly button...or his nose..so I could be nosy..sorry thats just not funny is it..?...right :naughty::roftl:

this thread is kinda of odd but since we all love mika i knew some kind of thread like this would pop up

well lets see i would be his eyes , see what wonderful things he sees and his perseptive of views and how sees life

or his ears what beautifull things that he eitehr makes or inspires him! :wink2: