the mika body place!!

this thread is kinda of odd but since we all love mika i knew some kind of thread like this would pop up

well lets see i would be his eyes , see what wonderful things he sees and his perseptive of views and how sees life

or his ears what beautifull things that he eitehr makes or inspires him! :wink2:

you cant be his lil lugglets!!1|i cant stroke them if i no someone is there:blush-anim-cl: hey people whats with the knee caps? and the hand thing....HELPINGS IM IN NEEDINGS OF!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be his lips...my god those lips...they are the most beautiful lips that I have ever seen...ever. point black and period.

I just wanna eat them up!:bleh::blush-anim-cl:

Also...he'll obviously lick his lips if they ever get dry so....:naughty:

Oh god...if Mika ever reads this thread, he'll probably freak out and never ever have a gig in his life ever again! He'll think we'll be staring at his body, deiciding what part to be:bleh:

I'd be his hands, cause than I can play the piano and i can do this : http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd238/Elise_love2day/?action=view&current=satellite.jpg

wouldn't like to be his curls, cause this would kinda hurt.. ( those curling things get pretty hot ) : http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd238/Elise_love2day/?action=view&current=mika482.jpg

im thick but what is with all the chicken comments?

is there some hidden joke that im not gettin here?

did mika use to run a chicken farm or something?? ooo maybe he could work in KFC mind you tho he'd have to wear a hair net for his lush locks of his :P dont want a mika hair in my chickeeeeen.....then again could sell it on ebay oooo or you could clone him :mf_lustslow:

my own mika to love and to hold :wub2:

Guys....obviously Mika's hair is naturaly wavy and a bit curled...why do you keep on saying they're only curly because he curls them? Or are you referring to the granny curls? Because yeah..those are obviously curled...but what about those other curls...where his hair's all smooth and straight at the beginning and curls at the ends? That's natural..I'm sure of it.

im thick but what is with all the chicken comments?

is there some hidden joke that im not gettin here?

did mika use to run a chicken farm or something?? ooo maybe he could work in KFC mind you tho he'd have to wear a hair net for his lush locks of his :P dont want a mika hair in my chickeeeeen.....then again could sell it on ebay oooo or you could clone him :mf_lustslow:

my own mika to love and to hold :wub2:

now lets say what chicken is. i will say this kindly coz kiddies might be running around. let us say... it rhymes with necks

Yeaaah, this thread scares me a bit too, but I have to think about it...

It´s hard, cause I can´t decide...Maybe, I would be his hands, cause how he plays the piano is amazing:wub2: I would also be his mind, cause of the fact, that you know what he´s thinking, his plans, his ideas...His mind! Yeah. It´s probably the best part...:blush-anim-cl:

so if you were part of mikas body. where would you be? i would be the curl behind mikas right ear. coz then i could stroke his lovely ears:roftl: so what would you be?c'mon people you know me by now!!! im to nosey for my own good.:naughty:

I would love to be his hands!!!!

I love the way his hands look!!!!! Anf I would be able to play the piano:wink2:

im surprised how everyone has managed to avoid the obvious dirty one :P and how everyone is keeping it PG ....the kiddies will be loving you

umm where would i be if i was a body part....well....:naughty:

P.G version would have to be his eyes since they are sooo full of knowledge and purdeeeee...the boy has eyes you can just get lost in!!damn those eyes..they WILL be the death of me..;

i unno il be crossing a road or something see those eyes and then get hit by a car...can see it happening ...watch this space :P