Dr. HOUSE adverts in Italy!

robertina

hey, dr. Houses' fans!

look at those adverts we are watching in italy now....brilliant performance!

mainly i'ts about hugh laurie and uma turman being hired to work /advertise in a new private pay channel...a digital one (of mr berlusconi, of course).

enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oVHcqf44HVg&feature=related

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Dr. House but I don't really understand this commercial.. Sorry. :(

well

i don't like stars performing in advertisements, but this is about a pay channel which will air just fictions and movies that's why they hired uma and hugh laurie...

and i love the way he makes his fingers squeak...i cannot!:naughty:

I've never seen Hugh Laurie as a comedian. The only thing I had seen him in before House was Stuart Little :blush-anim-cl:

he's a friend of kenneth branagh, he was in several of his films, plus he was grand in some productions with stephen fry (another friend of his), like the awesome blackadder. check that out! :thumb_yello:

he's a friend of kenneth branagh, he was in several of his films, plus he was grand in some productions with stephen fry (another friend of his), like the awesome blackadder. check that out! :thumb_yello:

i know

in italian we say: a very good "caratterista" (no starring actor but very good actor for secondary roles)

well, in blackadder the star was o.c. rowan atkinson, but he was surrounded and supported by a bunch of friends of his, all excellent actors, that were racing in delivering amazing performances: stephen fry, miranda richardson, hugh laurie and a few more. :wink2: