HELP! with Life in CM Fan Cd Booklet

Ioana

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sure which ones hadn't been done yet or what, So I just did Holy Johnny and My Interpretation, It's alright if you don't use them, I had fun making them actually :)

MyInterpretation.png

HolyJohnny.png

I had completely different images in mind for both of these, but then it changed as I made it? lol.

Nicole! i love your siggy! :D where did you get the font for the "spray on the glitter you fool" phrase?

Ooh ooh ooh! Can I take a wild stab? It looks like plain old Arial Black to me - but please let us know ;)

You guys have some beautiful graphics. I can see I'm going to have to create something extraordinary to get included in this booklet......:bleh: At least this weekend is a long weekend, 3 days off....I will have plenty of time :D

lol no one likes it :( hah

whoopz,didn't see it last night,but it looks great

I tried something. (took me 1 and a half hours to make)

But it's not so good

cdbanner01.png

:wub2: :wub2: circleeel,tutu's pink elephantz! totally mika!

I wasn't sure which ones hadn't been done yet or what, So I just did Holy Johnny and My Interpretation, It's alright if you don't use them, I had fun making them actually :)

MyInterpretation.png

:thumb_yello:

The Happy Ending one looks really good :biggrin2:

So anyone wanna make a Relax one with my more or less clear description? :biggrin2:

I somehow picture smth with blue-green-grey-ish tone,maybe water or in any case smth that gives the impression of wetness and well...Mika

but I'd like smth that is in contrast with the jolly rythm of it,because in the end it is kind of a sad serious song

The Happy Ending one looks really good :biggrin2:

So anyone wanna make a Relax one with my more or less clear description? :biggrin2:

Sure, I'll do it. But I liked the one that was there, with the pink and blue circles :thumb_yello:

Give me an hour LOL

More banners from me :shocked:

I think that those are the last ones, because they are getting worse and worse :blink:

SOMEONE's been busy :naughty: :naughty: they are really good, they would be great as siggies too :thumb_yello: sometimes it helps to take a break for a while, I'm usually so close to the screen when I make my graphics my eyes go all funny :naughty: