HELP! with Life in CM Fan Cd Booklet

Ioana

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOH! I have the perfect picture for Any Other World!

6KCBh3761084-02.jpg

can ya guys give it a go? Maybe smth glowing,white with bright circles,or smth that resembles sun rays going towards the edges... white and glowing in any case :bleh:

Droopsy, your work is fantastic. You have a brilliant skill :thumb_yello:

I would love to be involved, but as I am working during the day I don't have much time until the weekends.

I think that everyone that wants to be involved should say so and then we divide the number of songs by the number of people. What do you think? Then everyone will get a turn.

So, I want to do it - but you guys have been doing so much already that I don't know whats done and whats not done - and who's doing what next.

We should sort out who gets what - and then make them :thumb_yello:

Droopsy, your work is fantastic. You have a brilliant skill :thumb_yello:

I would love to be involved, but as I am working during the day I don't have much time until the weekends.

I think that everyone that wants to be involved should say so and then we divide the number of songs by the number of people. What do you think? Then everyone will get a turn.

So, I want to do it - but you guys have been doing so much already that I don't know whats done and whats not done - and who's doing what next.

We should sort out who gets what - and then make them :thumb_yello:

Well it's not a problem if you make double banners, they want to have options :thumb_yello:

Ingie - I like that one ;) But isn't that the yoga pose picture that everyone always gets cranky when it's posted and it gets deleted straight away LOL

I have no idea. I just grabbed the pic Ioana wanted us to use a few pages back. But why does it make everyone so cranky?:blink:

I have no idea. I just grabbed the pic Ioana wanted us to use a few pages back. But why does it make everyone so cranky?:blink:

It is on a girls flickr account....they are public viewing pics but they are deemed 'private pics' by the fun police :roftl: The girl doesn't like them being used on the forums......

Maybe since I've said that everyone will get cranky they will prove me wrong :naughty: I don't get cranky about the pics :D

It is on a girls flickr account....they are public viewing pics but they are deemed 'private pics' by the fun police :roftl: The girl doesn't like them being used on the forums......

Maybe since I've said that everyone will get cranky they will prove me wrong :naughty: I don't get cranky about the pics :D

Well then why does she put them online...that's asking for it:naughty:

I guess i don't get it

anytheworld2pl4.jpg

:thumb_yello:

uihiubly1.png

buh don't like it:thumbdown:

why? It's totally cute

ok I tried something with Ioana's explanation:mf_rosetinted:

anywz5.png

It's great Droopsy,gives me the perfect feeling

are there going to be pictures of the singers in the booklet as well?

for now Pics for each song title is needed,once this is done,we can think of smth else,but let's not complicate it

This one's even stranger than the first LT one

lt2.png

oh i love it! It's so jolly!