MIKA is a star, I mean asteroid (-:

REBEKA

lol, spray on the cheese, you fool! :naughty:

haha! i'd quote that! I know i'm not the only one who could ramble for hours about how amazing mika is. at school, whenever somebody gets on my case about him i get more frustrated bout the fact that i don't have enough time to say everything i'd like to say about him to defend him than upset about what they said.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! i'd quote that! I know i'm not the only one who could ramble for hours about how amazing mika is. at school, whenever somebody gets on my case about him i get more frustrated bout the fact that i don't have enough time to say everything i'd like to say about him to defend him than upset about what they said.

lol, I prefer glitter over cheese though,lol:naughty:

yeah, anytime anyone has something bad to say, I always defend him. It's always te boys who I know, I'd just randomly say,"mmmh Mika" or something, and they just start rambling on about how they don't like him!

But the girls I know just agree with me,lol:naughty: *wonders why* lol

lol, I prefer glitter over cheese though,lol:naughty:

yeah, anytime anyone has something bad to say, I always defend him. It's always te boys who I know, I'd just randomly say,"mmmh Mika" or something, and they just start rambling on about how they don't like him!

But the girls I know just agree with me,lol:naughty: *wonders why* lol

GLITTER ROCKS! i'm on colorguard ( i twirl flags) and out guard has a tradition where before every game we get together, have dinner and put TONZ of glitter all over each other before we get into uniform! we actually call ourselves "the glitter girls" i'm wearing that shirt to the concert.

OH GOD the guys. i have a theory that the insecure guys call him gay and stuff, but the "secure" ones always say, yea, he's pretty cool. they only say bad stuff about them because they want to look cool. *sigh*

GLITTER ROCKS! i'm on colorguard ( i twirl flags) and out guard has a tradition where before every game we get together, have dinner and put TONZ of glitter all over each other before we get into uniform! we actually call ourselves "the glitter girls" i'm wearing that shirt to the concert.

OH GOD the guys. i have a theory that the insecure guys call him gay and stuff, but the "secure" ones always say, yea, he's pretty cool. they only say bad stuff about them because they want to look cool. *sigh*

aw cool!! "Glitter Girls" I like it!:thumb_yello:

Is it like a club or something?

yey! When are you going to a concert? I'm going to my first one in London on the 28th!!! I'm so so excited!:D

Yeah your right about the boys. Personally I think there just jealous of Mika getting all the attention!:naughty:

aw cool!! "Glitter Girls" I like it!:thumb_yello:

Is it like a club or something?

yey! When are you going to a concert? I'm going to my first one in London on the 28th!!! I'm so so excited!:D

Yeah your right about the boys. Personally I think there just jealous of Mika getting all the attention!:naughty:

The colorguard is part of our marching band (argh, band geek i know.) we twirl flags and march at the same time- its sweet! out t-shirts say "glitter girls" so i'm wearign that! My first concert is in...3DAYS ! (2 days in 2 hours) AHHHH i'm gonna be a lollipop girl! sooooo incredibly excited!!! i can't entirely blame the boys though, its hard not to be jealous of Mika! he's do dam.n amazing!

The colorguard is part of our marching band (argh, band geek i know.) we twirl flags and march at the same time- its sweet! out t-shirts say "glitter girls" so i'm wearign that! My first concert is in...3DAYS ! (2 days in 2 hours) AHHHH i'm gonna be a lollipop girl! sooooo incredibly excited!!! i can't entirely blame the boys though, its hard not to be jealous of Mika! he's do dam.n amazing!

you're not a geek just cos your in a marching band!!!I think it's cool:thumb_yello: (and hey, were all Mika fans here,so it's safe to be a geek,lol):naughty:

Oh cool a lollipop girl!! I wanna dress up but I'm going with my sis...and my parents(how embarrassing!:blush-anim-cl: ) so I don't know if I can...

And I'm so anxious about the tickets because I got them online and it got a bit complicated, but I must relax and take it easy...:cool: hah, thats better...:naughty:

yeah, I won't blame all boys, just the ones that I know that don't like the one and only!:sneaky2:

you're not a geek just cos your in a marching band!!!I think it's cool:thumb_yello: (and hey, were all Mika fans here,so it's safe to be a geek,lol):naughty:

Oh cool a lollipop girl!! I wanna dress up but I'm going with my sis...and my parents(how embarrassing!:blush-anim-cl: ) so I don't know if I can...

And I'm so anxious about the tickets because I got them online and it got a bit complicated, but I must relax and take it easy...:cool: hah, thats better...:naughty:

yeah, I won't blame all boys, just the ones that I know that don't like the one and only!:sneaky2:

My sister and mom are coming but they're fans also. and it turns out that they have to be there for the lollipop thing anyways because i'm a tiny bit young. So i guess it all worked out *crosses fingers* i hope it stays that way!

My sister and mom are coming but they're fans also. and it turns out that they have to be there for the lollipop thing anyways because i'm a tiny bit young. So i guess it all worked out *crosses fingers* i hope it stays that way!

cool! Are you gonna be an actual official lollipop girl!?! Your so lucky if you are!

My mam and sis are fans too, and my dad is a bit, but I dunno, I hope I won't be too embarrassed..

My sis will be fun though!

I've got to go to beddy byes...:sleep_1:

cool! Are you gonna be an actual official lollipop girl!?! Your so lucky if you are!

My mam and sis are fans too, and my dad is a bit, but I dunno, I hope I won't be too embarrassed..

My sis will be fun though!

I've got to go to beddy byes...:sleep_1:

yes, i am (as things stand right now, i keep thinking its not real tho!- so EXCITED!) and good night! ......dream about mika....!!!!

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, perfect you've captured the cheese of this thread!!!:D:bleh:

funny:naughty:

night:sleep_1:

Haha, you've said goodnight like 5 times but you have to come back and keep posting. its the addiction, i'm tellin ya, we all have it. Love hate thing:P:thumb_yello: :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, you've said goodnight like 5 times but you have to come back and keep posting. its the addiction, i'm tellin ya, we all have it. Love hate thing:P:thumb_yello: :mf_rosetinted:

lol..............:roftl: .........................lol.....:roftl:

I know...I keep saying it....I will log off, I just have to reach to the top of this screen and...click...

I will go now....

for the last time I swear...bye!:naughty:

lol..............:roftl: .........................lol.....:roftl:

I know...I keep saying it....I will log off, I just have to reach to the top of this screen and...click...

I will go now....

for the last time I swear...bye!:naughty:

haha...bye! (meaning, talk to you in a minute lmao):thumb_yello: You can do it!

I'm going to the toronto show, but i'm not sure how much i'll get to see from the audience because i guess i'm going to be a lollipop girl! yay:biggrin2:

That`s great! How did it happen? Did you send your video and they chosed you?

he cant be a comet because a comet just passes by and doesnt last, in a moment it's gone, and mika will last forever...

to me Mika is not a star or an asteroid, he is the whole ****ing universe...

MIKA is a special comet that will fly around our planet forever and make this ugly world more bearable for us mortals!

WOW! LadyGodiva! I cant believe you get to be a lollipop girl, that's amazing! Have so much fun! How did you get the chance? Id love to do that! :wink2:
That`s great! How did it happen? Did you send your video and they chosed you?

I sent an e-mail with a few pictures of my and then contacted me:) Super exciting:) yay!

• 1 month later...
animated_Large.gif

well...not really:naughty:

Well on the London shows he was a bit slimmer and moving around faster.. but if you add a bit of a glitter even this bulky star would be rather chickeny, don1t you think? :naughty: I wonder if it makes any sound while dancing, or better say jumping in the space? :naughty: