Share your (non-chickeny) Mika fantasy

chickadee

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my fantacy is to have dinner with the guy! to have a conversation with him as an equal. I know, its very boring, but boring is where im at right now!

What's boring about that? Many dates start out that way and they're not necessarily boring!

Am I weird? I just want to meet MIKA's mum,:blush-anim-cl: and chat for a long time with her, about her life, her designing, having 5 kids, the things they went through as a family, how she got them through it, how she juggles being on the Mika road with her other kids' lives (particularly the younger two).

I also would like to meet his Dad and see what kind of guy he is.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh yeah and for MIKA, well I'd like to take him to toy shops in Harajuku and Shibuya in Tokyo, and the Ghibli museum.

You are not weird at all! These are really sweet thoughts!

how do you go from friends to chocolate and whipped cream? Or are you THOSE kinds of friends?

See Chick its not just me!!!! well you know my true fantasies with Mika don't you? and I'm def not sharing those!!!!!

I would like to teach him how to drive as he can't, and then he could drive me to the beach and we would stay up all night just talking and watch the sun set and then the sun rise in the morning.

See Chick its not just me!!!! well you know my true fantasies with Mika don't you? and I'm def not sharing those!!!!!

I would like to teach him how to drive as he can't, and then he could drive me to the beach and we would stay up all night just talking and watch the sun set and then the sun rise in the morning.

I know it's not just you:wink2: I seem to have most of the forum against me on this issue!

I love how you've just glossed over the night that passes between the sun setting and rising again. Very good girl. Actually, it would be fantastic to have the whole night to just talk and talk and talk. i remember what it's like to be newly in love or have just connected with a friend on a soul level and you can't get enough of talking to each other. There's never enough time to say all you want to say...

You've reminded me though that i had another teach fantasy and I can't for the life of me remember what it was.... Oh!! I would like to slowly, patiently, taking the rest of my life if necessary, teach our dyslexic Mika how to read music. Now I'm sure it's not for lack of people trying to teach him that he still can't read it, but I'm willing (in my fantasy) to make this my life's pursuit. I'm sure we would fight and he would get frustrated, but he can make it up to me by teaching me to play piano as well as him, which would be an exercise in frustration all on it's own!

this is what everyone fancies...:wub2:

I don't have a non-chickeny fantasy. All of mine are very chickeny. *ahem*

The only nice fantasy I have is wanting to see the big M in person at a gig. Seeing his track record with Australia, it probably does count as a fantasy :mf_rosetinted:

This may sound a bit lame, but strut down the street in matching outfits+suspenders and just talk about life. He's definitely one of the most profound people I have ever heard speak. What he had to say in all the interviews I have seen/heard is all so true, and really makes you think. :blush-anim-cl:

I know it's not just you:wink2: I seem to have most of the forum against me on this issue!

I love how you've just glossed over the night that passes between the sun setting and rising again. Very good girl. Actually, it would be fantastic to have the whole night to just talk and talk and talk. i remember what it's like to be newly in love or have just connected with a friend on a soul level and you can't get enough of talking to each other. There's never enough time to say all you want to say...

Well there probably would be some nice kissing, and holding each other but I too remember that time when newly in love and you can just talk about anything and everything and time passes so quickly, We know Mika is a good talker and funny but I think he would be a good listener too, especially after all that cr*p hes been through in his life. :wub2:

I would also like to like to go on holiday wih Mika and spend a whole 2 weeks just with him and to really get to know him properly and go out at night to have a nice meal and for no one to know who he was, so we wouldn't get disturbed by fans etc and to sleep in his bed and hold him all night and listen to his breathing and maybe snoring, I wonder if he does snore? and just stare at him when he was asleep........................sigh bliss:wub2:

OMG I have alot of fantasies!!

I don't have a non-chickeny fantasy. All of mine are very chickeny. *ahem*

The only nice fantasy I have is wanting to see the big M in person at a gig. Seeing his track record with Australia, it probably does count as a fantasy :mf_rosetinted:

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. but at least this fantasy has a reasonable chance of coming true. BTW, really like your new siggy.

This may sound a bit lame, but strut down the street in matching outfits+suspenders and just talk about life. He's definitely one of the most profound people I have ever heard speak. What he had to say in all the interviews I have seen/heard is all so true, and really makes you think. :blush-anim-cl:

I like the matching outfits. that's so cute. He is certainly not a boring popstar is he?

I would also like to like to go on holiday wih Mika and spend a whole 2 weeks just with him and to really get to know him properly and go out at night to have a nice meal and for no one to know who he was, so we wouldn't get disturbed by fans etc and to sleep in his bed and hold him all night and listen to his breathing and maybe snoring, I wonder if he does snore? and just stare at him when he was asleep........................sigh bliss:wub2:

OMG I have alot of fantasies!!

Who's worried about whether or not he snores.... I SNORE!! How embarassing would that be?! Mine's not a genteel little snore either. Sawing logs is an understatement.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. but at least this fantasy has a reasonable chance of coming true. BTW, really like your new siggy.

Sometimes it can be better to have believable fantasies....we wll know how much fun it is to dream of eating chicken with Mika each night before bed but a fantasy that comes true is just :wub2: And I have more chance of seeing him in Oz than sharing chicken with him :lmao:

Thanks re: new siggy :blush-anim-cl: ....I needed a change from my other one, I got sick of it :naughty: a change is as good as a holiday :thumb_yello:

Sometimes it can be better to have believable fantasies....we wll know how much fun it is to dream of eating chicken with Mika each night before bed but a fantasy that comes true is just :wub2: And I have more chance of seeing him in Oz than sharing chicken with him :lmao:

Thanks re: new siggy :blush-anim-cl: ....I needed a change from my other one, I got sick of it :naughty: a change is as good as a holiday :thumb_yello:

I love your siggie!!!

I have a non.chikeny fantasy...

but....I like better the othr ones! hhahaha just kidding

I love your siggie!!!

I have a non.chikeny fantasy...

but....I like better the othr ones! hhahaha just kidding

Oh Ceci!! It's been so long since I've seen you - did they chase you away because you are too naughty? I know you like the other ones better :lmao:

Oh Ceci!! It's been so long since I've seen you - did they chase you away because you are too naughty? I know you like the other ones better :lmao:

Aaurora!! I know...yeah...I had hate email!! can you imagine that!!! I actually had hate email ...haha but nah..I dont care....yeah I'm back! but not in the knitting htread anymore...mwhaahahah

Aaurora!! I know...yeah...I had hate email!! can you imagine that!!! I actually had hate email ...haha but nah..I dont care....yeah I'm back! but not in the knitting htread anymore...mwhaahahah

OMG! That makes me so angry you know :sneaky2: I'm sorry that people found it necessary to send you hate mail.....don't let that stop you from coming back, though, don't let them get you down :thumb_yello: Do it for MIKA! :naughty:

OMG! That makes me so angry you know :sneaky2: I'm sorry that people found it necessary to send you hate mail.....don't let that stop you from coming back, though, don't let them get you down :thumb_yello: Do it for MIKA! :naughty:

haha I know! when I read them I was like "WTF!!!" haha yes!! I'M COMMING BACK!!! FOR YOU MIKA! hahahaha

I guess I will post soon! thanks aaurora:wub2: :wub2:

haha I know! when I read them I was like "WTF!!!" haha yes!! I'M COMMING BACK!!! FOR YOU MIKA! hahahaha

I guess I will post soon! thanks aaurora:wub2: :wub2:

yay!! Mika will be proud, he was bullied at school and look where he got in life!

*whispers quietly- maybe don't be so naughty this time :naughty: *