The Heath Ledger Tribute thread

Kelzy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes! :tears:

I was thinking, maybe even Happy Ending seeing as we're from the MFC?? Or Any Other World. Maybe Happy Ending. I don't know.

I wan't something really nice. Just a really beautiful nice song.

Those two would be good songs as well, considering the mfc and all....

It would be hard to pick a song... *hugs you*

exactly.

*hugs everybody*

:tears::emot-sad::tears:

I'll keep this thread going until it's time for you to wake up in Oz.

Thank you Sarah.. And I think ANy other world would be good as the song because we are MFC.. "I smiled and tried to mean it.." omg the picture at that point without knowing which one you chose already has me teary..

I like happy ending too though..

I like happy ending :original: Because it is no longer happy in my small yellow bedroom without him. Not that he was ever in my :doh: oh dear here i go again.

You are corrupted.. please disinfect your brain...

and *big hugs* :huglove:

Thank you Sarah.. And I think ANy other world would be good as the song because we are MFC.. "I smiled and tried to mean it.." omg the picture at that point without knowing which one you chose already has me teary..

You are corrupted.. please disinfect your brain...

and *big hugs* :huglove:

I am corrupted :roftl::sneaky2:

Those two would be good songs as well, considering the mfc and all....

It would be hard to pick a song... *hugs you*

Yeah.

I'll have a think about it, i know i'll find something good.

I'll probably even write one. But it's nicer if its well known.

But for now, when you all wake up, post links to video clips/photos any thing that's fitting, it'd be great to all have an input.

I'm going to go to bed now. Its late, and I'm so tired. Tomorrow Heath Ledger marathon for me, with lollies and tissues nearby.

I look forward to seeing your video Sarah

Talk soon. *group hug*

I had to quit making it, for a little bit, got too teary :tears:

I can hardly concentrate in my class. People are like 'Oh you didnt know him' and stuff, but so what? And its bought back memories of when my auntie died too. :tears:

I'll do some more video later.

Talk soon. *group hug*

I had to quit making it, for a little bit, got too teary :tears:

I can hardly concentrate in my class. People are like 'Oh you didnt know him' and stuff, but so what? And its bought back memories of when my auntie died too. :tears:

I'll do some more video later.

well, we both know that you don't have to know someone for them to affect your life.. *hugs*

Sorry about your auntie, It's hard when you lose someone.. especially when it's sudden, which I've had happen to me a few times.

Just take it slow.. I think it's a wonderful idea what you are doing.. and your own song would be awesome.. Thank you heaps for this!

I had to stop looking at pics tonight because I kept crying.

well, we both know that you don't have to know someone for them to affect your life.. *hugs*

Sorry about your auntie, It's hard when you lose someone.. especially when it's sudden, which I've had happen to me a few times.

Just take it slow.. I think it's a wonderful idea what you are doing.. and your own song would be awesome.. Thank you heaps for this!

I had to stop looking at pics tonight because I kept crying.

Yeah, well it happened a long time ago, and i was young so i never got chance to talk about it.

But i think it would be nice to make a sort of tribute video on behalf of the MFC, for all of us, you know.

But it's horrible that people can say to me, you didnt even know him. Its called compassion, and maybe some people should show a bit sometimes?

It's a pity that such a great actor is gone and though I don't know him personally, probably also a great man

His talent is going to be sorely missed, not only by the film companies, but by us, his fans.

So many unanswered questions. What must his poor family be going through at the moment???

I was having dinner with some friends who live in my building and in their kitchen hung the Casanova poster. Heath's eyes just seem to follow you everywhere you go.

I haven't watched the movie yet, nor have I watched Brokeback Mountain. I was gonna watch them both soon, but it's gonna feel a bit weird now. And "I'm not there" isn't even in theaters here in Holland.

:(

casanovaoi8.jpg

:crybaby:

I'm speechless.... I guess I'm too weak for copying with death

so I'll just say this: Heath wherever you are now, you wil be missed till the end of time, Angel!

He's definately gone somewhere nice you know. That little place in the sky where all the actors go and read lines for eternity.

brokeback_wideweb__470x299,0.jpg

ledger_wideweb__470x309,0.jpg

Secret_de_Brokeback_Mountain_2004_Brokeback_Mountain_8.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

One of the most beautiful movies ever... Heath was fabulous!

Thanks for posting!

He will be missed, but I'm sure he's in a better place now!:wink2:

And as long as we keep watching his movies, he will be remebered as a great actor, that left this world too soon!

One by one

Only the good die young

They're only flyin' too close to the sun

We'll remember -

Forever...

(Queen - No-one But You)

He will be missed, but I'm sure he's in a better place now!:wink2:

One by one

Only the good die young

They're only flyin' too close to the sun

We'll remember -

Forever...

(Queen - No-one But You)

:blush-anim-cl:

He's watching us, i think. everyone. And he's looking after his family.

The people up there in the sky wanted a new angel, and so they chose Heath, because he's perfect.

A knight in shining armour, literally.

:tears: