NRJ Music Awards : Pictures (may cause serious eye damages...)

Yoppappop

I am so not digging this look at all. If he doesn't lower the waistline, lengthen the jacket, loosen the hair and stay away from the makeup on Tuesday I'm going to have to find myself a new fake boyfriend.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Just you wait until his sweat is dripping on you! you will def change your mind!! I wish I was seeing him on Tuesday, I got until the end of Feb to wait. :roftl:

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Just you wait until his sweat is dripping on you! you will def change your mind!! I wish I was seeing him on Tuesday, I got until the end of Feb to wait. :roftl:

If he starts sweating in that outfit it could make things worse. That creamsicle jacket will start to melt.

Of course two days before the Dodgy Holiday tour began he showed up looking like this:

77225471yd8.jpg

So I guess he'll look very different when he gets on stage.

If he starts sweating in that outfit it could make things worse. That creamsicle jacket will start to melt.

Of course two days before the Dodgy Holiday tour began he showed up looking like this:

77225471yd8.jpg

So I guess he'll look very different when he gets on stage.

I didn't like that slicked back look much at first but it has def grown on me:wub2:

;1083995']http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=w_4om40BE6o

Thank you so much

it is a happiness to receive that this evening

I thank all those which voted for me

All fans in France

and also everyone in Barclay Universal: Philippe' date=' Olivier, Olivier, Pascal

and really what it passed to France for my career and me in 2007 and now was completely incredible

and I thank you deeply it was a dream

:original:[/quote']

Thank You :flowers2:

I didn't like that slicked back look much at first but it has def grown on me:wub2:

I really loved it at the time, but I'm over it now. I wish he'd just go au naturel and stop with the overcoiffing. The best pics of him always seem to be fan candids because his hair looks natural and it softens his face. He looks sweet, you know?

He really does need to lay off the curlers before his big events. And go light on the bronzer.

But the makeup doesn't bother me as much as the painfully clustered curls. Let your hair breathe and move a little, Mika! I'm willing to overlook the orange complexion (eh, it's the Hollywood norm these days), but the overly crimped style just makes him look awkward and older.

His hair tends to look well in concert though, just not when he over-preps for tv appearances.

--Jack

And videos :

Performing Relax :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=W_LJHFzY9ow

(may cause serious will to kill Saranayde :naughty: ...)

Receiving the one and only award : Best new artist of the year :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=w_4om40BE6o

Dr Mika (checking it's a real award...) :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8IHUFka3E44

Mika giving a special award to Kylie Minogue :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=kLOSvFa74Og

:jawdrop: thanks for the warning:naughty: :roftl: lol

Like this?

46a462c453de4sz9.jpg

:naughty: :naughty:

:thumb_yello: Yes that is quite working for me. I don't think Mika is going to go for it, but Wentworth can certainly be next in line for fake boyfriend if the Mika thing doesn't pan out. :naughty:

His hair tends to look well in concert though, just not when he over-preps for tv appearances.

It does sort of work for the TV appearances. The curls could be a bit looser, although I see why it's set not to move and he wears excessive makeup. When he's on a big TV set under all those white lights it works. But the red carpet pics beforehand make me cringe a bit.

I like her, Petra! Or have nothing against her. I do think the bouncing wasn't working so well for either her or Mika, but it's not making me hate her or anything.

In fact, I'm more concerned about wtf Mika is thinking when he dresses her in that horrible chicken-feather 1880's New Orleans hooker get-up. She's got such a pretty face and such a great figure and that outfit just makes a mockery of both.

--Jack

He really does need to lay off the curlers before his big events. And go light on the bronzer.

But the makeup doesn't bother me as much as the painfully clustered curls. Let your hair breathe and move a little, Mika! I'm willing to overlook the orange complexion (eh, it's the Hollywood norm these days), but the overly crimped style just makes him look awkward and older.

--Jack

I'm actually the opposite, I LOVE his curls this way, but he seems to be wearing some eyeshadow and lipstick :blink: maybe my eyes are just going crazy lol the foundation doesn't bother me that much though.

thanks petra for posting the close ups!

May I be so bold to say that Saranayde does NOT bother me at all? Or is liking her not allowed here?

I like her too. I think she could do without the bouncing around like Mika but it doesn't really bother me and I'm sure it's not her idea in any case. Mika has to take the blame for that one I think.

In fact, I'm more concerned about wtf Mika is thinking when he dresses her in that horrible chicken-feather 1880's New Orleans hooker get-up. She's got such a pretty face and such a great figure and that outfit just makes a mockery of both.

--Jack

ITA with that. I really don't think she's responsible for any of the things that people don't like about her. She's got a great voice and you can tell from her own photos that she's got a totally different sense of style and I would bet that she can dance properly as well.

Her whole thing on Mika's stage is down to Mika.

I really loved it at the time, but I'm over it now. I wish he'd just go au naturel and stop with the overcoiffing. The best pics of him always seem to be fan candids because his hair looks natural and it softens his face. He looks sweet, you know?

I agree. I do quite like it when he is dressed up but I think he truly shines when he is just himself with his weird clothes and scruffy hair.:wub2:

I like her too. I think she could do without the bouncing around like Mika but it doesn't really bother me and I'm sure it's not her idea in any case. Mika has to take the blame for that one I think.

i think you are right... if the boucing bothered him, they would tell her.

he seems to enjoy her on stage at njr... apart from the time when she started going the same way as him and she kinda had to stop to let him through. she is ok in my books (how can she move so easily in those heels! i'll never know!)

lmao u guys are the best!!!

it actualy can be mine cause it looks like it... but he has few necklaces with the dogtag style :) and i think my necklace will be a bit heavy for him to enjoy it on stage LOL but lets say it is.... ofcourse it is! :naughty:

he wore ALL our nacklaces under the shirt.. :mf_rosetinted: in fact if he opened his shirt, he'd have looked like a rapper... or mr T from A team.. :roftl::naughty:

I am so not digging this look at all. If he doesn't lower the waistline, lengthen the jacket, loosen the hair and stay away from the makeup on Tuesday I'm going to have to find myself a new fake boyfriend.

he's just come home from an hol in south america, so it could be it is tan.

and even if he it was make up, many celebs (sadly) wear make up on public appearances. plus we know he's a soft spot for cosmetics and facial products. so I'm not surprised.

as said many times, I also prefer him BY FAR au naturel (sp.?), both as for his hairdo and for his face, though I'm not a fan of the stubble, never been.

what I dislike the most of the granny hairdo, aside being polished and fake, is the fact it leaves his forehead completely free from hair and the whole ensemble looks very frozen and stiff. :thumbdown:

:roftl: Poor Mika. They really should outlaw telephoto lenses. Can't even imagine how hideous I'd look with one of those close ups.

one of the reason why I'm not planning to get famous. just rich. not famous.

*wonders when ppl will start talking about certain parts of mika's face in the close-ups* :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

;1084110']:lmfao:

and seriously you don't know? because if it is a "plombage" it is rather odd not?

maybe. i don't know. i'm not a dentist but this was my first thought as well.