Were we talking to you? :naughty:

Just kidding Dc...

*quotes post in accoradance with the prophesy*

We weren't talking to him, but like always he assumes we were

*quotes your quote to keep the universe balanced*

We weren't talking to him, but like always he assumes we were

*quotes your quote to keep the universe balanced*

That's right, Dc likes to assume things :naughty:

*quotes post to protect the universe from iminent and colossal destruction at the hands of giant pixies*

That's right, Dc likes to assume things :naughty:

*quotes post to protect the universe from iminent and colossal destruction at the hands of giant pixies*

*Posts nothing of particular importance due to this being a random thread where it doesn't really matter what you write as long as you interact with other posters.. *

*Posts nothing of particular importance due to this being a random thread where it doesn't really matter what you write as long as you interact with other posters.. *

*agrees with the post, but has nothing to add, thus making this post pointless and quite possible obsolete*

*quotes post in accoradance with the prophesy*

You know, for quite some time in year 9 or so, my whole class (or maybe it was just my weird friendship group ... yeah, it was probably just my friends) had this thing that we had to end every single sentence with "...in accordance with the prophesy". I think it started off some random list on the internet? I dunno, but it lasted for weeks and weeks. :naughty:

My dog has a hole that he chewed in his couch, that he uses to stash various toys/rotting food items, and just now he has retrieved some long-lost squeaky toy and is going mad for it. It sound bit like "Squeak-a-squeeee-ka-ka-ka-kaee-ee-eee-eee-ee-eah--eak-squeee-sqeuueee-quak-quaaaa-eeee-e-a-ea-aea-squeak-ka-ka-queak ... (*praise the lord - he has stopped!*) ... squeak-eeeek-eeeeee-eee-e-a-a-a-e-a-e-quek-sque-squa-squok-ok-ak-eeeeeee... etc" I find it highly amusing. The rest of the neighbourhood is trying to sleep. They don't. I don't care much.

It would be a song called Commies For Christ by the Doug Anthony All Stars...

Which is Paul McDermott, Tim Ferguson and Richard Fidler...

It was included on the CD "The Last Concert", which was recorded by the ABC in 1994... when they had broken up..

Anything else I might need to add???

You know, for quite some time in year 9 or so, my whole class (or maybe it was just my weird friendship group ... yeah, it was probably just my friends) had this thing that we had to end every single sentence with "...in accordance with the prophesy". I think it started off some random list on the internet? I dunno, but it lasted for weeks and weeks. :naughty:

My dog has a hole that he chewed in his couch, that he uses to stash various toys/rotting food items, and just now he has retrieved some long-lost squeaky toy and is going mad for it. It sound bit like "Squeak-a-squeeee-ka-ka-ka-kaee-ee-eee-eee-ee-eah--eak-squeee-sqeuueee-quak-quaaaa-eeee-e-a-ea-aea-squeak-ka-ka-queak ... (*praise the lord - he has stopped!*) ... squeak-eeeek-eeeeee-eee-e-a-a-a-e-a-e-quek-sque-squa-squok-ok-ak-eeeeeee... etc" I find it highly amusing. The rest of the neighbourhood is trying to sleep. They don't. I don't care much.

^^^^^^^ :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*agrees with the post, but has nothing to add, thus making this post pointless and quite possible obsolete*

*wonders why she's even posting in here when she isn't saying anything in any of her posts anyway*

How randomly pointless can we get??:naughty:

Yeah its off some 100 ways to annoy people list

And all the signature talk has me wanting a new signature.... which is a long complicated process, involving me stealing one off someone else:naughty: