The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Well, I must admit, I'm not as in love with him... but it's a damn good DVD...

Yeah... like work... :naughty:

yeh i start at 8am 2morow so i spose even if i was doing something i will be grateful i didnt when my alarm goes off at 7 am

tho my bf could get off the comp and come pay me some attention (that would also be classed as a good saty nite)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id leave the under age drinking till at least 17!!

i just didnt realise your age, oh well , even tho ive gone back to being a brunette my brain is still blonde

Yea, I can sorta see the whole waiting till I'm 17 till I get pissed thing as a good idea.

Dont worry about the blondness, I am strawberry blond and yet I act as if I am a natural

This is a new interview with a bit more info on the sound of the second album.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1101995&postcount=1

Nice! :thumb_yello:

We went out for dinner last night and one of the guys ate the 1kg rump steak, which meant he got his photo taken to go on their fame wall. (He also had an entree and was going to have dessert but changed his mind and had another drink instead )

LOL! I can't believce they really do that lololol :naughty:

And which song? (I downloaded the soundtrack the day after watching it )

Oh there is a soundtrack already? I need! All of them! lol, but particularly the one they sing at the end. It's so catchy, I wish I knew the words :bleh:

OG... this is what happens when I'm not on for a few days???

Obviously I make things normal around here..

Normal? What would we want normality for? Go away then! :naughty:

You'll have to come on our tour too! We'll all have a fabby time together!

(we really will need to steal the Priscilla bus now!)

What's this dream tour I know nothing of? Following the band around like a bunch of fanatical groupies? FUN! :wub2: I assume some sort of giant lasso should work for just hitching our Priscilla bus onto the tour bus :thumb_yello:

i just didnt realise your age, oh well , even tho ive gone back to being a brunette my brain is still blonde

Ju-Ju is going to chase down wheelchair-bound Mika with a laser when he eventually returns here :naughty: Keep up, will you!

I'm so hungry, I wonder what effortless meal options I have...

*goes to check*

Ah, pasty that should do

Hello, I have come to invade this thread. *Finds comfy seat*

Yay! You came...

Hello everyone! I can't stay long. I'm not supposed to be on the computer!

Just like I'm not supposed to be on the broadband.. :wink2:

Normal? What would we want normality for? Go away then! :naughty:

Geez... who died and made you boss??? :naughty:

i got doritos and avocado dip, but im full, do u want some??? its tasty and good for your skin

Sure, why not? lol. Good to eat for your skin, or good to smother over your face? :naughty:

Geez... who died and made you boss??? :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Lol, wifeswap is so brilliant. This is hilarious :naughty:

my god we arent even on the front page tonight, oh thats right its a saty nite and most people do something exciting

Does serving all the dressed up bogans, and learning workplace dramas count as more exciting?

Oh there is a soundtrack already? I need! All of them! lol, but particularly the one they sing at the end. It's so catchy, I wish I knew the words :bleh:

I think thats called anyone but you, and there's two versions on the soundtrack, one where they sing another. I downloaded it, don't know if you can buy

Hello!!!

Shouldnt you all be asleep now???? :naughty: What's the time difference anyway??? :blink:

Bed? :blink: I only just got off work :naughty:

Its11.30

Erm... I'll take your word for it..

You talking about wifeswap? I love it. Today there was this family that basically live like a musical or something. The other wife's face when she heard their answering machine jingle - classic. And the other family's children were ... the opposite :naughty: The best goody-mum quote: "So what do you mean when you say you 'hooked up' with all these people? Does that mean you are friends?" :naughty:

Hello!!!

Shouldnt you all be asleep now???? :naughty: What's the time difference anyway??? :blink:

It's 9.40pm for me :wink2:

I think thats called anyone but you, and there's two versions on the soundtrack, one where they sing another. I downloaded it, don't know if you can buy

Haha, oh yeah, I ask for download purposes. Awesome, I shall look it up :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::doh:

I always imagine it to be the middle of the night in Australia. I have no idea why. Im just so un-educated! :doh::naughty:

In your winter we are 11 hours ahead of you, and in your summer we are 9 hours ahead (the difference changes when daylight savings does)

My brother is stupid and annoying. Not content with simply using most of my connection to download/play games, he is now unplugging my wireless when he is not using it in pure spite/because he thinks my internet addiction is funny. :thumbdown:

And for some variation I am now referred to as either Sister-top or Bianca-net :mad3: