• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*confrms and post scenery pics, but not of her area* :naughty:

This is in a national park in Canberra

Image005.jpg

Image003.jpg

And a different angle (you can sort of from the moss where the water used to fall)

And phillip island (where I spent new years)

IMGP0022-2.jpg

IMGP0015-1.jpg

IMGP0009-2.jpg

(not very lush :naughty:)

Nico... the real outback is crazy flat! :shocked:

Certainly is... if I can find a map with Goodooga on it, I'll show you where I spent a few day in 3rd yr of uni...

Teegs ... You have a lovely , green & treed backyard !!! :thumb_yello:

Tis quite green... only cause its rained a lot here in the last week or so... I think we had 40 mm one day... :shocked:

Like I said... wet drought...

What's scary is we're on level 4 restrictions, and with the rain we've had you would think they'd lower it, but I think the dam level is still going down..

Certainly is... if I can find a map with Goodooga on it, I'll show you where I spent a few day in 3rd yr of uni...

Tis quite green... only cause its rained a lot here in the last week or so... I think we had 40 mm one day... :shocked:

Like I said... wet drought...

What's scary is we're on level 4 restrictions, and with the rain we've had you would think they'd lower it, but I think the dam level is still going down..

We're on level 3b.... used to be on level 3a.... all these a, b levels are simply melbourne not wanting to suck it up and just go up to level 4

Gah! I just got the blue screen of death for the first time on my laptop. No idea why, but now I have to start my post again.

But hooray, my brother has officially left.

I saw his house today, it's very nice actually, and I am jealous.

( http://www.homehound.com.au/15+wittecarra+crescent+port+kennedy+wa+6172/ )

I'll take one for you one day then, when I have the energy to drive down there. I'm rarely at the beach, even though it's so close.
Oh gosh, I think I would live AT the beach if it was close by.

My beach is about 5 minutes walk away :wub2: It's just a path through the sand dunes I have to walk through (Because we are not stupid here in Secret Harbour, and did not build on the sand dunes like knobs). My dog is able to amuse himself running back and forth after seagulls, so all I have to do is sit down, lol, or walk a bit if I feel like it.

Today I was listening to Nova on the way home and they do this little into when they are going to play a new song..

They have a parody to Love Today...

Everybody loves a Nova first play

a Nova first play

a Nova first play

Everybody loves a Nova first play

Oh and by the way

I really am ga---

and it cuts out. The first time I heard that I was cranky with them but this is the second time and I just laugh now

Lol, that is quite humorous I 'spose. I don't listen to Nova, usually just 92.9, because Hamish and Andy are made of hilarity, but it gets really boring and repeditive music-wise, so occasionally I head over to triple j for a change, but now I have a cd player :wub2:

Though there aren't actually any wineries around here, so the wine goes to the Hunter Valley... wow... I actually did learn something in yr 11 geography...

The amount of random info I have retained from Geography is both ridiculous and pathetic...

Okies... take particular notice of the grass... it may be green, but i's quite patchy (and full of weeds)...

A bit of our yard, and the neighbours *cough*drugdealers*cough*

The backyard...

Your block is really quite large!

Okay, this is my front:

dscf0892hg3.jpg

And back:

dscf0902uu4.jpg

(The ugly lines in the grass are because it was mowed quite short recently ... the other day when the neighbour woke me up )

(And yes, my dog does feature in all my pictures)

There's hardly any violence around here that I know of. You can pretty much walk around here the middle of the night and be okay...

"Pretty much"? *Is incredibly glad she lives in Australia. And then in boring/safe Perth at that.*

Nico... the real outback is crazy flat! :shocked:

This is taken from on top of wave rock:

dscf6517xr3.jpg

It's that [flat] view 360 degrees around, I don't even think Hyden is "outback', but it's as far inland as I've ever been.

Oh .... & OKD ..... I drove to WA once (1997) from here .... across the Nullabor .... 'twas an amazing experience ... took 6 days ..... saw some beautiful scenery ....... so, your pics. look very 'WA' to me ....

*is jealous*

I think I really reduced my chances of convincing my friends of doing it when I came within centimetres of driving them into the river yesterday :naughty:

LOL! My brother has not been gone more than 10 minutes and he just called me to look up the iinet phone number for him because he misses the internet already. And I could hear his new roommates in the background saying how he doesn't need internet and he is a sad person, etc. lol lol.

The amount of random info I have retained from Geography is both ridiculous and pathetic...

Your block is really quite large!

Okay, this is my front:

dscf0892hg3.jpg

And back:

dscf0902uu4.jpg

(The ugly lines in the grass are because it was mowed quite short recently ... the other day when the neighbour woke me up )

(And yes, my dog does feature in all my pictures)

It's unbelieveable hat i remember from geography... and I finished in 2001...

Our block is double the depth... I think it's close to 1/4 acre... and because we're in the older part of town we have bigger blocks...

Right down the back is good for parking cars.. we had all our cars down there Chrissy day... I'll sget a screencap off a vid I did...

your place is quite green...

Oh I found a pic of my beach, it's fairly old though :naughty:

This was when we lived a 2 minute walk from the beach

RebeccaBenandBillyBeachearly95.jpg

And is about 12 years old (one of those kids is me... the one in pink :wink2:)

oh and jen, if you ever come here, I'm taking you to wilson's prom

Rebecca94Prom.jpg

Rebecca94.jpg

(please ignore the outfit :naughty:)

Oh I found a pic of my beach, it's fairly old though

This was when we lived a 2 minute walk from the beach

RebeccaBenandBillyBeachearly95.jpg

And is about 12 years old (one of those kids is me... the one in pink )

AWWWWWWWW SOY !!!! SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE !!! :blush-anim-cl: *still hasn't been to Wilsons prom :blush-anim-cl: *

oh and jen, if you ever come here, I'm taking you to wilson's prom

Rebecca94Prom.jpg

Rebecca94.jpg

(please ignore the outfit )

:mf_lustslow: I LOOOOVE the outfit ...... verra Mika ..... :wink2:

Soy.... that last one is adorable!!!! :naughty:

Don't worry, we've all had interesting outfits as kids. :roftl:

When I was amused by the pigeons in Boston not being afraid of me walking by I was told, "just wait until Italy." :naughty:

Also yes, do take me there! :thumb_yello:

Soy.... that last one is adorable!!!! :naughty:

Don't worry, we've all had interesting outfits as kids. :roftl:

When I was amused by the pigeons in Boston not being afraid of me walking by I was told, "just wait until Italy." :naughty:

Also yes, do take me there! :thumb_yello:

I will... and the pigeons in melbourne aren't afraid of humans. Neither are the seagulls here, but their not nearly as cool.

I love wilson's prom, but haven't been there in forever

albury/wodongas turn....(for those who didnt know, me and sweet dreams)..oh i didnt take any of these photos but they are of the area

Ettamogah-Pub-300dpi.jpg

original ettamogah pub

View_of_Albury_Wodonga_area.JPG

proof i am as much in the sticks as i think i am

strip3.jpg

i find this a good pic because it shows a building that is used to take you AWAY from here

I will... and the pigeons in melbourne aren't afraid of humans. Neither are the seagulls here, but their not nearly as cool.

I love wilson's prom, but haven't been there in forever

Seagulls are so not cool. :naughty: I have a picture from Prince Edward Island where mom was messing with her camera and I was eating crackers and I made some nasty face. She snapped a pic and it was a riot because there's seagull in the background and it looks like I'm making the nasty face at him. :naughty:

strip3.jpg

i find this a good pic because it shows a building that is used to take you AWAY from here

I've been there (I think), very late at night, when all was dark, on the way too and from Sydney :naughty:

Only for about 15 minutes each time though

Seagulls are so not cool. :naughty: I have a picture from Prince Edward Island where mom was messing with her camera and I was eating crackers and I made some nasty face. She snapped a pic and it was a riot because there's seagull in the background and it looks like I'm making the nasty face at him. :naughty:

We see so many seagulls here.... greedy little things

In my searching through my pics on PB, I stumbled across these, signs we found amusing at the time

11731291a4084096b483816458l.jpg

And I do so love a seat rollie, shame

11731291a61190925b811832885l.jpg

Where do they all fit?

(both taken on school trips on separate buses, but by the same bus company... the way we read them we found it amusing)

Oh postwhore