The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Good .. afternoon aussies.

I have an urge to do some sewing.....but it's too hot and I am too lazy.

So I will make useless posts here :)

I do too! I have done nothing in ages, feel like doing something productive. Making something really is the only thing... but what?

Most likely...

But he won't know unless he sees one of my posts while I'm on here and he's home... which he isn't :naughty:

Lol! That is funny. Reminds me that I have some funny videos of my brother. I should probably upload them on youtube or something :original:

How do you turn videos into gifs like that? :blink:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! That is funny. Reminds me that I have some funny videos of my brother. I should probably upload them on youtube or something :original:

How do you turn videos into gifs like that? :blink:

Once I get back from church I'll get the instructions...

Milking an invisible goat.... or Mike... :shocked:

:lmfao:

Nah, he's dancing... sort of...

Alright, going now!

Good afternoon everyone!!!!

NO! NOT AWESOME! I didn't get to record it in Hi-Def... :sneaky2:MsnSlap5.gifMsnSlap5.gif

But yeah, it was played on MTV too.. with all the usual spam over the clip.. :thumbdown:

*rocks back and forth*

*responds well to Melzy's treatment*

I hope they play it next week..

:mf_rosetinted:

Was it the proper film clip or the one from our concert? Haven't seen it on V yet, and it wasn't listed to be played on video hits this week, but HE was.

*blames you for wanting a creme egg*

Ohhhhhhhhh, yum. But am trying to be good and not eat a million of them this year!

I think reports are starting to come in on the latest gig thread. :thumb_yello:

Once I get back from church I'll get the instructions...

Nah, he's dancing... sort of...

Alright, going now!

Yay, thanks :original:

I have a hilarious video of my brother playing with my camera, but I can't find it :crybaby: My computer takes soo long for the thumbnails to load up, and I have soo many folders of videos... I hope he hasn't gone and deleted it, it was quite brilliant. :mf_rosetinted:

I've just thought of what I am going to do today, make a movie of my camping trip, seeya later until I either finish or get bored :bleh:

:crybaby:

Better make that 'until I finish, get bored, or my computer throws a spaz'.

Does anyone know what 'memory' is? It can't mean space, because I have like 13gb of space, and I'm only trying to paste like less than 1gb of video, but it won't let me because 'there isn't enough memory'.

Does anyone know what 'memory' is? It can't mean space, because I have like 13gb of space, and I'm only trying to paste like less than 1gb of video, but it won't let me because 'there isn't enough memory'.

Memory is ram.... try doing things like defragging the computer or something to make it go faster (only thing I can think of, I'm not a computer expert)

Memory is ram.... try doing things like defragging the computer or something to make it go faster (only thing I can think of, I'm not a computer expert)

Defrag:blink:?

Wow, I have no idea, but I went with the one option I know ... I restarted :bleh: And it worked :naughty: The video is pasting now :thumb_yello:

I watched a bit of it on the camera while I was waiting for it to restart, and it is hilarious. There's a bit where I am dancing with an oar and then I hit myself really hard on the knee with it. I watched in slow-mo as my face changes from exstatic happiness to horrified pain and then to laughter again, all in about 2 seconds. But damn, that hurt, the bruise is now yellow ith blue spots, covering half my knee :thumb_yello:

this sounds like you've got a virtual memory problem..

try deleting your cookies, emptying your temp folder.. and clear history..

Then emptying your recycle bin... :thumb_yello:then report back here to me :naughty:

What I love to do on a regular basis (I have Vista) is go to...

Start, accessories, system tools, disk cleanup

I am doing it right now and freeing up 548 mbs of space. This is not memory, obviously, but it can help your computer none the less!!

Hello!

Work did end up calling me in. :thumbdown:

ah yeh, ull prolly always get called in on a saty, saturdays are known for never having the original people that were rostered on

Oh yes... good times...

Nathan went through a stage of Green Day etc, then to rap, now, he likes listening to hous music...

actually, I have this vid of him being an idiot, so I'm making a moving pic out of it and putting it on here :naughty:...

its hilarious, he is a cutie

You know, Franklins was really busy too...

And people mustn't realise that you don't have a drawer full of money at 8:40 in the morning...

I did this man's trolley, then he asked for $100 out... at 8:40am... and being the first customer...

I told him I didn't have it, and he pretty much said, "So?"... I did it anyway, and that meant I ran out of change pretty damn quick :sneaky2:...

thats the one good thing bout my work, i am actually allowed to refuse to give them cash out , esp on registers that only get opened if it is really dire (like saturdays) because other wise there wont be enough there for the float, and we cant get cash advances so if the cash isnt there, they cant have it

What I love to do on a regular basis (I have Vista) is go to...

Start, accessories, system tools, disk cleanup

I am doing it right now and freeing up 548 mbs of space. This is not memory, obviously, but it can help your computer none the less!!

oh good idea

I was gonna say that... I need to defrag ours... it's running a wee bit slow ATM...

its hilarious, he is a cutie

thats the one good thing bout my work, i am actually allowed to refuse to give them cash out , esp on registers that only get opened if it is really dire (like saturdays) because other wise there wont be enough there for the float, and we cant get cash advances so if the cash isnt there, they cant have it

Yep, my bro... It's kinda scary that he's in the Army... not that he's ever been overseas (he's a Signaller and they hardly ever go OS, unlike the grunts)...

We pretty much have to, unless we don't have the money and/or the float at the service desk doesn't have it (which it wouldn't have)... I could have deferred it to the supervisor but I was too lazy... it didn't matter too much cause the woman after him paid with cash, but its the principle of the thing...

Okay... for OkD... this is how you make moving pics (I got this from someone else)... this is if you're getting a vid off YouTube...

1. Choose which video from youtube.com that you want to make the moving picture from and copy the url

2. Go to zamzar.com and click url and paste the video url and click ‘add url’ and then change the file type to avi (you need to put your email addy in there too!)

3. Go to your email and there will be a link to download the video from and then you have to wait for it to come up

4. Open windows movie maker and click on ‘video’ to the left and choose the video you just downloaded

5. Pause the video on the place that you want the moving picture to start and click the ‘split’ button and then you pause again when you want the moving picture to end ‘split’ again. Keep in mind that you don’t want it any longer than 10 seconds

6. Right-click the video and click ‘effects’ and then add the speed up, double effect if you want it at the normal speed in the end

7. Save the movie and upload it onto youtube

8. Once it’s on youtube you copy and paste the url of the video and put it in zamzar.com again but this time you change the file type to gif

9. Go to your email and download the moving picture and save it onto your computer

10. after it’s saved you can upload it onto photobucket and you’re done

Now, if you're using a vid from your computer, start at step 4 and go from there...