The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

High5.gif

OHHHHH please noooooooooooooo..... AUTOTUNE!!!!!!!! Hammer3.gif

So, to finally answer the 3way question.. It's only available for Australian phone numbers.. so we can't :thumbdown:

Unless, not sure if it will work, but if Arts rings one of us and one of us rings the other one of us.. shrgli5.gif

Well that sucks...... :blink:

Can always try the option suggested though...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they just danced to grace kelly on "sytycd" but they killed the song, i swear this show has used mika more than any other tv show ive ever seen, which is awesome

Is it on every day? :blink:

I was thinking that the week had gone by quickley since the first episode :naughty:

I am so bad at watching things on tv :bleh:

But this I must see ... what time is it on?

I agree though, woah, like 2 or 3 times an episode :thumb_yello:

they just danced to grace kelly on "sytycd" but they killed the song, i swear this show has used mika more than any other tv show ive ever seen, which is awesome

Fingers crossed he might make an appearance on this show like he did the US version!!!

Fingers crossed he might make an appearance on this show like he did the US version!!!

Ha! As if we'd be that priveledged. :bleh:

Woooo - Channel 10!

Thank you for planning my night out for me :bleh:

Sytycd - Good news week (because you guys wont stop raving) - Supernatural :mf_rosetinted:

And I would stick Biggest Loser in front there, if I hadn't sworn off it this season, because there are just way too many episodes and it is hopelessy addictive. :naughty:

Ha! As if we'd be that priveledged.

Woooo - Channel 10!

Thank you for planning my night out for me

Sytycd - Good news week (because you guys wont stop raving) - Supernatural

And I would stick Biggest Loser in front there, if I hadn't sworn off it this season, because there are just way too many episodes and it is hopelessy addictive.

Hehe... Good News Week...

I'm watching it now... And thinking hot utterly gorgeous Paul is...

He's delicious... :wub2:

I watch Biggest Loser... didn't tonight cause I was washing up (but Mum taped it)... I watch it cause Michael is from Orange... he actually went to school with my brother...

Actually, little bit of Orange trivia... Michael came into Franklins in to ...

F**k that...

JENSEN ACKLES!!!

ON GNW!!!

:mf_lustslow::wub2:

*faints*

*recovers*

Can I stroke him?

Paul touched him!!! On the leg!

Did you know Gandhi's first name was Goosie Goosie???

*grins stupidly*

Jeez, I wish I didn't live in isolato-town, they don't film anything here! :crybaby:

(except rollercoaster lol :naughty:)

They never film anything here either...

anyways... as I was saying... Michael from Biggest Loser came into Franklins of Friday, and I asked the girl who served him if Lift by Shannon Noll was on while he was in the store...

Jen.... I swear you don't sleep :naughty:

And teegs... nice question to ask... someone should have quickly gone and put Lift on :wink2:

Wow... I'm having this SAME discussion with DC right now... seriously.

He understands my ways now at least. :thumb_yello:

Wow... I'm having this SAME discussion with DC right now... seriously.

He understands my ways now at least. :thumb_yello:

I'm going through my insomnia stages that cme from extreme holidays, not as bad as last year though when I would wake at 9 each day. But unless rwise exhausted I don't sleep until late, I just do my not sleeping not on here :wink2:

OMG!! They film Rollercoaster in your town?! How awesome!

Yay!

YES THEY DO! (Well, in Perth :bleh:)

!!!

dsc00788np5.jpg

(He's freakishly small in real life, scarily so) :thumb_yello:

Hehe... Good News Week...

I'm watching it now... And thinking hot utterly gorgeous Paul is...

He's delicious...

I watch Biggest Loser... didn't tonight cause I was washing up (but Mum taped it)... I watch it cause Michael is from Orange... he actually went to school with my brother...

Actually, little bit of Orange trivia... Michael came into Franklins in to ...

F**k that...

JENSEN ACKLES!!!

ON GNW!!!

*faints*

*recovers*

Can I stroke him?

Paul touched him!!! On the leg!

Did you know Gandhi's first name was Goosie Goosie???

*grins stupidly*

They never film anything here either...

anyways... as I was saying... Michael from Biggest Loser came into Franklins of Friday, and I asked the girl who served him if Lift by Shannon Noll was on while he was in the store...

Hahahaha! I just saw an advert for it too, and was like "Jenson Ackles!! Woo-FRANK WOODLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!" I am definately watching now :thumb_yello::shocked:

Weee, that is so cool! As in the theme song? How does the filming work? Has it already been filmed and they are doing the "time training by themselves" thing now? I always wonder that about shows ... because it goes straight from the last time in the house to however-many-months-later.

Lol, how stupid/annoying, the picture on my tv goes crap when I open my laptop screen, how weird is that? :blink:

Eurgh, did I miss the GK? was it at the begining? I missed the first 5 minutes ... and it looks like they are just going to be chosing top 20 for the rest of the episode :crybaby:

Jen.... I swear you don't sleep :naughty:

And teegs... nice question to ask... someone should have quickly gone and put Lift on :wink2:

I thought it was... Tracy told me the story and how he's looking a lot slimmer... and then when Nollsy came on I asked her... she laughed and thought it would have been funny if it did...

I'm going through my insomnia stages that cme from extreme holidays, not as bad as last year though when I would wake at 9 each day. But unless rwise exhausted I don't sleep until late, I just do my not sleeping not on here :wink2:

I generally stay up until I crash (hence why I fall asleep whenever you all end up inviting me to a chat.) :naughty: I just find it easier because then I don't lie awake for a long time or toss and turn and I generally stay asleep the whole night. I've gone to bed early before but I always wake up at some horrible hour like at 4:30 then I can't sleep. Sooo I'm up, wide awake, then an hour to a half hour before I'm supposed to get up I get tired again. :doh:

Soo I guess I'll just survive until around June with this schedule of stay up late, nap during the day and get my sleep pattern fixed over the summer when I hopefully have a job and then hopefully get it fix for maybe good when I start the new college. :naughty:

Ah the curse of being a natural night owl. :mf_rosetinted:

Yay!

YES THEY DO! (Well, in Perth)

!!!

dsc00788np5.jpg

(He's freakishly small in real life, scarily so)

Hahahaha! I just saw an advert for it too, and was like "Jenson Ackles!! Woo-FRANK WOODLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!" I am definately watching now :thumb_yello::shocked:

Weee, that is so cool! As in the theme song? How does the filming work? Has it already been filmed and they are doing the "time training by themselves" thing now? I always wonder that about shows ... because it goes straight from the last time in the house to however-many-months-later.

Lol, how stupid/annoying, the picture on my tv goes crap when I open my laptop screen, how weird is that? :blink:

Eurgh, did I miss the GK? was it at the begining? I missed the first 5 minutes ... and it looks like they are just going to be chosing top 20 for the rest of the episode :crybaby:

Oh yes... Frank too... I taped him and the other guy... Colin (I think? Lano?)... anyways... they did a song on GNW for Terry... I recorded it... I have a friend called Terry... :naughty:

They recorded the house stuff a few months ago... then the final 4 go out in the world by themselves for a few months and then the final is live...

My sister told me Michael got to at least the top 6... that's pretty damn good...

OMG... I just remembered... I had a dream with him last night... :blink:

Oh yes... Frank too... I taped him and the other guy... Colin (I think? Lano?)... anyways... they did a song on GNW for Terry... I recorded it... I have a friend called Terry...

They recorded the house stuff a few months ago... then the final 4 go out in the world by themselves for a few months and then the final is live...

My sister told me Michael got to at least the top 6... that's pretty damn good...

OMG... I just remembered... I had a dream with him last night...

Yes, Colin Lano/Lane :wub2: My favourite comedians :naughty: I've been to all their tours :thumb_yello:

Top 6! That's pretty good! Is he allowed to say how far he got?

One of my friend's brother's friends got into Big Brother, but BB is stupid :thumbdown::bleh:

You had a dream with Michael? What happened :das::bleh:

Wow. He does look small.

Hahahaha. Yeah me and my friend are standing in line, looking over the heads of the 6 year olds and their mothers like "Holy crap, he is fricking tiny, he looks twelve or something!" *feels like a creepy pervert* But he's just really small. Not just short ... completely miniature sized :bleh: I'm bad at estimating, but something like 5 feet :naughty: