The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bleh:

Mines normally fairly low on the finger prick, but it comest up to about 120 when they do a blood test. No one knows why it does that, I'm just weird

Yes, you are :wink2:

Is there anybody heeeeeeeere?

*is also here*

I could fall asleep at my desk right about now.........

You should get some of them glasses that have eyes drawn on them, like Homer has. :wink2:

What is that you are supposed to be doing that allowed you to be on MFC at work? :blink:

I was waiting for her to get her arse online yesterday to give her my number (screw the mader's verdict) but she didn't come. :sneaky2:

Right, SconeMinion, what have you got planned?

I have her number if you want it... I'm pretty sure she won't mind me giving it..

plans.. hmmm *strokes chin* how about we wait outside the back stage door and when he comes out we'll throw a blow up Mika doll into the crowd, thus creating a diversion while we throw an extremely large Potato sack over his head, spin him around 10 times and then push him into our golf buggy and head off into the sunset?

I have her number if you want it... I'm pretty sure she won't mind me giving it..

plans.. hmmm *strokes chin* how about we wait outside the back stage door and when he comes out we'll throw a blow up Mika doll into the crowd, thus creating a diversion while we throw an extremely large Potato sack over his head, spin him around 10 times and then push him into our golf buggy and head off into the sunset?

Oh God the sconewomen were serious.

I'm outta here!!:naughty:

Hehehe, sounds good. And if the blow-up Mika doesn't work, there are always scones to throw.

Ooh, could you send it? Still, it'll probably be screams like you said. Hehe.

English Rose and I are getting hyper!

Kelzy and gang!

yo! hey!

zip! iddeeedee!

dood da!!!

Hello friends from across the pacific!

Zip a dee ay! WHEEE!

Oh God the sconewomen were serious.

I'm outta here!!

Oh yes. Run while you sitll can. :naughty:

PARTY IN THE AUSSIE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:partytime2:

:groupwave::band: :woot_jump:

:punk: :punk: