The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Yeah, I think going to bed before the sun comes up is a good idea. Good night! I'm right behind you! The screen is getting a little blurry at the moment, and my eyes are starting to water. It's a good sign that I"m ready for bed. LOL

*yawns* Sorry Kelzy and Soy...but I just got sleepy all of a sudden.

Imma go to bed. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, how much did you guys talk after I left? I had to leave unexpectedly because ... I remembered my I told my dad I would have dinner with him ... well technically he called to ask why I was 20 minutes late

DC's our tallest member....

*packs a step ladder*

Are we all spamming now.. I just posted on his myspace ..

Ohh, is he taller than Mika? We should probably stand on each other's shoulders methinks.

Eeek, haven't made my post yet! *goes to add to the postspam*

Say this: OMGZ MIKA I <3 YOU COME TO OZ SO I CANZ HAS YOUR BABEEZ

Lol, that should do it

There's always Kaitlyn's approach (sorry... but it made me laugh, so posting again )

Fairly close to Kaitlyn ..

"*Kelz* 17 Feb 2008 05:00 PM

COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ COME TO OZ " :bleh:

You're nearly 14,, you could do it the same way that other girl did it in the email he read out in Sydney COLOR=LemonChiffon]

Why the **** won't you ****** Come to **** Australia ******

[/color]

haha, I love that :roftl:

*sincerely hopes Mika says that his decision to give Australia it's 50-show full-tour was in response to crazy psychopathic myspace bombardment :wub2: *

Yeah, but I don't live in Oz...yet

So? Don't mean you still can't be spamming him to come here :wink2:

Tip # 3...

Drinking any beverage while reading the aussie thread is hazardous to your computer

Tip #4: Don't have telephones (was it a telephone?) thrown at you in a dark room whilst in the aussie thread.

Ok. I went to the Sydney Opera House on Friday as some of you may or may not know.. but what you's DON'T know is that I spotted MIKA there!

He told me not to tell.. cos he was only in the country for a few hours (he was basically here to sign the necessary contracts to secure the venue for a tour in September) but I can't hide it any longer!

Here's the proof!

meakersydfriday15thfeb2my0.jpg

P.s. Did Raffa pack his suitcase for him? Someone forgot to tell her it's Summer here...

Woah! Sneaky bugger, can't believe we missed him. Oh well - hoooray for September!

I found Paul kissing Ross Noble during a debate...

*see's opportune bragging moment*

I have front row centre seats to see Ross in June!

I don't want to go to school tomorrow!!

*throws tantrum*

I do! Yay, school starting again! I am so excited!

- I'm officially a Vet Student

- I get to take the train to school

- First day with (some) new students, get to make a first impression, possibility of making new friends

- My friend is coming, so I won't give the impression of "creepy loner" (This is not actually why she is coming, she doesn't start school for another few weeks and is equally sick of holidays)

- I get to spend a ridiculous amount of money on new school books - mmm, new books...

I am scarily organised (it's scary because the words "I" and "organised" just don't go together), I have my bag packed, I have my outfit laid out, my timetable printed, figured out which train I'm getting - the 7.34, have double checked my timetable, I am so amazed!

Anyways...

I'm going to bed... FY & GN!!!

Nighty night

$200 each way, that is as cheap as they get!!! Wish I lived in a city where it was only $60 to fly somewhere............

Am going this time!

It is cheap comparatively ... but $400 ... *groan*

I also wish ...

Good Morning/Good Night/Good Afternoon...kinda confused as to which right now. LOL!!

So, y'all, I have decided that my next trip is going to be to Australia. And, I have decided that it will be combined with when Mika finally gets around to playing there. So, I'm going to start saving my money so I can see Australia, Y'all and Mika there. No more concerts for me until I can make this happen.

Hope y'all are doing well and having or had a great weekend.

Oh YAY!

*should stop saying that, it sounds weird*

You should definately not forget WA!

I'm doing great. Just got back from the Butterfly Lounge a little while ago. Met an adorable guy there tonight. I'm actually hoping this one calls.It's almost 4am here...what am I doing up? ACK!!

Did you know about the Butterfly lounge pre or post Mika?

I'm busy getting (or attemptig to get) screenshots from all the clips I took of last night, plus I don't want to get out of the Clothes that Touched Mika.

Oh YAY! (again with that - eurgh!)

You haven't changed yet? :blink:

Okey doke, I'm going to bed. I might read my new book for a while because I'm still not really all that tired.

Goodnight everyone!!

Night night, what's your new book?

I'm reading the Golden Compass, I hope it's going to get more interesting ... dragging on a bit as yet.

*yawns* Sorry Kelzy and Soy...but I just got sleepy all of a sudden.

Imma go to bed.

Nighty night

Yeah, I think going to bed before the sun comes up is a good idea. Good night! I'm right behind you! The screen is getting a little blurry at the moment, and my eyes are starting to water. It's a good sign that I"m ready for bed. LOL

Lol - nighty night.

Okay, now time for me to organise when I need to set my alarm/go to bed ...

7.34 train ... leave at 7.15 ... wake up 6.45 ... 6.45-8 = 10pm. Oh ... it's 10.57. Pshht, I haven't finished checking all the updates on my subject sites, too bad

LOL - this was a section under "Attendance to Laboratories" for one of my classes:

Inertia*, hangovers, etc: You can try to get the results from your fellow group members

(not from other groups), but remember that you are relying on their good will and it may

wear thin after a while. It is at the discretion of the unit coordinator whether the lab report

mark will be marked and contributes to your final grade if you do not attend the lab session.

* Word's synonyms for 'inertia': disinterest, lethargy, sluggishness.

And I've just realised that because of my friend is coming, I will have to ... go the day without MFC :shocked::boxed:

Anyway, have to get up stupidly early tomorrow, nighty night :wink2:

OMGZ!!! How do you 'sign electronically' - SOMEBODY TELL ME! :shocked:

"The first 20 students to electronically sign up to the workshop get a prize!"

And it's a compulsory workshop anyhow! I want a prize! I need a prize!!!

Signed…………………………………. Date……………………….

Please sign electronically and send this form to ...

What am I supposed to do? :blink: Just type my name in? I already typed it up the top of the form... :boxed:

Okay, slight panic in previous post.

Have calmed down.

Have realised prize will likely be a freddo frog or something.

Have decided to wait and find out what I am ment to do rather than send it in and make a fool of myself.

Have decided to stop googling "sign electronically", and go to sleep.

Nighty night. :naughty:

Good Morning/Good Night/Good Afternoon...kinda confused as to which right now. LOL!!

So, y'all, I have decided that my next trip is going to be to Australia. And, I have decided that it will be combined with when Mika finally gets around to playing there. So, I'm going to start saving my money so I can see Australia, Y'all and Mika there. No more concerts for me until I can make this happen.

Hope y'all are doing well and having or had a great weekend. :naughty:

:shocked: Well... SQUEEEEEEEE to that!!!! Yay Charlotte! :punk:

I love Jensen and I forgot this was on. Thanks for posting it.

Hope y'all are doing well and having or had a great weekend.

YAY!!!! Hey Charlie it would great to see you here for the Mika tour! (whenever that actually happens....)

I'm reading the Golden Compass, I hope it's going to get more interesting ... dragging on a bit as yet.

Hey, I'm reading the Golden Compass too! Actually we bought the trilogy as one bound volume so I'm actually onto the second book now. *goes to check what it's called* "The Subtle Knife". I'm quite enjoying them.

So, Channel V are the only Aussie channel broadcasting the Brit Awards - but they are showing it on March 13!! What the?

If anyone knows if another channel has it on earlier please let me know!

Nothing like watching something a month later... but it's another show to store on the Foxtel IQ. I can't yet bring myself to delete the Graham Norton Show or Introducing MIKA that I recorded over 6 months ago.

Hope everyone is well..

B

xo

Hey, I'm reading the Golden Compass too! Actually we bought the trilogy as one bound volume so I'm actually onto the second book now. *goes to check what it's called* "The Subtle Knife". I'm quite enjoying them.

Awesome :original: I got the set for my birthday, am just a few chapters into the first one, Lyra has just run away :bleh: It's getting more interesting now :wink2:

Hello Aussies!

Has anyone tried playing 20 questions with a 5-yr-old before? :boxed:

Can't say I have :blink:

This is sad. Haven't even been at school a day and I am already on MFC :naughty: My friend went home because I has a workshop, but it turns out it was a pointless one anyway so I left .. and now I am bored :original:

So annoyed.... I was wearing my red 3/4s.... because their hot, and my allergies kicked in again, so am sticking with some pyjama shorts until I have to leave the house. Seems I'm going through a bad skin patch again.

Hopefully they won't react when I go to the pool tonight

So annoyed.... I was wearing my red 3/4s.... because their hot, and my allergies kicked in again, so am sticking with some pyjama shorts until I have to leave the house. Seems I'm going through a bad skin patch again.

Hopefully they won't react when I go to the pool tonight

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:original: I'm wearing my new turquoise ones :bleh:

Well, I could wear them, if my skin wasn't being a bitch.

Actually, I can't find my comfy denim shorts anywhere.... which is what I want to wear now

:thumbdown:

My "comfy shorts" are my boardshorts :bleh:

*joins with warnings that she is a troublemaker who is liable to bring in other sorts of pickles besides the traditional*

:shocked::naughty::thumb_yello: Welcome! :bleh:

*points to artsy avvie* I made that. I did I did.

Ohh, I was thinking "oh, nice new avatar!" - good job!

Eurgh, I have to print something off for my tutorial, which means I have to change computers, seeyaaa :bleh: