Mika's name meaning from a book I own.

Kelzy

interesting.. except for the fact his name is mica.. :fisch:

or actually michael.. :blink: how does, michael sound in your book..? :blink:

thx for posting :wink2:

Mica/Mika.. it's still pronounced the same way and the strong letter sounds are still M & K.. The C is still a K sound.. unless you say it the way other people used to say it that caused him to change the spelling... I could write up Michael but i can't be bothered lol

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh.. I see.. :blink: well, since I am a C person, then I have a K sound too... :mf_rosetinted: *feels the bond*

:roftl::naughty:

lol!! yeah you're under the VK section! and I'm a KL so I feel the connection too.. we're like sisters.. and Mika's our :das:

:lmfao:

Interestiiiiiiiinggg.... sounds like a cool book???

I know nothing about my name except that it means Princess or something....

Psssh, yeah! I'd like to have the life of a Princess. Meet my Prince Charming and happily ever whatever........ :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah it's a good book.. I've never really read much of it but tonight we got talking about names and I thought I'd wipe the dust off it. I wrote the meaning of Sarah over in the Aussie thread a few hours ago..

Yeah it's a good book.. I've never really read much of it but tonight we got talking about names and I thought I'd wipe the dust off it. I wrote the meaning of Sarah over in the Aussie thread a few hours ago..

I'll take a look! (if im allowed in the aussie thread! Im scared a kangaroo might eat me or something :boxed: ) :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello:

lol!! yeah you're under the VK section! and I'm a KL so I feel the connection too.. we're like sisters.. and Mika's our :das:

:lmfao:

LOL ok.. :shocked: my ID here has a C either.. I had forgotten about it.. :blink:

I was actually referring to my real name, which includes a C as well. :biggrin2:

so, I'm DOUBLY connected now. :mf_rosetinted: do I feel VIP..? yes :mf_rosetinted:

interesting.. except for the fact his name is mica.. :fisch:

or actually michael.. :blink: how does, michael sound in your book..? :blink:

thx for posting :wink2:

But I thought his name was Mica and not Michael, I saw him in an interview and he says his dad wanted to call him Michael Jnr but his mum said over her dead body, something like that.

But I thought his name was Mica and not Michael, I saw him in an interview and he says his dad wanted to call him Michael Jnr but his mum said over her dead body, something like that.

long story. :mf_rosetinted: seems like he is called michael, but universarlly named mica.

Interesting:naughty: I don't really know Mika personally (i wish:wub2:) but it SOUNDS pretty close.. And i saw that interview too where he said his name was Mika/Mica not Micheal..

Unfortunately my name will never exist in such books because it's SHAHD..it's virtually inexistant anyway..

Wow! That's interesting... In my book, however, there is a much simple explanation of the meaning his name.

It says:

Mika=supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roll1:

In mine its says....Chickenonastick

:lmfao::roftl:

That was interesting.

I'm going to look mine up. I'm a JK, so I feel the connection, also. The love connection. Oh yes, I went there!

xD

*kicks self due to lame cheesiness*

Oh yes you are connected with us :das: *shares the love*:naughty:

Grrrr!

He's a lion! Or something.... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i love horoscopes. Im a Scorpio. Apparently im Jealous and a have a sting in my tail???? Me??? Never!!!

but jealousness is sort of a generalisation for Scorpios, so sometimes it doesn't really apply to people.. I'm a Virgo, and they say Virgos are really neat all the time, but i have really horrible handwriting! XD