Calvin Harris mentions Mika in Blog

Lollipop

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so its very brief, but anything with Mika mentioned is worth a look, right? He is talking about Kylie (he wrote the music to her song or produced it) and he says Mika is Incredible, I think about him talking French?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=44576088&blogID=352184702

Calvin Harris is another genious who recognizes true talent..:cool:

{where's the thread of Mika's famous admirers?..}

Also have you noticed that the people who have repliedto his blog seem surprised that Mika can speak French, they seem to like Mika, so we like them and we LOVE Calvin Harris!!!!!!!!!

well, C.H. came first {in time} in my mp3 player:naughty:

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE MIKA!!!:punk:

Also have you noticed that the people who have repliedto his blog seem surprised that Mika can speak French, they seem to like Mika, so we like them and we LOVE Calvin Harris!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us.. I will update our honorable A-list MFCs in a minute...:thumb_yello:

Thanks for sharing it with us.. I will update our honorable A-list MFCs in a minute...:thumb_yello:

Oh yes, Mika is wooing the whole world. He looks so shy in that video too. He didn't try and take the limelight away from Kylie, as many other famous men would have done. He was, and always is, a perfect gentleman. If anything, it was Kylie who looked awestruck, and who can blame her.

Love today, from Marilyn