The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest, I think that my bf doesn't mind it cause he thinks that the possibility of Mika wanting to run off with me into the sunset is quite minimal...if anything, I think it should be ME being jealous! Hahaha!!

I definitely noticed more "interest" from M towards him than towards me when we both met him, if you know what I mean..

YES, we know what you mean.. :mf_rosetinted:

I've been stuck in here for a year now :blink:

happy stuck in the middle anniversary! :yay:

*dashes out for the grocery shopping* how exciting is my life! one wouldn't believe.. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm very good, thanks. Just celebrating Kata's going away party, apparently.

haha i've noticed the delicious-looking cakes you've been posting:thumb_yello:

Oh, and "Hi" BillyBrown!

Kata - I think I've been the longest Apple stuck here.

You're next and then Babs.

heyy! how are you?

salut!

want a slice?

1451396114_1cdc73f6c0_o.jpg

{this is the right one..I hope}

:blink: no thanks! i'm good:mf_rosetinted:

why don't you have one:naughty:

care to explain why seems that everyone dislike that venue?

:boxed: really? i hear it's one of the best.. well i was told by my art teacher.. and their opinions aren't always to be trusted:cool:

oooooh it's me, what did ya expect?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

do you prefer this?

Oh that looks like a little wizard house. :thumb_yello:

I'm not good at explaining things. I just feel.

Christine might tell you? Or she might like it.

One of the guys said the acoustics weren't that good, as well.

I don't think I have a problem with the venue per se, it just wasn't a particularly great day. Suzy and I were stuck outside a drain pipe that was pouring out while we were trying to sit in the queue. The whole trying to get the yearbook thing to Mika was stressful and then we found out he couldn't even speak going into the show so that wasn't exactly promising. My friend was really late so she couldn't join us in the queue and she, Kata, Bab and I think Satu were stuck upstairs.

Things were pretty good inside because we got to the front and had lots of space to breathe and it wasn't hot or anything. There were microphones facing the audience obstructing our view, but that's Mika's doing because he has them at every venue.

Oh and Mika sucked (sorry Mika, I know you did your best and I honestly appreciate you busting your ass for us when you would rather be in bed, but a cancellation that night was probably in order too).

I am looking more forward to Hammersmith this time, but I don't think Brixton will be especially bad. I mean all these general admission 5,000 capacity concert halls suck as far as I'm concerned. If there are going to be that many people where you don't have Mika standing on top of you singing to you all night, I'd rather be in a Canadian type seated venue so I can at least be comfortable and not have to waste half my week in London standing against a brick wall.

Me too (last comment) Sariflor might not be the last tourist to Canada. :naughty:

:shocked:I'd love you to come! Maybe for the next album? Maybe just to come? Best to come in the summer. I was just thinking how awesome it would be to have MFCers bunk at my place for a few days and just hang out!

:shocked:I'd love you to come! Maybe for the next album? Maybe just to come? Best to come in the summer. I was just thinking how awesome it would be to have MFCers bunk at my place for a few days and just hang out!

Well, if your kids are as cute as you....

I love kids.

Couldn't eat a whole one though. :naughty: (the old ones are the best!)

My kids are not in the cutesy, innocent stage anymore - you'll have to witness all the attitude and pestering about homework that goes on like any normal day...

Christine lives in the heart of Toronto - and it actually makes sense to be there for sight-seeing and other attractions like the CN Tower (like what sariflor did). I welcome anyone here, but its not as convenient (30 minute drive to the downtown core and it is not public-transportation- friendly in the suburbs). I'd need to know ahead of time to plan some days off. Robertina and carrinevie have come to Toronto too! - They stayed at hotels with their significant others because they planned a whole trip around other things. I think I'm meeting carrie again in May (she's coming here again with the whole family).

But I'd love to host a little casual party with a bunch of MFCers and you would definitely be on the invite list. :wub2:

But I'd love to host a little casual party with a bunch of MFCers and you would definitely be on the invite list.[/font][/size] :wub2:

I'll pencil it in - thanks! 2008 is a whole new year, who knows what we will do? I didn't imagine at the start of 2007 it would have gone the way it did!

I'll pencil it in - thanks! 2008 is a whole new year, who knows what we will do? I didn't imagine at the start of 2007 it would have gone the way it did!

But if I had the days off that you were here, I could definitely provide you the option of staying with us and then I could taxi you everywhere! No significant neighbourhoods to aimlessly drive around though...:mf_rosetinted:

Hm, I have no idea what you were discussing over the last few days but I hope you are all alright.

I'm feeling a bit strange. I went on a walk with my sister tonight and from a certain point on a little cat followed us all the way home. She even followed us into the house. A friend of my mom, who has a cat as well, gave her some food and lateron we took her to our flat (in one of those transport boxes). She fell asleep and looked super cute. I phones the police and some animal shelters but they all said they can't do anything before tomorrow. My mom wanted the cat to leave so I had to open her box and open the garden door. She went out but came back immediately afterwards. Then we played a bit and everyone liked her. Then she went out again and never returned. Of course my mom ist happy. I'm sad. I just cleaned her toilet. So I guess this is the end of my cat mom carreer. Damned! It felt so good :tears:

Hm, I have no idea what you were discussing over the last few days but I hope you are all alright.

I'm feeling a bit strange. I went on a walk with my sister tonight and from a certain point on a little cat followed us all the way home. She even followed us into the house. A friend of my mom, who has a cat as well, gave her some food and lateron we took her to our flat (in one of those transport boxes). She fell asleep and looked super cute. I phones the police and some animal shelters but they all said they can't do anything before tomorrow. My mom wanted the cat to leave so I had to open her box and open the garden door. She went out but came back immediately afterwards. Then we played a bit and everyone liked her. Then she went out again and never returned. Of course my mom ist happy. I'm sad. I just cleaned her toilet. So I guess this is the end of my cat mom carreer. Damned! It felt so good :tears:

Cats know who they like and where they want to be. That's all I'm saying. :mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't make me feel better. She might come back. I've put some food and water in our garden. As far as I know my luck it will only attract the rats :blink:

When I moved into a rented house years ago, this white cat just kept turning up, everytime I came home or went out, it was there, if I opened a window, it jumped in, even at like 6am.

She didn't look thin or anything but she would come in and eat my cat's food.

I thought she belonged to someone, but when I came to move house, I decided to check before I left , so about 2 months before I moved, I put a note in her collar with my phone number on asking her owners to call me. The note was never removed from her collar. Then I went around the doors asking if she belonged to any neighbour and they all said no, but quite a few said they fed her.

So, I took her with me when I moved and we were together for about eight or ten years, and she never ran away from me.

She got cancer in the end, on the lungs, bless her.

[

:naughty: I've got a fridge magnet that says that. And one that says "Home is where the cat is" Which is also true for me.

That`s great!

If home is where the cat is then I`m homeless now.. In my life I had 2 cats, both female, black, street bastards.. Their name were Mata Hari & Mafia. And now I`m catless..

When I moved into a rented house years ago, this white cat just kept turning up, everytime I came home or went out, it was there, if I opened a window, it jumped in, even at like 6am.

She didn't look thin or anything but she would come in and eat my cat's food.

I thought she belonged to someone, but when I came to move house, I decided to check before I left , so about 2 months before I moved, I put a note in her collar with my phone number on asking her owners to call me. The note was never removed from her collar. Then I went around the doors asking if she belonged to any neighbour and they all said no, but quite a few said they fed her.

So, I took her with me when I moved and we were together for about eight or ten years, and she never ran away from me.

She got cancer in the end, on the lungs, bless her.

[

What a wonderful story and what a cute cat she was.

I'm off to bed now. Sleep well.

That`s great!

If home is where the cat is then I`m homeless now.. In my life I had 2 cats, both female, black, street bastards.. Their name were Mata Hari & Mafia. And now I`m catless..

I have a soft spot for black cats, my first cat was a black vixen.

Get another when you can, I say!

I have a soft spot for black cats, my first cat was a black vixen.

Get another when you can, I say!

What was her name?

It is not so easy as I live in a flat and most of the days I spend out of it.. If I had a house I would have 13 cats and my neighbours would gossip about me (-:

:naughty: I've got a fridge magnet that says that. And one that says "Home is where the cat is" Which is also true for me.

Your cat was so sweet!:wub2:

But now the picture is gone!

I have two cats, ginger coloured. A mother and her son.

First we found her near my summerhouse, and when we hade taken care of her a couple of days we found out that she had three kittens too.:roftl: My son took one and my sister the other.

I have a fridge magnet that says: My cats let me live here!

And sometimes I think it’s actually true.:naughty:

What was her name?

It is not so easy as I live in a flat and most of the days I spend out of it.. If I had a house I would have 13 cats and my neighbours would gossip about me (-:

So unimaginative, her name was Kit, but I loved her to bits.:wub2:

Maybe my neighbours do gossip about me or call me a witch maybe, but I only have 3 cats.

First we found her near my summerhouse, and when we hade taken care of her a couple of days we found out that she had three kittens too.:roftl: My son took one and my sister the other.

No doubt about it!

I took the picture away, it was after she had her leg amputated when she had a tumour on it. I don't have too many pictures of her, or my black cat, after those two died, I tried to take lots of pictures of the others.

Sienna, I knew you like cats too!

You mean they are sienna coloured? :naughty: What are their names?

And it`s true, always when I was saying "I have a cat" I had to correct myself "My cat has me" :naughty: