The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's the actual post.

Today the International day , devoted tolerance !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am glad to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Because owing to its music the huge quantity of people was united and has made friends. All of us different also we belong to different people, different creeds, at us various outlooks on life... But one in us will be constant and is significant is a love to darling MIKA. Both respect and the kind attitude each other. Thanks, darling MIKA! Your songs learn me to kindness, learn to be pleased lives, have learned to have fun and to not hide the feelings and emotions. My soul again is opened, how at the child! And I am not afraid to seem ridiculous... You the kind and fine wizard!

and here's Lena's thread.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8280&page=10

Thanks, that you at us is !

Where is Suzy anyway?

Since Suzy has been rather absent and Jack has graduated to full apple status, I guess Avoca and I will have to step up as the resident Mika lovers. (That's a sign of some desperate times for the poor boy :naughty:).

Haeschen I can't wait to see pics of your new kitty. The more cat people around here the better. :biggrin2:

I'm here. Just a few sporadic hours a day...I choose not to post because I can't seem to commit to continue the discussion and feel bad when I have to suddenly log off...March will be a better month for me.

As many have mentioned already - I'm glad to see this thread alive too. I miss a lot. I miss Christine's chat thingy. I miss being more active on this forum, on this thread. I miss Scut. I miss London. February is a busy month for me (work and family stuff). March will be better.

Here's the actual post.

Today the International day , devoted tolerance !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am glad to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Because owing to its music the huge quantity of people was united and has made friends. All of us different also we belong to different people, different creeds, at us various outlooks on life... But one in us will be constant and is significant is a love to darling MIKA. Both respect and the kind attitude each other. Thanks, darling MIKA! Your songs learn me to kindness, learn to be pleased lives, have learned to have fun and to not hide the feelings and emotions. My soul again is opened, how at the child! And I am not afraid to seem ridiculous... You the kind and fine wizard!

and here's Lena's thread.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8280&page=10

Thanks, that you at us is !

Ohhhh.

HAHAHAHAHHAHa.

Oh goodness, I feel terrible for laughing, but it's hilarious. :roftl:

If I spot Mika going in the back way (fnarr, fnarr) at Hammersmith, I will alert you by calling "Christine! The Wiz! Over here." And no-one else will understand! Not even the wiz himself! I would dearly like to get my sig pic signed by the wiz .

:naughty: Good plan. I wonder if I have time to put together a Fine Wizard poster. Do you have a wand? I love how ours have shown up in almost every batch of photos and videos out there.

Does someone have the link, in case we get into trouble for being exclusive and cliquey?

It's okay Nicka, Suzy and I have our own clique that you're all excluded from.

talk to me after london, if he IS there, I may be disgustingly and outrageously "in love" (esp. if he's as adorable as in oct.). :wub2::sneaky2:

If it's anything like Canada you're going to have it baaaad.

I know, Christine! Ok, so I will never be one of those people who say that the earth stands still and the stars and sun shine out at once when Mika steps on stage, but I frickin' love the guy--despite, by the way, the fact that I still think he ad I don't really click and that we may not necessarily get along that well if we met in real life. My liking and admiration of him is not anchored in some hope that he'll fall in love with me or be my super-best friend. I do happen to have some annoyances with some of the ways he does stuff, but hey. I have annoyances with my friends and family and other people I admire too.

Avoca, I meant that he gave us all a year to stare at his arse when he went around with his pants falling off. :naughty: He's decided we've had enough now and is wearing belts!

--Jack

I know, Christine! Ok, so I will never be one of those people who say that the earth stands still and the stars and sun shine out at once when Mika steps on stage, but I frickin' love the guy--despite, by the way, the fact that I still think he ad I don't really click and that we may not necessarily get along that well if we met in real life. My liking and admiration of him is not anchored in some hope that he'll fall in love with me or be my super-best friend. I do happen to have some annoyances with some of the ways he does stuff, but hey. I have annoyances with my friends and family and other people I admire too.

Avoca, I meant that he gave us all a year to stare at his arse when he went around with his pants falling off. :naughty: He's decided we've had enough now and is wearing belts!

--Jack

ooohhh.. it's late and I'm going senile, told ya... :naughty: now I get it. I'd rather stare at other details of mr M, though.. and this is purely a random comment, not connected with what ya wrote :wink2:

Btw, yikes. Can anyone of you who know Jems in real life tell her I did NOT mean that bigger women shouldn't be put in corsets 'cause they aren't sexy in that Butterfly Lounge thread in the news section? I rather meant something entirely opposite. :boxed:

(Ironically, I think it's the skinny women do not look at all good in corsets. :naughty: )

--Jack

rutabaga?

You need ones with catnip H. Like weed for cats, drives 'em mad! Mad I say!

We need a beet

they also say we're mean... they just don't know what they say :thumb_yello:

and we all like him... we just don't say it ! :mf_rosetinted:

You guys are horrible mean people who hate mika, that's why you come on the fan club site, post, and go to shows

We are mean, sarcastic, argumentative, hate the guy, not real fans.

That's all.

If that offends anyone they can **** off.:naughty:

Does someone have the link, in case we get into trouble for being exclusive and cliquey?

Btw, yikes. Can anyone of you who know Jems in real life tell her I did NOT mean that bigger women shouldn't be put in corsets 'cause they aren't sexy in that Butterfly Lounge thread in the news section? I rather meant something entirely opposite. :boxed:

(Ironically, I think it's the skinny women do not look at all good in corsets. :naughty: )

--Jack

yes... people are being a bit touchy these days :fisch: even the best ones :naughty: we'll tell her, but there's a chance she will not be in a state of mind to understand it when we meet :roftl: :roftl:

If I spot Mika going in the back way (fnarr, fnarr) at Hammersmith, I will alert you by calling "Christine! The Wiz! Over here." And no-one else will understand! Not even the wiz himself! I would dearly like to get my sig pic signed by the wiz .

Aha, the secret code word!:naughty:

I shouldn’t count on that, you know there are a lot of stalkers and lurkers around.:roftl:

( me) as one of them

Jack - I see my past self in those fans who've just finally seen and met the Wiz for the first time. I was ga-ga like that...I've since come down from that high...I get a "buzz" now and again, but it'll never be the same. He's ignored me too many times now. :naughty:

ooohhh.. it's late and I'm going senile, told ya... :naughty: now I get it. I'd rather stare at other details of mr M, though.. and this is purely a random comment, not connected with what ya wrote :wink2:

You mean you didn't like the crotch collage that I made, oops I mean found?:mf_rosetinted:

Jack I think in another time and place you would have got along perfectly well with Mika in real life. It's his popstar thing that's not working for you and vice versa. I think he probably respects the people around him who are not sycophants but perhaps expects obvious adoration from his fans, at least when he sees them face to face.

Jack I think in another time and place you would have got along perfectly well with Mika in real life. It's his popstar thing that's not working for you and vice versa. I think he probably respects the people around him who are not sycophants but perhaps expects obvious adoration from his fans, at least when he sees them face to face.

I agree, and that's where we come in and make a refreshing change!

You mean you didn't like the crotch collage that I made, oops I mean found?:mf_rosetinted:

if ya make one with his legs pics, I may like it even more :mf_rosetinted:

ah, so it's YOU who "borrowed" my sig, eh? pffffffff:sneaky2: :mf_rosetinted: