The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

You mean you didn't like the crotch collage that I made, oops I mean found?:mf_rosetinted:

Ooh...forgot to mention that I kinda thought that collage was quite funny, artistically colourful, albeit rude. I might have even come up with the idea myself, but I don't have photoshop.:mf_rosetinted: Ya know, it didn't have to be the "crotch", it could have been a leg or a knee or something and then it wouldn't have been too risque....

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw, yikes. Can anyone of you who know Jems in real life tell her I did NOT mean that bigger women shouldn't be put in corsets 'cause they aren't sexy in that Butterfly Lounge thread in the news section? I rather meant something entirely opposite. :boxed:

You are turning into quite the sh*t disturber young lady. :sneaky2:

I agree, and that's where we come in and make a refreshing change!

:lmao: Perhaps that's why Mika has said that he hates change.

Jack I think in another time and place you would have got along perfectly well with Mika in real life. It's his popstar thing that's not working for you and vice versa. I think he probably respects the people around him who are not sycophants but perhaps expects obvious adoration from his fans, at least when he sees them face to face.

well... that's not what happened with me... :blink: or maybe he actually hates me, then :boxed: oooops :mf_rosetinted:

I have taken "crotch" pics before - just not Mika's. :mf_rosetinted:

It was clearly in front of me blocking my view of the stage - so it was by accident - that's my story and I'm not changing it. :mf_rosetinted:

Jack - I see my past self in those fans who've just finally seen and met the Wiz for the first time. I was ga-ga like that...I've since come down from that high...I get a "buzz" now and again, but it'll never be the same. He's ignored me too many times now. :naughty:

Nothing wrong with the Mika buzz, you know! I'm honestly, genuinely happy that people get to feel that way--I just rather wish they wouldn't act like I'm killing their puppy when I don't necessarily share it to that degree.

After all, I was still the one lining up in Philly, sick and freezing my ass off just to tell him that he'd given the best show I'd ever seen him do and it was amazing. :naughty:

But at the same time, the NY show was NOT one of his best, and... well, I didn't tell him so, I'm not that rude, but just as I'll acknowledge without reservation when he blows me away, I'll also acknowledge it when he underwhelms me.

I'm not very good at being an unconditionally loving fan. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

I have taken "crotch" pics before - just not Mika's. :mf_rosetinted:

It was clearly in front of me blocking my view of the stage - so it was by accident - that's my story and I'm not changing it. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh! Oh! I've been meaning to ask you for a copy of those. Did they even turn out? You were just millimetres away so I wasn't sure if your lens could focus. :roftl:

Oh! Oh! I've been meaning to ask you for a copy of those. Did they even turn out? You were just millimetres away so I wasn't sure if your lens could focus. :roftl:

Oh geeze, ladies. Who was it? Shall the next apple trend be crotch pics of Not-Mika?

--Jack

Nothing wrong with the Mika buzz, you know! I'm honestly, genuinely happy that people get to feel that way--I just rather wish they wouldn't act like I'm killing their puppy when I don't necessarily share it to that degree.

After all, I was still the one lining up in Philly, sick and freezing my ass off just to tell him that he'd given the best show I'd ever seen him do and it was amazing. :naughty:

But at the same time, the NY show was NOT one of his best, and... well, I didn't tell him so, I'm not that rude, but just as I'll acknowledge without reservation when he blows me away, I'll also acknowledge it when he underwhelms me.

I'm not very good at being an unconditionally loving fan. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

i guess that's what makes you an apples, wether you love him or not :naughty:

Ooh...forgot to mention that I kinda thought that collage was quite funny, artistically colourful, albeit rude. I might have even come up with the idea myself, but I don't have photoshop.:mf_rosetinted: Ya know, it didn't have to be the "crotch", it could have been a leg or a knee or something and then it wouldn't have been too risque....

I didn't really make it you know! :shocked:

:lmao: Perhaps that's why Mika has said that he hates change.

Yeah, figures.:mf_rosetinted:

Hmm...maybe a new thread called "Guess who's?" Just kidding.:mf_rosetinted:

Well why not? That's what they do on that digital spy feature, gay spy.

Picture a crotch and guess whose it is.

Remember they had Mika on it once. Of course we recognised the trousers.

Well why not? That's what they do on that digital spy feature, gay spy.

Picture a crotch and guess whose it is.

Remember they had Mika on it once. Of course we recognised the trousers.

Wasn't there a "hand" thread too? Someone trying to guess if it was Mika's?

If I spot Mika going in the back way (fnarr, fnarr) at Hammersmith, I will alert you by calling "Christine! The Wiz! Over here." And no-one else will understand! Not even the wiz himself! I would dearly like to get my sig pic signed by the wiz .

And all the Christines around will run towards you and the fine and kind master immediately (I hope it will only be Christine and me though :naughty: )

I'm going to bed now. Still have to do some stuff for university. Its term paper time and I prefer to work in bed :das:

It was nice talking to you all again. Sleep well.