The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

ha ha what if the winner doesnt know any forgein languages? would that given them bonuc points?

Yep, not knowing a foreign language earns extra "my life is sh!t" points. :thumb_yello:

i already gave him a little boy on the toilets with a book (the interesting part of it was that the boy was shaking his head from left to right and it was supposed to be feng-shui relaxing :blink: ) and i wrote on the transparent plastic box : "that made me think of you" or something like that... that's the only thing i gave him :mf_rosetinted: and i also said "if you don't like it, give it back cause I do" and never got it back :mf_rosetinted:

If he kept the little boy on a toilet with a book it makes me hopeful that he'll use the toilet paper we send him. :thumb_yello:

But you know what? Why stop at only one toilet paper roll? Clearly one mug project isn't enough so let's have multiple toilet roll projects. We can have one with an Apple-theme, and one with Aussie landmarks and one with MFCer's names on it so that we can all be close to Mika. :wub2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's reassuring to know that Aussies are so willing to use a symbol of their country as toilet paper. :blink:

isn't it ? :naughty: :naughty:

well, now we know why it's useful for ! but how will you give it to him if he never tours australia ?? :blink: :blink: mwahahahaha :devil:

I didn't complain, did I? :sneaky2:

If you can add "SOME" to Frenchies.... :wink2:

I said in the French Mikawebsite, it's better to write "SOME MFCers". Could you do the same thing, please?

Hey Frenchie, have you come to scare me? :wink2:

Yep, not knowing a foreign language earns extra "my life is sh!t" points. :thumb_yello:

If he kept the little boy on a toilet with a book it makes me hopeful that he'll use the toilet paper we send him. :thumb_yello:

But you know what? Why stop at only one toilet paper roll? Clearly one mug project isn't enough so let's have multiple toilet roll projects. We can have one with an Apple-theme, and one with Aussie landmarks and one with MFCer's names on it so that we can all be close to Mika. :wub2:

Yes! And let's make a different thread for each type of roll!

However I don't want just any old body messing with my toilet paper! Apples only I say! We are a cliquey clique, after all!:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't complain, did I? :sneaky2:

If you can add "SOME" to Frenchies.... :wink2:

I said in the French Mikawebsite it's better to write "SOME MFCers". Could you do the same thing here, please?

you're absolutely right ! :thumb_yello:

yes... more than the shaking toy (that's how they call it on the box, not me !!), the toilet paper is VERY useful !!

*and then he gives me back my shaking toy next time he sees me...* (which will not be anysoon, not anytime before the toilet paper project is over don't worry :naughty: )

and sure ! we're full of ideas :

- apples

- aussie places

- MFCers names (i'll put myself out of this one, though :blink: )

- what else ?

you're absolutely right ! :thumb_yello:

yes... more than the shaking toy (that's how they call it on the box, not me !!), the toilet paper is VERY useful !!

*and then he gives me back my shaking toy next time he sees me...* (which will not be anysoon, not anytime before the toilet paper project is over don't worry :naughty: )

- apples

- aussie places

- what else ??

plastic bags?

Yes! And let's make a different thread for each type of roll!

However I don't want just any old body messing with my toilet paper! Apples only I say! We are a cliquey clique, after all!:mf_rosetinted:

of course !! :mf_rosetinted: that should be a uniquely reserved to the apples and squatting the thread people project :mf_rosetinted: we're a clique or we're not :mf_rosetinted:

i doubt anyone else would fight to participate though :thumbdown::naughty:

- apples

- aussie places

- what else ?

No, Yop, you're so popular on the MFC (just ask the mods) that it wouldn't be the same without you.

plastic bags?

ABSOLUTELY !

- apples

- aussie places

- names (NOT MINE, i'm not that frustrated :fisch:...)

- plastic bags

and an apple toilet paper support...

you know what's cool ? we don't do anything in that... so we can spend the time we would have spent doing that doing... well... erm... i need help to finish this sentence... :blink:

No, Yop, you're so popular on the MFC (just ask the mods) that it wouldn't be the same without you.

well... the idea of someone wiping his ass (as cute and talented that someone MIGHT be, and tall and skinny and curly...) with my name doesn't excite me that much :blink:

ABSOLUTELY !

- apples

- aussie places

- names (NOT MINE, i'm not that frustrated :fisch:...)

- plastic bags

and an apple toilet paper support...

you know what's cool ? we don't do anything in that... so we can spend the time we would have spent doing that doing... well... erm... i need help to finish this sentence... :blink:

What about Scandinavian festivals? I guess they would like his back side as well :naughty:

well... the idea of someone wiping his ass (as cute and talented that someone MIGHT be, and tall and skinny and curly...) with my name doesn't excite me that much :blink:

It doesn't? :shocked: Yop, are you in the right thread? This is the appleman thread, we love Mika so much here that we want him to wipe his ass with our names. :mf_rosetinted:

It doesn't? :shocked: Yop, are you in the right thread? This is the appleman thread, we love Mika so much here that we want him to wipe his ass with our names. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you think he would enjoy it? I think he'd preferwipe his ass with ourselves. :naughty:

Oh. Cat People.

Cats hat me. They use me, and they they'll bite and scratch!

Dogs are easier. You can fight with them on the floor.

Litten höljas i moln gick för en morgon gå. Kunde inte hålla pissed på en väg.

What about Scandinavian festivals? I guess they would like his back side as well :naughty:

true true true...

- apples

- aussie places

- plastic bags

- Nibe, Roskilde

- we could even extend it to Scandinavian places :naughty:

apple support...

and Scut, that's exactly WHERE the problem is : i don't LIKE him :mf_rosetinted:

and actually, in a lucidity moment, he doesn't really wipe his arse with us, does he ? only the "idiot" ones... and they wouldn't participate in the project... Problem solved :bleh: no names ! :bleh: