The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But if I were a mod, I'd have to start being all nice and stuff. Plus my primary loyalty would have to be to the peace of the board, and then I couldn't tell people off when I thought they were being annoying or entitled!

--Jack

You're right of course, but I would like that kind of mod provided they had the same ideas as me. :mf_rosetinted: You could just delete or close threads that were tedious or by people who get on your nerves. You could chastise people for asking stupid questions. You could ban people purely because you didn't like them or disagreed with them.........:mf_rosetinted:

When I had more time, I actually used to regularly check up on all the threads just 'cause I was interested in the workings of this board as a whole.

You could never be that involved in the board and real life tasks like queue management at the same time. Even without working for Mika and having to travel with him, I can tell you that dealing with the fan queue drama is all consuming. When I left Brixton on the last day I'd been there for 20 hours already.

But if I were a mod, I'd have to start being all nice and stuff.

Not if you're me.

Are we official yet?

:mf_rosetinted:

Officially? No. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, before I forget: Life is wonderful! I finished my paper and for the next 3-4 weeks I have absolutely nothing to do. Just a bit of work but just to earn money. No reading, no writing, no thinking. HEAVEN!!!

Yesterday I went to the book fair in Leipzig. Drove through half of Germany just for a few hours among books. Loved it. Now I'll install a stupid computer game and will spend the newxt few hours playing without a bad conscience. Hahaha!

That is heaven! Enjoy your free time.

Another thing: my cat sometimes scratches and bites. What can I do about it?

Make sure you don't play with her using your hands. Get a cat fishing pole or other types of toys where she can attack things that are removed from you.

If it's really bad you can try a spray bottle but it's usually better to try to encourage cats into alternate behaviour than to punish them. They don't respond to punishment the same way as dogs and will often just continue engaging in forbidden behaviour when you're not looking.

She'll probably calm down a bit when she's a few months older too.

ok Jack you won.:mf_rosetinted: I couldn't really do anything for Mika...I would love to work for him, but see..almost 10000 posts of what?..in none I've been talkin of high issues like politics or gender or..wait..what have you done for Mika til now?{a part from being obsessed by his phantomatical eyecontact with you@gigs}:naughty:

Wait... I'm confused.

Why do you feel bitter about my joking that I should work for him? And what do my political posts have anything to do with it?

Plus... er... I think I usually say that I don't get eye contact from him. Especially since I've never been front row anyway.

And where did I say that other people couldn't do anything for him if they got this phantom job? :boxed: Or that I've done anything myself?

(Part of the reason for wanting the phantom job is being able to be in a position to do something! :naughty:)

--Jack

Make sure you don't play with her using your hands. Get a cat fishing pole or other types of toys where she can attack things that are removed from you.

If it's really bad you can try a spray bottle but it's usually better to try to encourage cats into alternate behaviour than to punish them. They don't respond to punishment the same way as dogs and will often just continue engaging in forbidden behaviour when you're not looking.

She'll probably calm down a bit when she's a few months older too.

Ok, I already have one of those toys. Arndt uses the spray bottle but I also think that it doesn't really work. She is already a bit older. Between one and two years. She's a "used" cat :wink2: .

Get used to it or get the food ready faster :naughty:

For some strange reasons she doesn't seem to be that keen on food. Right now she is licks up one of my crisps. I hope that isn't dangerous for her :blink:

The two I have now are so good. They never intentionally scratch me and they only give little love bites when they're happy and purring. Never in a vicious mood.

That sounds nice. I mean I love cats for having their own mind and stuff but I don't like that I constantly have to be afraid that I get scratched when she is the one approaching me. Maybe she will get a bit calmer once I have her "de-womanised" :naughty:

Plus... er... I think I usually say that I don't get eye contact from him. Especially since I've never been front row anyway.

Yeah I'm the one who's obsessed with phantomatical eye contact. :naughty:

Although I didn't even get imaginary eye contact at the last two. :sneaky2: I may be delusional but I need at least something to go on.

Between one and two years. She's a "used" cat :wink2: .

Ahh, I thought she was 6 or 7 months old for some reason.

She's still a bit young though and open to change.

That sounds nice. I mean I love cats for having their own mind and stuff but I don't like that I constantly have to be afraid that I get scratched when she is the one approaching me. Maybe she will get a bit calmer once I have her "de-womanised" :naughty:

I can't give any advice on the cat-scratching thing, but awwww. I wish I had a kitty. I'm jealous of all you kittened apples, even the ones who are all scratched up. :-P

--Jack

P.S. Wear gloves? :bleh:

Oh yeah. You should sort that out ASAP. :shocked:

I will. I guess I'll go with her to the doc during the next week. She also needs her annual inoculations. She people where she lived before never went with her to the vet so she never got these inoculations at all before. Quite an irresponsible thing to do...

And yes, I'll only approach her with full protection on. Maybe I can wear some of Arndt's armours.

I will. I guess I'll go with her to the doc during the next week. She also needs her annual inoculations. She people where she lived before never went with her to the vet so she never got these inoculations at all before. Quite an irresponsible thing to do...

And yes, I'll only approach her with full protection on. Maybe I can wear some of Arndt's armours.

Too much information, H. :naughty:

Ha, you and me both! Missed you in London this time around.

Kiitos!

Although Im sure you didn't have time for that, Im flattered anyway. :}

P.S. Wear gloves? :bleh:

Whatever you deside to do, don't wear one of these

image12741.jpg

Im sure your cat doesn't scratch you anymore when you walk around as a pet toy. :blink:

And it's only 11€

Whatever you deside to do, don't wear one of these

image12741.jpg

Im sure your cat doesn't scratch you anymore when you walk around as a pet toy. :blink:

And it's only 11€

How do I wear them anyway. They look cute though. What a pity that we don't have winters in Germany anymore :blink: .

ok Jack you won.:mf_rosetinted: I couldn't really do anything for Mika...I would love to work for him, but see..almost 10000 posts of what?..in none I've been talkin of high issues like politics or gender or..wait..what have you done for Mika til now?{a part from being obsessed by his phantomatical eyecontact with you@gigs}:naughty:

Oh Greta, here we go again!:naughty:

If you were able to talk in Italian would that make a difference?

I bet!:wink2:

How do I wear them anyway. They look cute though. What a pity that we don't have winters in Germany anymore :blink: .

It's named as a glove, I guess its wearing is about you then.

My favourite is the cow printed though, or leopard Im not sure...

I was almost getting one of those free. Turns out the other option was a scale for dog food and, well, as much as I like the glove I still got a dog, so... :blink:

You're not? Hmph. There go ALL my fantasies.

I know, it's disappointing. There I had everyone convinced that I'm a bitter 60 year old man when I'm really just a bitter 20 year old woman (or 'girl' as I look and sound more like a 14 year old :mf_rosetinted:).

Something I have been wondering about lately, is Batman gay?
well, he's at least bi. if not entirely gay... i mean come on !!! those tights !!!!

That would mean the majority of superheroes are gay. Maybe that's why they have a heightened sense of righting wrongs and live as recluses often with their male side-kicks?

Oh my! I had never considered Mika in this light! Wonder where he keeps his tights?

Skinny leg jeans are the modern superhero equivalent of tights. It takes superhuman skill to pull off wearing them without showing...

Well never trust a man in a mask

Mask1.pngMask2.png

Mask3.pngMask4.png

The evidence speaks for itself: Mika is gay superhero and is not to be trusted. :mf_rosetinted:

I was, however, conditioned from a young age to trust men in masks by The Tuxedo in "Sailor Moon". Those dubious cartoon screen-writers have been brainwashing children for years.

daarien79ns0.jpg

I'm not aiming this at the Aussies specifically, but I think many people's expectations of Mika to tour their area within a short timeframe are ridiculous. It takes most artists 2 or 3 years to get back on the road and cover the world from one album to the next.

At the very least I think you want to put a fairly positive spin on any attempts to get him to come to Australia because he will come one day no matter what. I'm sure you'd prefer that he's enthusiastic about it and looking forward to seeing his fans, rather than feeling obliged and a bit wary.

At the height of Mikas popularity, his airplay on commercial radio was phenomenal. I have not heard Grace Kelly for months, and thats the truth. New artists have come along and Mika does not get the airplay he deserves. I am concerned by the time he gets here, people just won't care anymore. But hey, thats good for me as I have more of a chance to get a ticket :thumb_yello: I know he will come, and I am positive it will be this year. I don't mind waiting - although by the time he gets here I will be 'with child' and will not be able to enjoy myself as much :sneaky2: But at least I can have wild, rampant fornications with him backstage and not worry about getting preggers :lmfao:

The evidence speaks for itself: Mika is gay superhero and is not to be trusted. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha! Indeed!

I was, however, conditioned from a young age to trust men in masks by The Tuxedo in "Sailor Moon". Those dubious cartoon screen-writers have been brainwashing children for years.

daarien79ns0.jpg

And if I remember, Tuxedo Mask wore quite the tight-fitting trousers too...

TuxedoMask.jpg

--Jack

Haha! Indeed!

And if I remember, Tuxedo Mask wore quite the tight-fitting trousers too...

TuxedoMask.jpg

--Jack

Tuxedo shirts, tight-fitting trousers, top hats, masks, flowers... it sounds familiar. Maybe Mika is Tuxedo Mask. Oh no, we've blown his cover. :mf_rosetinted: