The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Changes? Please share.

They made new sections and added "Goodbye" to the "Hello" thread. I was a bit confused when I came online :blink: . So, there are new about the official status (?) again? News like: "We'll know more in 5 weeks."?

I'll be turning 19 in 3 months :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not looking forward to it. I don't want to become adult, having to work... :crybaby:

Yes, going to work each day is horrid, Pip. I quite like my work, but would rather do a four day week than a five. I would require the same money though. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to quote this so you can't edit it when you sober up.

Which is what Christine does to me. :sneaky2:

lol, shoot! I don't even remember doing this, but apparently I went facebook and left random messages on peoples wall so I thought I should check to see iif I did it here too, and low and behold i posted one thing here.

:roftl:*quotes as well*

Funniest thing I've read all day!!

Get drunk more often:thumb_yello:

Lol, thanks, i'll keep it in the back of my mind when someone tells me not to drink

DrinkandType.jpg

LOL

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen! I want that on my wall in my room!

Aww...kjoshi...:wub2:

The Apples thread is where I want to reakky pasot too. *Sounds kinda kinky to me* .

:blush-anim-cl: I'm hoping when I said "reakky post" I meant quicky post

I googled reakky, because I'm a google whore, and I found a myspace profile.

here

:shocked: wow!!! I love the DP!!

I'm sure that's not what I was trying to do!

No.

Freddie said in the guideline thread that news is coming real soon…..:original:

Changes? Please share.

"the other artists" section... that's a cool one !

i was only talking about "physical" changes though... not here enough to feel other kinds of changes...

i was only talking about "physical" changes though... not here enough to feel other kinds of changes...

oh cool i didn't even notice that

all right well ladies goodbye for now, getting a new computer within the next 2 weeks so hopefully I'll be back soon

Who knows I might stumble in (no pun intended) on my roomates comp.

Later!!!

all right well ladies goodbye for now, getting a new computer within the next 2 weeks so hopefully I'll be back soon

Who knows I might stumble in (no pun intended) on my roomates comp.

Later!!!

bye ! i might see you soon if i'm around !! :thumb_yello:

is it official yet ?? :blink: i can see some discrete changes...

Changes? Please share.

They made new sections and added "Goodbye" to the "Hello" thread. I was a bit confused when I came online :blink: .

Actually those are changes that I suggested over here that Freddie agreed to take on board. The tech team is still working on it: there'll be a section for Mika's music/artwork separate from Chat About Mika too when work on the other sections is finished. :thumb_yello:

They are there you just gotta look for Scut's thread. I like those changes.

And also on that thread, it was requested that Apples be allowed to continue their use of the :mf_rosetinted: at a rate far exceeding the rest of the forum:naughty:

Which I think is the apple prerogative.:mf_rosetinted:

Actually those are changes that I suggested over here that Freddie agreed to take on board. The tech team is still working on it: there'll be a section for Mika's music/artwork separate from Chat About Mika too when work on the other sections is finished.

Great idea. Thanks a lot. It was all getting a bit messy and its much better to have it properly structured :thumb_yello:

They are there you just gotta look for Scut's thread. I like those changes.

And also on that thread, it was requested that Apples be allowed to continue their use of the :mf_rosetinted: at a rate far exceeding the rest of the forum

Which I think is the apple prerogative.

Yay!!! We need the :mf_rosetinted: ! Only because others can't use it properly doesn't mean we have to stop :mf_rosetinted: .

Argh! I also feel slightly hung over today. And I didn't even drink :blink: . I fell asleep at 5 in the morning because bf and cat were taking their turns to keep me awake. When bf wasn't snoring like hell, the cat was terrorising me :boxed: . And now I have to go to work :thumbdown:

Actually those are changes that I suggested over here that Freddie agreed to take on board. The tech team is still working on it: there'll be a section for Mika's music/artwork separate from Chat About Mika too when work on the other sections is finished.

This was really good ideas, and I’m positively surprised they where just taken in action without endless discussions!

Now we are waiting for a member’s only section that is a member’s only section, not open to anyone who isn’t a member!

Great idea. Thanks a lot. It was all getting a bit messy and its much better to have it properly structured :thumb_yello:

Yay!!! We need the :mf_rosetinted: ! Only because others can't use it properly doesn't mean we have to stop .

Argh! I also feel slightly hung over today. And I didn't even drink :blink: . I fell asleep at 5 in the morning because bf and cat were taking their turns to keep me awake. When bf wasn't snoring like hell, the cat was terrorising me :boxed: . And now I have to go to work :thumbdown:

Why don't you close the door to your bedroom?

Hm, wouldn't help much to solve the boyfriend sound though!:naughty:

I have had several cats and some of them have slept on my bed, nice and quiet without disturbing me, and I love it!

But the cats I have now just don’t get it! As soon as I try to sleep they start to chase each other on my bed and around the whole bedroom.

So now I have started to close the door, sometimes I can hear one of them miaow for a short while but then it gets silent.

I felt bad about it in the beginning shutting them out like that, but I have realised we all need to sleep at nights.:wink2:

Why don't you close the door to your bedroom?

Hm, wouldn't help much to solve the boyfriend sound though!:naughty:

I have had several cats and some of them have slept on my bed, nice and quiet without disturbing me, and I love it!

But the cats I have now just don’t get it! As soon as I try to sleep they start to chase each other on my bed and around the whole bedroom.

So now I have started to close the door, sometimes I can hear one of them miaow for a short while but then it gets silent.

I felt bad about it in the beginning shutting them out like that, but I have realised we all need to sleep at nights.:wink2:

That's what we've tried in the beginning. She is a few hours silent and then she starts scratching the carpet in front of the bedroom door. And she scratches the door. That gets really annoying so you open the door again. Sometimes she just wanders around the room and then leaves again (which doesn't mean that you can close the door again) and sometimes she jumps on the bed and sleeps which is perfectly alright. I just have to get used to the feeling of having an animal in my bed. But lately she has started chasing my feet when they move and I can't sleep anymore because I'm afraid she might attack my face :sneaky2: . I hope it will get better after the surgery on Monday. Otherwise I have to get some earplugs which will hopefully prevent me from hearing the cat in front of the door as well as the bf next to me :wink2: .

Yeah, the messiness was starting to get to me, it's getting hard to find or keep track of things. Glad you approve.

This was really good ideas, and I’m positively surprised they where just taken in action without endless discussions!

Now we are waiting for a member’s only section that is a member’s only section, not open to anyone who isn’t a member!

Actually it's something that we discussed quite a while ago, I think in the "Mika's Personal Life" thread (/debacle :naughty:), but was put on the back-burner. So it was straight-forward, I just reminded them of it and fleshed out the idea a bit more. Freddie and the Tech team responded very promptly, I'm actually impressed. If I've learned anything from Mika it's this: whine and you shall receive. :mf_rosetinted:

Actually it's something that we discussed quite a while ago, I think in the "Mika's Personal Life" thread (/debacle :naughty:), but was put on the back-burner. So it was straight-forward, I just reminded them of it and fleshed out the idea a bit more. Freddie and the Tech team responded very promptly, I'm actually impressed. If I've learned anything from Mika it's this: whine and you shall receive. :mf_rosetinted:

Thou shalt.

Whine and thou shalt receive.

Get it right,Scut. :mf_rosetinted:

That's what we've tried in the beginning. She is a few hours silent and then she starts scratching the carpet in front of the bedroom door. And she scratches the door. That gets really annoying so you open the door again. Sometimes she just wanders around the room and then leaves again (which doesn't mean that you can close the door again) and sometimes she jumps on the bed and sleeps which is perfectly alright. I just have to get used to the feeling of having an animal in my bed. But lately she has started chasing my feet when they move and I can't sleep anymore because I'm afraid she might attack my face :sneaky2: . I hope it will get better after the surgery on Monday. Otherwise I have to get some earplugs which will hopefully prevent me from hearing the cat in front of the door as well as the bf next to me :wink2: .

Oh cats!:roftl:

Yes I absolutely believe she will be more calm after the surgery!

You can also try to put your hand on her, heavy, almost hold her, some cats like that and calms down.

After all this training on a cat you will think it’s just a piece of cake having a baby!:naughty:

Yeah, the messiness was starting to get to me, it's getting hard to find or keep track of things. Glad you approve.

The life long learning!:wink2:

*puts on most whiney nasally voice possible*

Wheeeeere are you all when things might be hotting up on the official thread??

It is getting hard to find somewhere to post all my meaningless posts to get up to 3200 before I go to bed.

*sigh*

There was talk of Mika coming on the forum, you know. If I go to bed I will miss him. If I don't go to bed, I will end up sitting up all night for nothing, as he will never post on MFC anyway, no matter what the rumors say.

Why would he want to make a user account that we would flood with PMs/emails etc. He would have to post via someone else. And then it might be fake. How would we know it was the REAL DEAL??

It is getting hard to find somewhere to post all my meaningless posts to get up to 3200 before I go to bed.

*sigh*

There was talk of Mika coming on the forum, you know. If I go to bed I will miss him. If I don't go to bed, I will end up sitting up all night for nothing, as he will never post on MFC anyway, no matter what the rumors say.

Why would he want to make a user account that we would flood with PMs/emails etc. He would have to post via someone else. And then it might be fake. How would we know it was the REAL DEAL??

if i were you, i would not believe a word of what they are writing...go to bed.

i can give you a ring on msn if you keep yr pc on!! :thumb_yello:

*sigh*

Freddie never said that Mika would post. He said that Jerry and Mika will work on a draft of whatever they're writing then Jerry will post.

Freddie never said that Mika would post. He said that Jerry and Mika will work on a draft of whatever they're writing then Jerry will post.

:fisch: :fisch:

why do i feel so apple and you feel so confident today?

must be something in the air........